Quote Originally Posted by Leadros View Post
    i dont know why you guys are all so upset about it that we say that wildstar required more skill and was harder at the endgame raiding part.

all you have to do is look up some kill vids on wildstar and you realize that it really is harder. its not just an ego its the truth. and thats why we know that we have a legit shot at winning the race world first and US first. we even have one of the best paladin tanks currently in wow in our rosters

im also confused why you consantly try to attack us as a guild when there are already cases of account sharing (banned in wildstar btw) among top guilds that compete in this race. but they dont get shit on? but we do cause we come from wildstar? how is that fair?
    and yeah i misstyped archimonde with kil jaeden but they are the same anyways or something, dont care about wow lore lol
    Yeah, dodging red patches on the ground is really hard. Wildstar had engaging gameplay, i liked it a lot, but WoW really is a different beast and requires a different skillset. Maybe you should start small before spouting arrogant nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yeah, dodging red patches on the ground is really hard.
    Yeah, red swirling things are much harder!

i dont know why you guys are all so upset about it that we say that wildstar required more skill and was harder at the endgame raiding part.

all you have to do is look up some kill vids on wildstar and you realize that it really is harder. its not just an ego its the truth. and thats why we know that we have a legit shot at winning the race world first and US first. we even have one of the best paladin tanks currently in wow in our rosters

im also confused why you consantly try to attack us as a guild when there are already cases of account sharing (banned in wildstar btw) among top guilds that compete in this race. but they dont get shit on? but we do cause we come from wildstar? how is that fair?
    and yeah i misstyped archimonde with kil jaeden but they are the same anyways or something, dont care about wow lore lol
    I'm trying to address this in a somewhat civil manner.

"all you have to do is look up some kill vids on wildstar and you realize that it really is harder. its not just an ego its the truth." That is an absolutely ridiculous statement, don't you realize that? It's not even about whether it's true or not, but it's jut not a valid point. Because there's no proof whatsoever. I could just go on and proclaim the exact opposite: "All you have to do is watch some kill vids on WoW and you realize that it's harder." If you wanna make a point, argue WHY it's harder, because in the videos I don't see shit (and frankly, if you're not really familiar with WoW, you won't understand why a mythic boss is hard. Go ahead, show your video to someone who doesn't play WoW and ask them to explain why mythic blackhand was hard.)

Let's address some other points: Even IF Wildstar was legit harder (which I highly doubt), there's more to hardcore mythic raiding than just the difficulty of the bosses. There's also the roster issues. You not only need 20 people, you need enough classes with good gear, you need a stable healing roster, you need tanks that can adjust (for dps checks for example) etc. Even if mechanics were harder in Wildstar, it doesn't equate to this being the sole determining factor in whether you have a shot a winning the race. Organisation is just as important. Being able to go hard after hours of raiding is important. For days. Having enough people who actually have the time for that. etc.

People attacked Method and Serenity plenty for their account sharing, whenever it came up. They DID get shit on. And this brings me to another point: You guys come across not only as arrogant, but also as ignorant. You have almost no experience whatsoever when it comes to the actual race and you obviously have no idea what happened before (your comment on "why don't these guys get flakk for their account sharing" proves that). And if you can't even correctly name the endboss, it doesn't help your case.

In summary, I do appreciate some new contenders stepping up. But you could have handled this with a little more brains and less postering. This is, after all, the biggest MMO in the west and you come from a niche MMO with way less competition and claim you're basically the biggest hit to ever grace the game you now deemed worthy of your presence. That doesn't net you alot of sympathy, is that so hard to understand?
    Last edited by Isadora; 2017-06-27 at 09:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    Are wildstar guilds allowed to compete on bozzelprogress?
    Asking the real questions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleborn View Post
    KJ is hard to judge considering there are only changes listed for phase 1/2, and Rapturing Singularities during second intermission (knockbacks during a phase you might be at the edge when it hits due to Illidan? fun ensured.) third phase got nothing listed, but would bet on that one having some hidden effects, but i doubt a whole mythic only phase.
    There are datamined Voice Lines for Kil'Jaeden, for summoning forces. I guess this is a Mythic only mechanic, maybe for p3/hidden p4?

