Build and legendary combo for M+?

Can someone tell me whats best legendary/build combo for M+ (12-16) after wrists nerf? I just cant keep up anymore with my party and I feel bad about this. FotI every 1 min and EB is just not enough and all I can do is watching how they outdps me on every pack.

Deleted
    332x123 with Head + Ring/Trinket/whatever you like.

There you go.

Even for high lvl keys? Very often we pull packs one by one and cc some mobs.

Legendaries:
    • Kirel Nirak
    • Archimonde's Hatred Reborn

More Fiery Demise windows plus an extra defensive that does damage.

Talents:
    • Abyssal Strike
    • Fallout
    • Flame Crash
    • Fracture
    • Varies*
    • Spirit Bomb
    • Demonic Infusion or Soul Barrier**

*Concentrated for stronger Flame Crashes, Chains for mobs that won't come to tank (pelters), Quickened for more CC
    **Infusion for dps or spiky physical damage; Barrier for dots, magic damage, and overall damage smoothing.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-06-25 at 11:31 AM.

Deleted
    You could also go standart cs build and swap your gear (shoulders+Anger / Sephuz, belt+ Anger/Sephuz or my favourite for really big pulls: Head+Boots, pop Nemesis before, CS and do your 10-20 million dps

eye beam build is pretty trash for high m+. You can use it in weeks with high party dmg to help your healer, but on tyrannical weeks you need the single target dmg the standard build offers. As for legendaries, you can swap gear between trash bosses depending the situation, no need to have 2 specific all the time.

Deleted
    Can people stop acting like Demonic is bad ST?

I do 1 million DPS sustained in boss fights (that last 2 minutes in +15 tyrannical weeks (or less)), which is more than enough. And I do 1+ million DPS for the whole run regardless of the affixes and the dungeon. I have yet to see someone pulling better numbers.

Oh, and I have a 10-second AoE stun because of the build and heal myself basiscally completely alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post

I do 1 million DPS sustained in boss fights (that last 2 minutes in +15 tyrannical weeks (or less)), which is more than enough. And I do 1+ million DPS for the whole run regardless of the affixes and the dungeon. I have yet to see someone pulling better numbers.

Oh, and I have a 10-second AoE stun because of the build and heal myself basiscally completely alone.
    post the build and legendaries instead of bragging jeez

3313323 Is how I roll. I don't play momentum because fuck wasting that many globals keeping a damage buff up so I've learned how to use Nemesis in m+. It can out damage momentum builds easily if you learn to use nemesis right. I use raddons and the talent ring for trash (the new talent ring is really amazing for this build) then switch to Anger + talent ring for bosses. Yes, that means you use deathsweep/blade dance in demonic but it works. This build will still be able to do 1m+ dps on the bosses and allow you to finish the run with 1m+ overall on any dungeon you do outside of maybe nelths where there aren't many big pulls.

Deleted
    Same here. 3 3 1 3 3 2 3 all the way, Two stuff :
    For heavy trash packs : Raddon / Boots or Raddon / Slayer ( I dont have boots personally, but it should work very well, combining head)
    For high hp solo trash ( demon in VotW / Sea Giant in AoE / Contruct in Cos ...) Anger + Slayer.
    If you want to do nice ST damage, just dont forget to eye beam (cancel it will you are high on fury, however, try to use it as a pain filler) meta, and eye beam ( You can delay it for fury generation, or waiting a timing were it can hit multiple target).
    As Measure say, it's a self sustain build, heavy aoe oriented, but able to do 950k+ on sustain ST fight (More, if you are lucky on demonic appetite proc).
    Cannot recommend a better build.

Edit : Dont forget to stun packs for even more fragment, and even more eye beam :33 => Eye beam dash stun dash Eye beam = GG 10 millions.

10+ Year Old Account
    how does chaos cleave work exactly cause ive never used it. says it hits all nearby enemies for additional 10%, so hits them for 110% or what ? also those nearby target also have a chance for additional chaos strike from artifact trait, or a chance to drop lesser soul fragment ?
    do u use it on ST or what ???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    how does chaos cleave work exactly cause ive never used it. says it hits all nearby enemies for additional 10%, so hits them for 110% or what ? also those nearby target also have a chance for additional chaos strike from artifact trait, or a chance to drop lesser soul fragment ?
    do u use it on ST or what ???
    It's a second hit for 10% of the damage. As in you see a normal hit of 300k or whatever and then a smaller hit of 30k hitting everything else (including original target). It doesn't proc other shit / drop fragments (from what I've seen).
    I've used Ring + Ring on HC Harjatan with Chaos Cleave and it was 6% of my DPS at the end of the fight, just to give you a rough sense of output in a trash heavy fight.

Same, Demonic has never let me down, even in Tyrannical because:
    - as opposed to fortified, you still pull pretty big trash packs
    - on ST it does good damage
    - you basically selfheal for the entire instance and can even ignore some mechanics
    Last edited by mmocd01386186f; 2017-06-26 at 09:49 AM.

one problem with demonic is that you used to be able to use one gear set for both builds. Not so much anymore. the standard CB build doesn't want mastery while Demonic using chaoscleave, does. add to that, the new 2 and 4set pretty much forces you into first blood as well, so rip mastery scaling across the board. Funny how a nerf to a talent that demonic build didn't even use also nerfed the demonic.

Deleted
    Demonic with Chaos Cleave is some niche build. The default / best demonic build uses First Blood, at least as far as I know - that's how I've been using it for months.

I'm curious how you feel about the changes just announced for tomorrow's patch. Do you feel that the increase in Chaos damage bonus from Mastery, and Demon's Bite damage increase will further validate your build? I'm interested in using the Demonic build.

Also, would you take this build into raiding?
    Last edited by ichebu; 2017-06-26 at 11:32 PM.

No one using 1/1/x/x/1/x/2? Fel Barrage is pretty beast for aoe. Everyone on Mistress is using this build.

3313323 - Demonic Build with Chaos Cleave, 40 sec stun and Nemesis using SotS Ring (Blade Dance) and Raddon's is performing extremely well.

Deleted

Well people pull better numbers - but agree that demonic is pretty nice. I would just go into standard build + demonic though + new ring + head.

10+ Year Old Account
    i made a separate topic about this but i see more demonic players activity here so ill ask u

what are the best stats for that kind of demonic build (3313323) ? crit then what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    i made a separate topic about this but i see more demonic players activity here so ill ask u

what are the best stats for that kind of demonic build (3313323) ? crit then what ?
    Gotta sim yourself on different cleave fights to find your weights. raidbots.com