Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Biggest tip I can tell ya.... don't talk Politics or Religion.
    Haha yea or stick with " fuck yea trump" in the south and say " trump is mean and hurt my feelings" in the north and cali and ur golden

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    If it was me I'd go from NY, Baltimore, DC, Williamsburg VA, Charleston SC, Nashville TN, New Orleans LA, San Antonio TX, Austin TX, Carlsbad Caverns NM, Santa Fe NM, Petrified Forrest AZ, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Moab, Red Wood National park, San Fransisco.
    This route looks awesome. Unfortunately, if I try to put that road into google maps it stops at santa fe due to limited target locations So this is saved for the next trip

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    The USA is crazy huge... its impossible to do one of those 'things to see travelogue' things for us...just too big and too much to do.

I dunno....tons of things to suggest but I'm tired of typing...let me know if you have any specific questions.

- - - Updated - - -

I almost forgot Niagra Falls...when you are in the northeast thats another cool sight.
    Thanks for this well written summary. I have to go through this again tomorrow to get all the facts. But what I totaly got was the part with meeting at the beach. I mean I have no clue where the time brings us (already hate the 3 weeks time limit, but it is as it is). But if we make it there we surely can meet.

Oh and I have been in the states with my parents in 1993 in Wisconsin. I even have a familiy friend there. So the chances might be high that we visit him and can take a sneak to you

I definitly keep this in mind and will come back to this later.

Awesome community, as always. Really appreciate the tips here!

I heared americans like to talk about politics with german ppl XD
    Last edited by bondgirl; 2017-06-26 at 10:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    nearly 30 years ago I was told by my american cousin "NEVER GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!!" scared me of usa to this day.

Take a stop in Colorado Springs and see the rock formations in the Garden of the Gods

Also there is a pagen sex dungeon if thats your thing

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    This route looks awesome. Unfortunately, if I try to put that road into google maps it stops at santa fe due to limited target locations So this is saved for the next trip

Thanks for this well written summary. I have to go through this again tomorrow to get all the facts. But what I totaly got was the part with meeting at the beach. I mean I have no clue where the time brings us (already hate the 3 weeks time limit, but it is as it is). But if we make it there we surely can meet.

I definitly keep this in mind and will come back to this later.

Awesome community, as always. Really appreciate the tips here!

I heared americans like to talk about politics with german ppl XD
    Oh... and our Beers suck, unless you drink a Micro Brew, then at least there is taste to cover the lack of Alcohol.

10+ Year Old Account

Agree with this, no one should be asking you about either...if they do they are out of line anyway. Especially with politics. If they ask about religion its on you if you get dragged into a debate. Do not let someone drag you into an argument about politics...things are just stupid here on that issue atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    Take a stop in Colorado Springs and see the rock formations in the Garden of the Gods

Oh yeah. Colorado was planed aswell but not for rock formations, rather for consuming some legal highs I'm not into this, but hes up for it, so we will check this out!

10+ Year Old Account

Not to high jack the thread...I am planning a trip to Colorado Springs....

Suggestions? I believe you mentioned a sex dungeon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Oh yeah. Colorado was planed aswell but not for rock formations, rather for consuming some legal highs I'm not into this, but hes up for it, so we will check this out!
    Boulder is the place for that, you may be able to catch a concert at red rocks as well

Its a natural amphitheater on the side of the rocky mountains

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    Not to high jack the thread...I am planning a trip to Colorado Springs....

Suggestions? I believe you mentioned a sex dungeon?
    its in Manitou Springs, which is the southwestern section of the city

What is a sex dungeon? (I'm serious, is it what I think? Some swinger gangbang party? But that's me, I just have a filthy mind I guess!)

You'd go from Santa Fe to Albuquerque NM, then to Flagstaff AZ, then Vegas, You could skip Moab if you wanted to see more of California, but I definitely recommend Red Wood national Forest.

Also, if you ever took a route like that and get homesick there is a pretty big German community outside of Austin/San Antonio called Fredrisksburg. Nice place.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

What is a sex dungeon? (I'm serious, is it what I think? Some swinger gangbang party? But that's me, I just have a filthy mind I guess!)
    I would assume less "Swingers and Gangbangs" and more with BDSM, but that's just an assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    You'd go from Santa Fe to Albuquerque NM, then to Flagstaff AZ, then Vegas, You could skip Moab if you wanted to see more of California, but I definitely recommend Red Wood national Forest.

Also, if you ever took a route like that and get homesick there is a pretty big German community outside of Austin/San Antonio called Fredrisksburg. Nice place.
    Damnit, Fredriksbug looks promising. I mean "authentic german cusine", how could I resist. Definitly would like to check out a place where they serve german food. Don't get me wrong, ofc I'm from Germany, but I'm always eager to check out how they do "our" food 7000kms away.

Damnit, Fredriksbug looks promising. I mean "authentic german cusine", how could I resist. Definitly would like to check out a place where they serve german food. Don't get me wrong, ofc I'm from Germany, but I'm always eager to check out how they do "our" food 7000kms away.
    Just remember this is what German-Americans have, over the generation, turned German Cuisine into with what was available here in the states. I would not be surprised if you order something, and it was only "slightly" reminiscent of what you were expecting it to be.

kink friendly get together is how my friend who frequents it describes it

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    I love this thread i would love to go to any of these places but stuck in Ohiop.... dont come here its boring
    Ohio has plenty of things to see and do if you ever bother to look around. Its easy to overlook things right under your nose wherever you live.

I'm sure you have a bunch of good replies before mine but I don't feel like reading them. I came across this road trip path on one of my daily news site and kept it since then... Seems pretty thorough and I plan on following it one day:

https://www.wimp.com/the-best-road-t...ng-to-science/

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Franklin Barbecue. Do your research and hit it.
    Thanks now I'm hungry. Food takes a big potion of this whole trip I guess and a typical bbq is one thing of it!

Just remember this is what German-Americans have, over the generation, turned German Cuisine into with what was available here in the states. I would not be surprised if you order something, and it was only "slightly" reminiscent of what you were expecting it to be.
    I'm aware of that, but still I'm curious.

kink friendly get together is how my friend who frequents it describes it
    One part of me really wants to check that out, but I guess it won't happen (still hope to get laid on a student party...jesus I'm tired)

And.... watching the news while reading this post, we're being reported of Tourist being attacked and robbed in New Orleans, Louisiana, in the French Quarter. So... may want to skip there.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you go to FL, don't drink the water, you're aint ready for it. Actually, anything worth seeing in FL might be out of the way depending on your schedule.

Resident Cosplay Progressive