Deleted
    honestly this thread is shit dont expect good memes coming out of this tier

Quote Originally Posted by Kilek View Post
    Does anyone know if Future guild ? Ex- serenity members will be streaming their progress ? did they say anything
    Twise said he would. I watched some of their split clears and it was a lot of fun. Hope they can do well.

drunkcheeleaderbath (sky aka GM of invective): this guild has some important core values all people must recite in their vocal interview and again after their intensive m+ trial it's important to rule with an iron fist and keep your raiders loyal.

I- Ingenuity
    N- Never quit
    V- Viscious
    E- Excellency
    C- Champions
    T- Talent
    I- Immortal
    V- Vindictive
    E- Enthusiastic

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    don't abandon us in our hour of need
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Aw. I trust your judgment but that sucks.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Leandros is a permanent troll resident on mmo-c and just claimed you as his latest victim. Hint: he isn't Invective.
    Ah that is truly unfortunate, I had all the data ready to go to continue this argument. Including Invectives 697 world ranking in ilvl. I still can't get over the fact they couldn't even do split clears of maiden. Also was hoping he really was a tank since I am also a tank on a better guild on the same server, really wanted to catch him in some lies there as well. Oh well too bad, I will be shocked if Invective makes it through the week without imploding. Raiding 16 hour days and getting walled on the 4th or 5th boss gonna cause alot of them to throw in the towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    the hardcores immediately after reset. (8 AM PDT)
    Thanks a lot m8.

Now is 8:35 there, right?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

whats Wildstar ? is it edible ?

Quote Originally Posted by VarianceWoW View Post
    Ah that is truly unfortunate, I had all the data ready to go to continue this argument. Including Invectives 697 world ranking in ilvl. I still can't get over the fact they couldn't even do split clears of maiden. Also was hoping he really was a tank since I am also a tank on a better guild on the same server, really wanted to catch him in some lies there as well. Oh well too bad, I will be shocked if Invective makes it through the week without imploding. Raiding 16 hour days and getting walled on the 4th or 5th boss gonna cause alot of them to throw in the towel.
    i mean, if that is all you want to do here, thats fine, you can come back later to me when we have faster and more mythic kills than you. im giving legit answer to questions and all that i hear is trolling about our guild. and then people are wondering why US raiding is dead

Deleted
    Have you not heard of prime? Primerising?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Does he have more than one account or something? I looked through about half of his 160 posts and none of them stood out as a master troll.
    Pops up for progression threads. Appeared a few days ago quoting invective members with the usual troll comments about Wildstar being a dead game and referencing Invective as "that wildstar guild" until yesterday when he posted that he was a new member of the guild and started trash talking WoW and making retarded claims about himself and "his" guild.

Its all a troll and hes baited the last few pages of this thread into quoting him.

Deleted
    The good memes will come halfway through mythic progress when fragnance and his lackeys ditch Method again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Thanks a lot m8.

Now is 8:35 there, right?
    Its currently 5:40 a.m. PDT.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadros View Post
    i mean, if that is all you want to do here, thats fine, you can come back later to me when we have faster and more mythic kills than you. im giving legit answer to questions and all that i hear is trolling about our guild. and then people are wondering why US raiding is dead
    Prove to me you are a member of Invective, and I will bet you 1 million gold(more if you want) that my guild also on Illidan (12hrs/week) kills Mythic KJ before you. We can have some reliable person on mmo-champ hold the gold in escrow.

Prove to me you are a member of Invective, and I will bet you 1 million gold(more if you want) that my guild also on Illidan (12hrs/week) kills Mythic KJ before you. We can have some reliable person on mmo-champ hold the gold in escrow.
    There are no reliable people on this site.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    @Leadros you should take a nap before the race begins ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    There are no reliable people on this site.
    Yeah you got me there

wont wowprogress be proof enough? or what other side do you guys use for rankings?

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    @Leadros you should take a nap before the race begins ;-)
    thanks for the concern but we are already well rested and have a team conference in a few moment to talk about our plans and goals today

wont wowprogress be proof enough? or what other side do you guys use for rankings?

thanks for the concern but we are already well rested and have a team conference in a few moment to talk about our plans and goals today
    WowProgress might be enough, but there is no character with a name even similar to yours on their roster. I would accept a different character name and then an in game whisper from that character as proof.

method wasnt able to show much improvment since we watched the race in legion. it seems their focus has gone more into a PvP direction. also they choose a very strange tank setup for most bosses and most of their tanks seem to deal underwhelming damag even tho they seem to be well known in here.
    Haven't been a method fan for the past few tiers but here's hoping they roflstomp you this tier and you don't even make top 20. You genuinely won't get much support by coming over here with this attitude of being able to dethrone some of the best guilds that have been working to get to the top of this game for years in one tier. If you manage it, fair enough, but you'll always be the bad guys no one wants to win. I can see some of those regular WF guilds pooling together to make sure your reign is short lived.
    Will agree with the tank comment as I've never rated Sco at all.

IMO if Serenity hadn't lost Sonie and Zaelia they wouldn't have lost out last tier and would be in a position to completely dominate this one.