Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    He's back in for inquisition
    Did anyone expect the Inquisition?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

May be the first time in a while last boss goes down in the first week (besides EN which was severely undertuned). I'm interested to see if demonic host cockblocks everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conformed View Post
    Pretty sure limit always runs splits first.
    Incorrect. in Tier 18 Limit rushed 3/13 and got world first before going back and doing all their split runs.

And were one of the very few top guilds who killed kormrok pre nerf. I think (I may be wrong here) but may have been the only US guild to kill it pre nerf without doing split runs.

Either way it's going to be a wrap as soon as Invective gets their heads in.
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2017-06-27 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Good to see a new US guild claim WF the first couple facerolll bosses. I'ts almost always Easy/Limit/SNF/Midwinter.

Invective doesn't seem to care about the faceroll bosses in the same sense Method/Exorsus does.
    easy has two wf, big dumb guild has 1 :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    May be the first time in a while last boss goes down in the first week (besides EN which was severely undertuned). I'm interested to see if demonic host cockblocks everyone.
    What makes you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    yes, the first 3 bosses dying in an hour means the whole raid is easy.

first 3 easy
    next 3 middle and last 3 hard, thats what blizzard trying to go for this raid.

Deleted
    Lol Big Dumb Guild is one-shotting the bosses and their streamer is answering and commenting to Twitch chat while one-shotting mythic bosses. Top notch balancing Blizz

Is "OMG the first few Bosses are so EASY the Raid will be clear in a day!" on the Bingo card?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

33% of ToS cleared quicker than 33% of NH, confirmed easier ?

lol they already got 3 955 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Lol Big Dumb Guild is one-shotting the bosses and their streamer is answering and commenting to Twitch chat while one-shotting mythic bosses. Top notch balancing Blizz
    Took 4 pulls on the first dude.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    What makes you think that?
    People saying 'I think this time the final boss will die within 24 hours/3 days/one week/2 weeks/never' based on absolutely nothing, happens every time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    easy has two wf, big dumb guild has 1 :thinking:
    Big dumb guild has 3. :thinking:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    lol they already got 3 955 pieces
    The healing Belac trinket in 955 made me jizz

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Big dumb guild has 3. :thinking:
    BDG has 1, Harjatan. Easy got first boss and Inquisition (Easy went for Inquisition before Harj).

Deleted
    A world 40< guild 1 shotting bosses is a sign of a super easy raid.

Expect a 1 week clear.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    first 3 easy
    next 3 middle and last 3 hard, thats what blizzard trying to go for this raid.
    No, no. It's the other way around dude

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    BDG has 1, Harjatan. Easy got first boss and Inquisition (Easy went for Inquisition before Harj).
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us...Big+Dumb+Guild

The fact that it says
    M: Demonic Inquisition ~ 2 hours ago

didn't tip you off that the times aren't accurate?