Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Final anwser: will i get a 925 piece from weekly chest tomorrow? :)

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...29491709280256

Sorry found it.

Yes you get a higher item from weekly
    Last edited by mmoc33670b5533; 2017-06-27 at 05:48 AM.

15 should be 930, 14 would be 925.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...29491709280256

Sorry found it.

Yes you get a higher item from weekly
    Yeahh nah it should be a 930 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've known this for a while, what we haven't had confirmed is what ilvl it drops.

But we'll see in 10 or so hours when US get to open theirs

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    We've known this for a while, what we haven't had confirmed is what ilvl it drops.

But we'll see in 10 or so hours when US get to open theirs
    It should go up 5 ilvl per rank after 10.

That ends with 930, which is mythic ilvl and what the highest rank mythic+ cache is supposed to award.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It should go up 5 ilvl per rank after 10.

That ends with 930, which is mythic ilvl and what the highest rank mythic+ cache is supposed to award.
    Oh, that's what I think too, but we haven't had any confirmation of it.
    A couple people in my guild think it'll "only" be 920, and I can't wait to laugh at them.

A couple people in my guild think it'll "only" be 920, and I can't wait to laugh at them.
    I'm 90% sure we had confirmation on Twitter that it's 930 loot, with M+ rewards scaling to 915 for a 15 base. 920 Wouldn't make sense anyway as M+ cache has been mythic-level items so far, and 925 is dropped in heroic tomb.

I don't know if they're aware of how stupid they are.

15s will give 915ilvl loot, so having the weekly cache, only give 5ilvls higher? What are they smoking?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I'm 90% sure we had confirmation on Twitter that it's 930 loot, with M+ rewards scaling to 915 for a 15 base. 920 Wouldn't make sense anyway as M+ cache has been mythic-level items so far, and 925 is dropped in heroic tomb.
    I haven't seen any conformation about it anywhere, so I don't think they have said anything yet.

I can't understand why blizzard don't just tell us?

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    I don't know if they're aware of how stupid they are.

15s will give 915ilvl loot, so having the weekly cache, only give 5ilvls higher? What are they smoking?
    Well we are not sure about the 915ilvl loot from m+15, but I agree with you. However, allow me to explain the reasoning behind 920ilvl from chest. The lower lvl keys only get their items upgraded every 2 lvls, a +6 and a +7 both gives 880 loot and that might be the same with higher keys. +11 and +12 would give 895, +13 and +14 would give 900 and +15 would give 905. With 15ilvls in the chest its at 920.

Again I also think that it will end up being 930 in the weekly chest, but with how blizzard have done things and haven't given any information yet, I wont be surprised if its only 920 loot in the chest.
    Last edited by JohnRoads; 2017-06-27 at 07:06 AM.

Deleted
    Oh... so we are back to where raiding Guilds will ask of us to run the attrocity that is M+again... :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    The real question is how many people actually completed their 15 lol.. we had literally only two completed (in time too btw) mythic 15's this week: a 15 arcway, and a 15 eye (just finished those an hour or so ago), was brutal! I'm not a mythic raider or anything like that, but the level of difficulty for cath 14 we tried, and like a TON of Kara Uppers... they become almost impossible to run unless your group is like 920 equipped. Arcway, Eye are some of the easiest this week, so if you get a 15 arcway, run that shit btw (we even two chested it!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    The real question is how many people actually completed their 15 lol.. we had literally only two completed (in time too btw) mythic 15's this week: a 15 arcway, and a 15 eye (just finished those an hour or so ago), was brutal! I'm not a mythic raider or anything like that, but the level of difficulty for cath 14 we tried, and like a TON of Kara Uppers... they become almost impossible to run unless your group is like 920 equipped. Arcway, Eye are some of the easiest this week, so if you get a 15 arcway, run that shit btw (we even two chested it!)
    I did 3 x +15 this week but its been a rough ride , only 1 of those being on time.

If you need a tank / havoc for m+ or need some help / have a nice +15 just add zymos#2997. (EU ally)

I did several 15/16 in time this week, some of them with 2 chests - but I would never enter a +15 Cath/Ukara on tyrannical, that's just disgusting.

The highest Mythic+ always dropped highest iLvl of the last boss in HC, so i think it'll be 925.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Damn you guys are legit, we kicked srs butt, barely got those 15's it felt like haha. Well, I will have to blacklist some of those brutal dungeons on tyrannical then indeed. Gratz to everyone, and good luck on the race! Happy Mythic week <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WerSchakal View Post
    The highest Mythic+ always dropped highest iLvl of the last boss in HC, so i think it'll be 925.
    Gul'dan HC dropped 895 ilvl, not 905 like the weekly m+ chest did. Weekly m+ has actually been whatever the mythic ilvl is.

My bet is on 930 or (fingers crossed) 935. We'll know soon enough I guess.

Deleted
    damn those americans!! HOw dare they sleep when they should be opening their chests!!

Those +15 dungeons will become easier and easier with the new item levels.
    You don't need to rethink your life, if you can't complete +15 in week 1 after raid release.

I thought the 1-3 chest thing doesn't exist anymore...you can finish the dungeon in 2 minutes and you will still get 1 chest only.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeleena View Post
    I thought the 1-3 chest thing doesn't exist anymore...you can finish the dungeon in 2 minutes and you will still get 1 chest only.
    It doesn't, but many people still say +2 or +3 chests in the context of how much the key upgraded for (which still exists).

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    damn those americans!! HOw dare they sleep when they should be opening their chests!!
    7hrs till people can get the chest, I'll let you know what it turns out to be. If I'm still awake.