Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Your example ranks 1M DPS.

2.5% of 301M OVERALL DAMAGE DONE:
    308M.

10% of 61M(FoF DAMAGE DONE):
    67M.

TOTAL OVERALL(after the change):
    375M

21.8935% damage done buff after the changes.

Assuming its almost 1/4 damage done buff, the DPS buff should be ATLEAST 15%+, putting the WW in top 4.
    Classic 1 + 1 = 11

The note is saying 2.5% overall AND FoF 10%. Meaning that the damage is 2.5% increased and FoF in this case increased by 12.5%.

Edit: Maybe you are right. Can anyone crunch the numbers?
    Part of the disconnect is its not a flat 2.5% increase. The aura being increased only applies to certain abilities (not auto attacks, touch of death, touch of karma, crosswinds, eye of the tiger, thunderfist, etc.) and it is already at 19% and going to 21.5 or 22%, though I think this comes out roughly the same and certainly not a 17% difference (theorycrafted increase is ~5%. The abilities listed above add up to around 15% of the damage of the log being discussed, but the list is off the top of my head looking at the damage in the log... there might be other things it doesn't affect.

The FoF damage you quoted also includes an artifact trait which was 9.63M damage and will not be modified by either the aura or the 12.5% buff.

Deleted
    I was hoping to bring you good news.

The note is saying 2.5% overall AND FoF 10%. Meaning that the damage is 2.5% increased and FoF in this case increased by 12.5%.

Edit: Maybe you are right. Can anyone crunch the numbers?
    i did in the post right before you =/ Not super detailed but shouldnt be to far from the correct number.

Windwalker
    Damage of all abilities increased by 2.5%.Fists of Fury damage increased by 12%.

This basicly means, RSK , BoK , TP, SCK and FoF (unsure if WDP is buffed by this)

And ST using serenity this comes out at a 4-4.5% dmg buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustabil View Post
    i did in the post right before you =/ Not super detailed but shouldnt be to far from the correct number.

Windwalker
    Damage of all abilities increased by 2.5%.Fists of Fury damage increased by 12%.

This basicly means, RSK , BoK , TP, SCK and FoF (unsure if WDP is buffed by this)

And ST using serenity this comes out at a 4-4.5% dmg buff.
    It does say all abilities though. And all abilities is everything to me. Otherwise they would have mentioned be buff only affecting that hidden aura

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    It does say all abilities though. And all abilities is everything to me. Otherwise they would have mentioned be buff only affecting that hidden aura
    No, it's a buff for an aura. They're wording it like that most of the time. But to be honest aura does cover pretty much every important direct damage ability. Except Crane. Because fuck Crane apparently

But I really doubt that they double dipped FOF with these buffs.
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2017-06-27 at 12:27 PM.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So here's what happened, since there's a dozen different ideas, and most of them are incorrect. Specially the ones saying its a +10% or even 20% buff, you're out of your damn mind.

Pretty much everything except ToD/ToK, Chi Orbit, Xuen, and our artifact traits, was buffed from a +19% aura to +22% aura, which is roughly 2.5% more damage. This includes FoF!

FoF was then given a +12% modifier on top of the aura, just like BoK, TP, and RSK all have their own +26% modifiers on top of the aura, for a total of 53.72% more damage (1.26*1.22). FoF now does 36% more damage (1.12*1.22), instead of the 19% it had before this buff.

As I said in the article I wrote about it, its roughly 5% more damage to single target.
    http://www.peakofserenity.com/2017/0...dwalker-buffs/
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Your ST testing, does that use WDP or Serenity ? or is it 4-5% regardless lvl 100 talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    So here's what happened, since there's a dozen different ideas, and most of them are incorrect. Specially the ones saying its a +10% or even 20% buff, you're out of your damn mind.

Pretty much everything except ToD/ToK, Chi Orbit, Xuen, and our artifact traits, was buffed from a +19% aura to +22% aura, which is roughly 2.5% more damage. This includes FoF!

FoF was then given a +12% modifier on top of the aura, just like BoK, TP, and RSK all have their own +26% modifiers on top of the aura, for a total of 53.72% more damage (1.26*1.22). FoF now does 36% more damage (1.12*1.22), instead of the 19% it had before this buff.

As I said in the article I wrote about it, its roughly 5% more damage to single target.
    http://www.peakofserenity.com/2017/0...dwalker-buffs/
    5% ST damage and even more on cleave/aoe seems pretty sweet.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustabil View Post
    Your ST testing, does that use WDP or Serenity ? or is it 4-5% regardless lvl 100 talent.
    Regardless.

And an update from what was above, instead of giving FoF an aura, they increased the AP% from 420% to 470%. For reference, it previously was 525%
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Hooray! Living that WW dream of not being dead last!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Hooray! Living that WW dream of not being dead last!
    no your not. still last.

Anyone know how much stronger our t20 2 set is now compared to before?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    no your not. still last.
    I'm not a WW, so win.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama