Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    One of the best answer i got is:"Well, i usually play with shamans or mage"...... it's one damn pet slot how cuold it be so hard????
    When in fact what they SHOULD be answering you is: Who cares, it's lfr?

I know i would.

It's like the other day when i was running a heroic dung, for essence.
    We were all seriously overgeared for heroic dung.

Someone calls out: anyone got recount? who's top?

Some clown spamming chat window with request for recount figures in anything below myth + dung or below hc raids or "why no hero pet" in lfr is funny as fukk.

Plus this thread is bs because one look at who created it and the topic of discussion tells you everything.

Looking to incite again with bs threads.
    Everyone knows lfr is a contentious issue.
    Yet again this fukkin poster is allowed to be unbanned and post his/her crap to plant the seeds.

Pathetic.
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2017-06-27 at 10:12 AM.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post

I know i would.

Some clown spamming chat window with request for recount figures in anything below myth + dung or below hc raids or "why no hero pet" in lfr is funny as fukk.

Plus this thread is bs because one look at who created it and the topic of discussion tells you everything.

Yet again this fukkin poster is allowed to be unbanned and post his/her crap to plant the seeds.

Pathetic.
    You're reaching levels of triggered that shouldn't event be possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    You're reaching levels of triggered that are possible when trolling occurs by a repeat offender
    This is true.

My point still stands.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Deleted

I know i would.

Pathetic.
    Sorry but: what?

First of all i am the total opposite of elitist. In this expansion i can only raid LFR and normal (when i overgear it). I don't care less about dps, unless you die from stupid shit.

But, to press ONE single button in a boss fight.... i am really asking much or you are just trolling or being triggered? But worry not my friend, for evey noob/slacker like you there will be someone like me who use drums and actually care not wasting people time for PURE LAZINESS.

It's not a matter of LFR, Hc dungeon or a world quest elitè. You have a single spell to click, use it. It's called respect for the other, yeah the one who CR you, the one who is healing you, the one who is tanking, the one who is using dps CD to kill boss a bit faster. But i guess you don't care about others, don't worry, i got my drums to cover your lack of empathy.

You are the pathetic one.

10+ Year Old Account

blah blah blah.
    I was referring to jaylock as pathetic.

the last part of my post.

Learn to read.

I didn't call you pathetic.

Called you something that wears a red nose and big shoes.

Get your facts straight.

Go use your precious drums in lfr.
    God forbid that we are all stuck in lfr looking at your spam in chat windows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    Report this thread for baiting and move on. I wish Jaylock would be perma banned though. Maybe even assassinated, that'd be even better.

Funny thing is that this is one of the few forums that for some bizarre reasons bans people then unbans them.
    Repeatedly.

Other forums are less kind.

You get banned?
    You are gonesky.

Not here.

You get chance after chance after chance after.... to incite shit.

Go figure.

Deleted
    I was referring to jaylock as pathetic.

I didn't call you pathetic.

Called you something that wears a red nose and big shoes.

Get your facts straight.

Go use your precious drums in lfr.
    God forbid that we are all stuck in lfr looking at your spam in chat windows.
    And still you did not answer any of my point. It is hard to press one button with a failry long cd and a very useful effect one every 5 or so minute? Even in LFR, it's asking too much? Why everything must be down to "why i shuold?". I don't know what kind of raider yoi are, but you look like a terrible one becasue: 1) High level raider avoid LFR, or want to clear it as soon as possible / 2) Semi decent raider knows their toolkit and just make use of their heroism / timewarp naturally / 3)Even the afk or netflix raider will press a single button to hasten things up.

So again, why, like you said, i "shuold not use it"? Only because it's "easy"? This attitude is one of that thing that brings people making LFR bashing thread, and sadly they feed on post like yours full of useless talking and excuses.

And yes calling people clown for something like that will bring you a long way!

10+ Year Old Account
    cut for...reasons
    Never said you shouldn't use them.

I pointed out that "spamming chat" as you referred to, or asking hunters why they don't have a appropriate, actually wrong word because we are talking lfr here, let's say, a pet that can lust then yes, i think is funny as fukk.

So many times people seem to place way too much importance on their 'progression' in lfr or anything below mythic.

So, like others before me have stated repeatedly: ask yourself this qstn: are you a progression raider who is in a top 10 world guild?

Your answer will dictate many things.

Not least of all also bring up the qstn why you so fervently place such importance on asking hunters in lfr god forbid why they cba to have a lust pet or writing in chat that lusting heroiing etc was used at the wrong time etc etc etc.

I mean wtf?

It's like the guy who asks for recount numbers in a fukkin heroic dungeon....

Do you understand?

If not i cannot help you.

"This attitude is one of that thing that brings people making LFR bashing thread, and sadly they feed on post like yours full of useless talking and excuses."

That is bull shit.

The op takes blame for that and you fully know it.

Dont pin that bullshit on me pal!
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2017-06-27 at 01:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    Report this thread for baiting and move on. I wish Jaylock would be perma banned though. Maybe even assassinated, that'd be even better.
    Troll and bait threads are allowed on these forums, thought u knew that, why else would certain people be allowed to keep making em.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    For me btw... that damn mistress trinket... (on next LFR lockout obviously), I really wanted to try it out as a healer.

I'll likely be spending an extra roll PER difficulty on it until I get it haha (Mistress Normal/Heroic wasn't too bad, took about 10 wipes on heroic week1, and about 2 pulls on normal).. but yeah, I'll be wearing ANY ilvl of that badboyyyy, things proc is out of controllllll

People in here shaming LFR players should be ashamed. Many small children and people with disabilities "raid" this difficulty and really enjoy it. If imperfection irritates you so badly go protest the Special Olympics or a little league game.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Deleted
    Never said you shouldn't use them.

I pointed out that "spamming chat" as you referred to, or asking hunters why they don't have a appropriate, actually wrong word because we are talking lfr here, let's say, a pet that can lust then yes, i think is funny as fukk.

So many times people seem to place way too much importance on their 'progression' in lfr or anything below mythic.

So, like others before me have stated repeatedly: ask yourself this qstn: are you a progression raider who is in a top 10 world guild?

Your answer will dictate many things.

Not least of all also bring up the qstn why you so fervently place such importance on asking hunters in lfr god forbid why they cba to have a lust pet or writing in chat that lusting heroiing etc was used at the wrong time etc etc etc.

I mean wtf?

It's like the guy who asks for recount numbers in a fukkin heroic dungeon....

Do you understand?

If not i cannot help you.
    First of all, you shuold read posts instead of cutting them becasue or you really lack of reading skill, but i will make it more clear for you:

1) In Legion i raid only LFR and Normal or HC but not while progress. In past, specally in WoD i raided also Mythic.

2) Spamming chat is subjective. Usually in LFR you can use Heroism at start of a boss. But i don't write anything unless we reach like 45%, so not "spamming" anything.

3) Even if i like LFR and i know it's easy, relaxing etc, i don't see this as an excuse to slack 100%. You are a mage, a shaman, you know you can use that spell, just do it.

4) About hunters: i played in my WoW game time all classes at max level, even BM hunter. And the first i did was taming the "utility" pet (heroism, combat ress, water walking). Now, i know that in LFR not every hunter can have the same mentality, but when you do a Mythic DG with a BM hunter, and this one answer you:"Eh, i usually play with shaman or mage", and in a FIVE man you know that probably there won't be a shaman or a mage, well this is really slacking.

5) I NEVER and i say NEVER ask for recount, so get your whining away from me and no sorry, asking to press 1 button and asking to do pro dps in LFR are not the same thing.

6) Again, people like are are pure gold for LFR basher and troller, so please don't feed them thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, you shuold read posts instead of cutting them becasue or you really lack of reading skill, but i will make it more clear for you:
    That's rich coming from you considering you accused me in one of your other posts of calling you pathetic.

Take your own medicine (learn to read) wear a big red nose and some big red shoes, take your precious drums of war into lfr and take a hike pal.

I don't give a crap what you do in lfr.
    What i do give a crap about is red-nosed and big red-shoed people like you implying that lfr could be harder than what it is.

If you want to call people out for not lusting or having in your eyes the wrong pet in a raid difficulty that really does show that if you cannot 2 shot a boss in lfr without using a lust pet or or using heroism etc at the right moment in lfr and wiping then you are in a bad fukkin group.

Ive run plenty of lfr with groups that could have been better, granted, but no time was there any such person as yourself in there at any time making such a big fukkin deal out of 2 shotting a boss with near wipes or a few afk and standing in shit and STILL killing the boss as what you have implied in your posts.

So spare me the bullshit, if you get a shitty group, suck it up sunshine, re-queue or press on.

"I NEVER and i say NEVER ask for recount"

I used that example because it's the same laughable bs as to what shit you are pulling in lfr.

You really really need a better grasp of the english language pal.

You don't even understand the use of examples do you?
    And what they are used for.
    Same dog different leg action!!!

Done with your shit posting and lecturing me on the ability to read and the finer arts of 2 shotting lfr bosses as opposed to 3 shotting them.

Welcome to my ignore list.
    You are the only one on it!
    You should feel special.
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2017-06-27 at 01:51 PM.

My DK got 19 legendarys and doing LFR each ID helps a lot with the steady drops of legendarys.

Gona do LFR like many other too, not for gear but for the huge BadLuckProtection bonus it gives.

-

More excited that a new brawl starts today. Last one sucked (was fun to PLAY but) since the kills didn't count as HKs, so it was pointless past the first victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    My DK got 19 legendarys and doing LFR each ID helps a lot with the steady drops of legendarys.
    Anything past 12 legendaries is poinless unless you are playing multiple specs. Gratz tho.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    It will have an automatic port to the cage, i'm pretty sure.
    That or max torment will just be -10% DPS or some shit

I wish they either removed legendary drops for LFR or reduced the knock to the pity counter enough to where it didn't even matter. I'd never step foot in LFR then.

I still probably won't bother with LFR for a couple of weeks because baddies and AFKers always fail on basic mechanics until Blizz nerfs it to the point where mechanics don't even exist.

Honestly, Normal pugs are almost always easier and faster than LFR

Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    I don't see the point of LFR dropping gear
    I don't see the point of this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    Anything past 12 legendaries is poinless unless you are playing multiple specs. Gratz tho.
    Even if you only play DPS specs, you need at least 17-18 as DK

19 with only 1 tank legendary
    -