Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    If they never existed I'd never be able to play a horde paladin. Blood Elves are god awful. And undead? Can't stand them either.
    Well that's why I don't understand why the Horde got paladins and the Alliance got shamans...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd do anything to be able to create a Gnome Enhancement Shaman. Goblins can be shaman why can't gnomes! Gnomes can create machines that use the elements

Ghost wolf and Feral Spirit bunnies glyphs please.
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2017-06-27 at 01:01 PM.

Female dwarf rogue

Deleted
    Any combination works for me, as long as its not human or blood elf.

I think its OKAY to be more creative in a fantasy world and try out something different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elf monk. I really feel like despite the aesthetic juxtaposition of the aristocratic magic-centered elves and the sometimes primitive and pragmatic ways of the monk, they kind of fit nicely. For a blood elf to not succumb to magic addiction after the loss of the Sunwell, they would need a strong will, something that is key to monks. The long lived elves would no doubt be more patient than the mortal races, and their bodies tend to be agile. Blood/high elf society is all about perfection, with many elves putting much energy into deciding the night's evening wear, or the perfect feast to serve to guests. Magic brooms sweep the buildings of Quel'thelas constantly, so there is never a spec of dust or dirt to be found. Appearance is everything, and the tediousness of keeping up one's appearance would no doubt easily translate to the tedious nature of monk training. Blood elves also tend to be prideful and sometimes even arrogant. A group of elf monk trainees would no doubt push themselves very hard, always wanting show up their rivals.

Orc Monk.

Monk are supposed to be zen, orcs are fucking furious, the mix shouldn't work at all.

That's why it's my main.

Tauren Paladins = It's no longer weird, they created lore around it and it's cannon. Deal with it. One of my paladins is a male Tauren prot warrior. Fits like a charm.

Worgen Death Knight = I don't see the "odd" in that, especially considering just how common it is with male worgen DK's.

My favourite class and race combo that's RARE to see, would be female Dwarf monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    Gnome warior & Dwarf shaman.
    I've never understood why people are so against Dwarven shaman. They have been in the Warcraft universe since WCII, with the Wildhammer Dwarves riding gryphons with their lightning-enhanced storm hammers. 'Storm hammers' is a specific ability they can research in WCIII, which is pretty shamanistic.

Basically the entire Wildhammer Clan is a group of Dwarves who ran off to live closer to nature, have a much more tribal and naturalistic culture, and are elementally attuned to use storm powers just like shaman do. And have always been this way. But after years, YEARS, of there being Dwarves who live in the wilderness and commune with nature and use shaman-like storm powers Cataclysm allows Dwarves to become shaman people are standing around all frowny-faced "No no, that doesn't fit, there's no shamanism with Dwarves."

Like what the fuck franchise have you been playing?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    ehhh... if you are an old warcraft fan you can never accept that. I would have preferred Undead Paladins over Taurens paladins. Evne if they created lore around it it's till very very weird. Same thing with Tauren Priests
    What a load of shit. I've played Warcraft since '96, and I have a tauren paladin and love the idea of Sunwalkers. Sue me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Well that's why I don't understand why the Horde got paladins and the Alliance got shamans...
    Because it was too difficult to balance out, that's why.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Undead monk has been my main since mop, great combo but seems quite rare/odd

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf warlock doesn't seem that odd if you pretend that your Dwarf is a Dark Iron. If Blizz add sub-races at any point I'd like to have the Dark Irons added as an option.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

In-game: Goblin Shaman. I like to imagine they had to bribe the elements.

Not in-game: Blood Elf Druid. Because that means they are addicted to nature.

In terms of RPing I REALLY REALLY love Undead and Troll Monks, Dwarf Rogues, and Orc Mages.

Deleted
    Race/class combos that bother me are:
    Night Elf mage (10.000 years of lore put to rest because Deathwing was a bigger threat then the WC3 invasion....)
    Gnome Warrior (To small to be warriors)
    Gnome Death Knight (To small to be warriors of the scourge)
    Goblin Warrior (To small to be warriors)
    Tauren Priest (Just feels off as a combo)
    Orc Mage (Orcs and the arcane is just stupid in my opinion)
    Draenei Shaman (Just became shaman because Horde got a Paladin class in TBC)
    Draenei Deathknight (No Draenei was around in WC3)
    Goblin Shaman (Elslave elementals with money BS)

Class/race combos i dont understand are not yet in the game:
    Undead Paladin (Human Paladin ressed should still be able to use the light)
    Draenei Rogue (Where around in WoD and dont see why they should not be able to stealth)
    Worgen Paladin (Gilneas kingdom beleave in the light)
    Worgen Monk (All learned this from pandaren so why not Worgen)
    Goblin Monk (All learned this from pandaren so why not Goblins)
    Pandaren Druid (This race has a simulair lifestyle to Taurens/Night Elfs so should be able to learn it pretty fast)
    Blood Elf Druid (Blood Elfs want to learn all magic in the world and next to that they still want to heal there land from the scourge scar)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    haha that made me laugh. , but to be honest Female Draenei shadow rpiests is pretty sexy, reminds me of a succubus
    Also true. Development of playable draenei:

Hey, let's give the alliance and ugly race and the horde a hot race
    *makes draenei the sexiest female in game*
    Problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Tauren Paladins = It's no longer weird, they created lore around it and it's cannon. Deal with it. One of my paladins is a male Tauren prot warrior. Fits like a charm.
    No, it's still weird and horribly written. It might be canon, but so is Med'an

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Belf shaman would be interesting. I could finally consider having a horde shammy.
    With all the freakin' cool Horde races that can be Shamans, you would only consider being a Horde shammy if B'elf could be chosen...
    ...not sure if trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think for me...

Gnome/Goblin warrior/death knight.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Goblin Druids shredding entire forests with their shredders.

Nightelf Warlocks praying to Elune while firing demonic missiles and summoning evil species from the Nether.

10+ Year Old Account
    female dwarf warrior... :P

I don't think I see many at all. At least not high end level.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance