Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    The whole raid is out right now - no, it is not out as a whole on all difficulties, that's why you made this thread.

You have the same access as everyone else - yes, but that is irrelevant. The sky is blue, the steaks are best served rare, etc, that also is irrelevant.

No complaining - yup, no complaining, nobody is complaining. The winning move is to ignore the obvious monkey machines. They institute a timegate for the content you want to do? Fine, you ignore that content until the timegate is lifted. They can make out with their timegates that they love so much all they want. If they overdo them to the point where you no longer have much in the way of interesting unignored content, you just unsub. Hardly what they planned for, but who cares.
    Wrong, the raid is OUT right now. You can enter it and kill all the bosses if you choose to. There are 9 bosses.

Whats so hard to understand about that?

Deleted
    I'll bet my left nut that LFR people won't know how to get to Harjatan.

Between LFR and the fact that such good loot comes from five-mans, it's funny at this point watching raiders do their little superiority routine.

You guys have never mattered less.

There's nothing exciting in another long timegate the whole purpose of which is to make you pay for more months chasing tiiiiiny bits of content.
    Lol...god, as often as I see this I can't help but laugh at the ignorance of such a statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skrebulous View Post
    Between LFR and the fact that such good loot comes from five-mans, it's funny at this point watching raiders do their little superiority routine.

You guys have never mattered less.
    And yet a player that is 915 m+ equipped only is going to lose to a 915 raider with tier. Also, tuning of classes is based off raids and mechanics, with some PVP influence thrown in as well. These players are also the ones that affect m+ tuning due to how easy/hard it is to clear based on numbers, ilvl, and tier pieces.
    I don't even raid at a progression level, but it's awesome how so many casual people think raiders don't still influence the game or matter, simply because casuals have things to do now.

I can't wait to see which mechanics are utterly too much for the groups to understand.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I need that goddamn purple-version of the Shaman set. Good graphics and it matches my Twilight's Hammer.

The whole raid is out right now - no, it is not out as a whole on all difficulties, that's why you made this thread.
    All of disney is open right now, but you can't go walk around naked until nudist day. Stupid disney stretching things out for more profit, and stupid customers helping them do it!

Should be another week imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I definitely am excited to see half the raid wipe on the first knockback. Or to see players doing 10k DPS because they don't confess.

Gonna be good.
    That's not how legion lfr works. The mechanics are still there, but they don't really affect players.

There's nothing exciting in another long timegate the whole purpose of which is to make you pay for more months chasing tiiiiiny bits of content.
    Or you could join a pug and see it all now. This isn't some conspiracy theory by blizzard to get people to play longer. If you want to see the content you can.

And honestly, ToS on normal is probably as easy, if not easier than EN was. It's actually a bit of a joke.

what's the ilvl requirment?? see at one point i can pull an alt in there.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

It is out on all difficulties after the reset.

LFR isn't difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Wrong, the raid is OUT right now. You can enter it and kill all the bosses if you choose to. There are 9 bosses.

its not out untill it will be fully open on lfr - nobody cares for modes for no lifers - viva la revolution its time for lfr to rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely am excited to see half the raid wipe on the first knockback. Or to see players doing 10k DPS because they don't confess.

Gonna be good.
    10k is better then the people just afking isn't it?
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Came to a LFR thread to see raiders being the usual loathsome cunts. Was not disappointed! Can i ask what you have raid to be so arrogant and condescending? You have to kill a boss on normal to shit on everyone or what? Is there a prima donna scale? No wonder LFR is so popular. Who would willing spend time with such a horrible group of people..

Yay, let's dance in fire!

Gonna be good.
    It will have an automatic port to the cage, i'm pretty sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    10k is better then the people just afking isn't it?
    No, it's even worse. It actually means you're unintentionally inept, which is utterly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

So I guess you would have no problem if LFR (and maybe Normal) were the only modes of raiding available from here on out?

Because apparently you believe that ANY version of a raid is (to use your words) "the raid", so clearly, asking for any other version is invalid.

I'll be happy to AFK in a corner for that free AP.