Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Approximately how many hours does it take to level 1-110 without heirlooms?

Playing Rogue, so no healing/tank options. No gold either, since I'm on a new server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neviannn View Post
    Playing Rogue, so no healing/tank options. No gold either, since I'm on a new server.
    Too many variables. Depends on what you do, if you got friends to do dungeons with, where you quest, how easy you win battlegrounds and so on and so forth.

Anywhere from 10 to 1000 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Too many variables. Depends on what you do, if you got friends to do dungeons with, where you quest, how easy you win battlegrounds and so on and so forth.

Anywhere from 10 to 1000 hours.
    I don't have anyone to group with and I don't "easily" win BGs. I just quest inbetween dungeon queues. That's about it. But I'm not sure if that's the most efficient way to level.

Deleted
    I don't have anyone to group with and I don't "easily" win BGs. I just quest inbetween dungeon queues. That's about it. But I'm not sure if that's the most efficient way to level.
    Just level up at your own pace. Take the time it takes and don't think ohmygoshiamslow or anything. It's impossible to tell you how many hours it "should" take, only how fast it can be done using heirlooms and groups and whatnot... Which is really fast!

Without heirlooms would take a long time. I would guesstimate 60 hours or so without going to any extremes but kinda knowing what you are doing. It might not be all that less efficient than with heirlooms though, because with heirlooms you still end up wasting a lot of time traveling from zone to zone because you keep outleveling them so fast.

If you have gold on an old server buy the heirlooms... they are account bound so you can get them on your alt.

a lot

It is "cheaper" to work in real life and buy the $50 instant level 100 token.

You really have to enjoy "grind" to play a MMORPG.
    Otherwise, it is a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    a lot

Otherwise, it is a pain.
    This. I make more an hour than I can rake up in experience or gold so it's way more time effective for me to just buy tokens.

Nearly all MMORPGs, if you don't have a deep pocket in real life, it is very inconvenient for you !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    a lot

Otherwise, it is a pain.
    some people just like the relaxing environment of the level up zones. I don't blame them. I often find that even in the current expansion, seeing the same 5 zones every day can get old. I will often hop on a lower level alt once in awhile and just gain a few levels, hitting up old zones or zones that I don't often go to anymore. It makes the game feel different and fresh.

To the OPs post, id say it would take 24-72 hours of actual played time if you were focused on questing. Maybe 24-48 hours if you add some dungeon grinding in as well.

Deleted
    Just questing and doing the dungeons once? No heirlooms, nothing? 1-110 I'd say about 8-10 days played. People here are underestimating how long this still takes without any shortcuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    This. I make more an hour than I can rake up in experience or gold so it's way more time effective for me to just buy tokens.
    Not everyone works in an hourly wage job where you can just work longer hours to earn more.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Character Boost + 1 day
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Yep, lvling is just slow, even with heirlooms. One has to enjoy it as well, or you might as well get a boost.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

level to 60 first, for free profession upgrade, if this is what you decide to do.. (which is what i would do)

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3
    I never understood the concept of paying money to not play a game i am already paying money to play, but to each their own.

I would say about 60-80 hours depending on what you enjoy doing. Just remember to log out somewhere you can accrue rested time for off periods.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    I never understood the concept of paying money to not play a game i am already paying money to play, but to each their own.
    1. You are paying for time, not the game. Each month. So the less time you spend leveling - the most actual game you get from your subscription.
    2. Leveling is the minor and the most boring part of WoW. Especially from level 1. All the game begins at 100.
    3. You are paying to skip time, not skip game.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Perhaps we should ask a real noob to WoW.

Are there any of those anymore? All I see are master players of old

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    No one here answered your questing right. So i will tell you how many hours do you need:
    - Legion Invasion: Takes around 30-45min to do all the points and you get 1.5 levels by doing them all (With BOA items).
    - If you need to do full 3 zones to get to 110, now with BOA items you need 1.5 zones to get to 110. (around 3hrs with BOA or less, i did it my self)
    - Class halls quests that give you XP, gives you 5% xp, with BOA items its like 10%.
    - Full BOA items are 55% xp boost. (rings and everything).
    1. You claim nobody has answered it right and then proceed to answer it incorrectly yourself.
    2. You answer with heirlooms when the OP clearly indicates no heirlooms.
    3. You answer only from the 100-110 perspective, when the OP clearly asks for 1-110.

As stated in my initial reply, there are too many variables to answer the question.

Deleted
    Leveling is trivial at this point, it literally is, the whole game is trivial, your basically a god and nothing else matters, gear no longer matters, gold no longer matters, skill no longer matters, the game at this point is quite literally dead, and everyone worth there salt has moved on to private servers to play the game when t was actually good and not this complete mess of a game it has become, rant over.

Blizzard missed the mark at a certain point beginning with cata and have slowly killed off any form of the old wow we all grew up to love. it's sad really.

Im literally past caring about wow at this point and the only thing that would bring alot of people back are classic servers, before all of the lfr, ease of acess bullshit they have added over the years, the game is past repairing now no matter how many expansions they release.
    Last edited by mmoca138a41cd8; 2017-06-26 at 06:07 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Basically If you use all of the possible XP boosts, at the right times and have friends helping you as well. Within a day, as I remember level 1-100 was done by a streamer within I think 7 hours he managed It. But your average person could take upwards of a few weeks, assuming he spams dungeons and all cause that's really the only way you can level In low level areas which Is sad, but yeah.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?