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    ...while clearing M NH with five raids. Wish I was that casual.
    Thats their moneymaking business. I mean the clearly have 3 guilds in EU where they lead and sell runs.

Invective may very well compete for world firsts down the road guys but its not this tier. they as a guild literally JUST formed and did not have the roster for enough splits to really be on equal terms with guilds like exorsus and method. Argus raid maybe? next Xpac? Whole new ball game, but this tier it wont happen

Edit: holy shit my sig is old... thats a keeper

I'm rooting for Blood Legion! Wait crap wrong expac

Quote Originally Posted by Serendepityz View Post
    Invective may very well compete for world firsts down the road guys but its not this tier. they as a guild literally JUST formed and did not have the roster for enough splits to really be on equal terms with guilds like exorsus and method. Argus raid maybe? next Xpac? Whole new ball game, but this tier it wont happen

I love how they trash talked and they haven't even hit the starting line and are already claiming it won't happen "this tier". Show up or shut up.
    Last edited by Affiniti; 2017-06-27 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post

I love how they trash talked and they haven't even hit the starting line and are already claiming it won't happen "this tier". Show up or shut up.
    Ya, to be fair though if your coming over from another game with say 10-12 people and need to fill in 10slots for a roster. Posting in trade chats not gonna be the way to find Top 5 world quality players. It got them attention and probably overall helped. But def made them the butt of a joke for almost every established guild.

Deleted
    Wildstar is a game for casu. My guild just came from everquest. We camped ragefire like twenty times and we had first kill on multiple raid like cazic thule, inoruk or guarm. We don't do splitraid like the casu of method or exorsus. We will be first world in two day.
    bye bye fuckin casu.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    - you can't do any of this without being at least almost on even level with Method/Exorsus gearwise (ilvl)
    - you won't get world firsts without day time raiding
    Yeah, the first real dps check boss will be their stone wall, you probably can't compensate lack if ilvl with tactics there.
    Aren't they day time raiding?

Boy this will be intresting for sure, thx for the new comers bringing the spice!

They know how to make an entrance for sure, I'll give them that

10+ Year Old Account
    What time does US usually start?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by yanomamii View Post
    Wildstar is a game for casu. My guild just came from everquest. We camped ragefire like twenty times and we had first kill on multiple raid like cazic thule, inoruk or guarm. We don't do splitraid like the casu of method or exorsus. We will be first world in two day.
    bye bye fuckin casu.
    Quarm is Plane of Time last boss in EQ, Guarm second boss in ToV in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    lol if you think every boss until the last can be killed in 10-30 pulls. Sure.
    They can and will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    What time does US usually start?
    the hardcores immediately after reset. (8 AM PDT)
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-06-27 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    the hardcores immediately after reset.
    we will start our split alt raids asap and then we will go into mythic and get invective some world first kills, probably will go and oneshot the first 3 bosses easy (since we did pure invective ptr raids on most of them) inquisition might be a little bit harder than the rest but we shold still be faster then most other us guilds.

if you have any tanking question btw, feel free to ask them, im one fo the 3 main tanks for Invective and happy to help the wow community

Does anyone know if Future guild ? Ex- serenity members will be streaming their progress ? did they say anything

10+ Year Old Account
    we will start our split alt raids asap and then we will go into mythic and get invective some world first kills, probably will go and oneshot the first 3 bosses easy (since we did pure invective ptr raids on most of them) inquisition might be a little bit harder than the rest but we shold still be faster then most other us guilds.

if you have any tanking question btw, feel free to ask them, im one fo the 3 main tanks for Invective and happy to help the wow community
    Will you still continue in the next tier after failing to get top 10 this race?