Since world first is guaranteed to go to Invective, bets on world 2nd?

Limit?

Exorsus?

Nurfed?

Bets on Method not even getting top 10 since they've basically given up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    0/9 for 3 weeks
    Pfft, not with Invective in the field. I only hope they don't use all their strategic power and one-shot the whole instance before dinner tonight.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post

Limit?

Exorsus?

Nurfed?

Unless Midwinter pulls a stunner and goes hardcore, I'm pulling for WHATEVERWEREAWESOME
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Limit?

Exorsus?

Nurfed?

World 2nd =Invective split run

Method will kill KJ in about 6 weeks when LFR Wing 4 opens.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadros View Post
    i mean, if that is all you want to do here, thats fine, you can come back later to me when we have faster and more mythic kills than you. im giving legit answer to questions and all that i hear is trolling about our guild. and then people are wondering why US raiding is dead
    Maybe if you didn't burst onto the scene, call everyone trash and proclaim that even an amateur Wildstar player is better than the top ranking WoW players people wouldn't think you're all a bunch of morons.

I mean, let's get real. You barely managed one split raid. Top guilds like Method did 6, and you somehow want to compete? Have goals sure, but expecting to get world no. 1 in your current state is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Pfft, not with Invective in the field. I only hope they don't use all their strategic power and one-shot the whole instance before dinner tonight.
    To counter Invective's inherent Wildstar-based advantage, Blizzard secretly reworks all the fights into Patchwerk-style DPS checks.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted

Limit?

Exorsus?

Nurfed?

Why would you say Method has given up? Lmao

6 split runs of heroic in week 1 is giving up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    To counter Invective's inherent Wildstar-based advantage, Blizzard secretly reworks all the fights into Patchwerk-style DPS checks.
    Every encounter's final mythic phase is now vehicle-based.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post

many jokes, handle them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    Why do all those Huntards names (joining Method) sound like Transformers? :thinking: Selective carrying? Method sponsored by Michael Bay this tier?
    To cover up accountsharing, will make it harder to distinguish which characters belongs to who

Deleted
    Is PrestigeGaming/Libertad going to stream the TOS progression? Or any guild?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomehunter View Post
    Isn't Future (Sloot/Nagura) based on streaming progression?

Maybe if you didn't burst onto the scene, call everyone trash and proclaim that even an amateur Wildstar player is better than the top ranking WoW players people wouldn't think you're all a bunch of morons.

I mean, let's get real. You barely managed one split raid. Top guilds like Method did 6, and you somehow want to compete? Have goals sure, but expecting to get world no. 1 in your current state is laughable.
    please stop

taking the bait

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomehunter View Post
    Slootbags/Naguras guild 'Future' will be streaming for sure. But is there any US guild which is gonna stream on the ToS opening?

How long from now does Mythic open on US servers, and how many are we expecting to drop on day one?

I'm gonna be really conservative this time & say 4 will die US side, with Sisters of the Moon potentially being a bit of a pain in the ass.

INVICTIVE INVETIVE INTICIVE INEVITE INTENTINCE.

You can do it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xeh.- View Post
    invictive invetive inticive inevite intentince.

You can do it!
    incontinence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    please stop

taking the bait
    But it's tasty

something tells me day 1 might be a little rough for INVECTIVE

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post

Clearly they are just that much more superior than WoW players that they can carry few Tradechat lurkers with them and clear the raid in one go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post

Affiniti this your chance for a comeback, go show those Limit scumbags what's up