Deleted
    US on 3/9 already and EU at 0, EU fanboys on suicide watch?

Deleted
    Who gives 2 shits about world first on any boss but the last one?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

So you think BDG got Demonic inquisition before Goroth, an hour before reset?

Ok bro.

You can clearly see on stream that easy killed DI before them, goroth was harder to tell.

Deleted
    The difficulty is linear, so if first bosses are one-shot by relatively unknown guilds, it will basically mean that the mid-tier and final bosses will be comparatively easy as well, aka expect a 1 day clear by top guilds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    A world 40< guild 1 shotting bosses is a sign of a super easy raid.

Expect a 1 week clear.
    Easy Tier: Boss 1 - 3 (like skorpy, anomaly, trylyax one shot bosses)
    Mid Tier: Boss 4 - 6 (like spell blade, extreme difficulty curve compared to first bosses)
    Hard Tier: Boss 7 - 9 (hello star bro tuning)

Sco was at BDG's stream. I find it funny Method is basically admitting they watch other guild's strategies to make easier clear. Everyone talks about NA advantage but EU has this much bigger advantage.

'BDG killed 3 bosses in 1,5 hour, this raid is gonna be super easy.' I mean, in NH it took them... Oh, less than an hour.

Let's keep the premature statements flowing guys.

Deleted
    BDG 1 WF. 3 bosses overall. Easy 2 WF 2 bosses overall. They have different kill order.

https://www.method.gg/raidprogress

Just lol if you use wowprogress for world first kill tracking

so if this shit guild can get 10k viewers streaming progress, how much is sloot gonna get? 30k? how much fragnance would get ? 50k?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    The fact that it says
    M: Demonic Inquisition ~ 2 hours ago

didn't tip you off that the times aren't accurate?
    M: Demonic Inquisition ~ 2 hours ago 1

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Sco was at BDG's stream. I find it funny Method is basically admitting they watch other guild's strategies to make easier clear. Everyone talks about NA advantage but EU has this much bigger advantage.
    Yeah I saw thattoo lol

Deleted
    I give Up.

Yes, they were the first guild to kill the boss an hour before the raid was open. Are you listening to yourself?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    https://www.method.gg/raidprogress

Just lol if you use wowprogress for world first kill tracking
    I'm sorry but wowprogress has been around a lot longer, they are 10x more accurate than any other tracking technique.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    so if this shit guild can get 10k viewers streaming progress, how much is sloot gonna get? 30k? how much fragnance would get ? 50k?
    "shit guild." - So is yours doing better? Or will yours be doing better? Doubtful

Deleted
    On you too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Yes, they were the first guild to kill the boss an hour before the raid was open. Are you listening to yourself?
    Yes but wowprogress is extremely accurate when it comes to world 1st kills. Their times might be off but it's still tracking which guild killed what before what. That's why BDG is marked as #1 because they got the kill first.

Eh, I doubt it's stealing strat tbh. Probably just want to see what the additional mechanics are. I mean, it's not like Method couldn't one-shot them anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but wowprogress is extremely accurate when it comes to world 1st kills. Their times might be off but it's still tracking which guild killed what before what. That's why BDG is marked as #1 because they got the kill first.
    So, your theory is that despite Easy killing Inquisition while BDG was killing Harjatan, BDG got world first on Inquisition because, what, they traveled back in time?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    I'm sorry but wowprogress has been around a lot longer, they are 10x more accurate than any other tracking technique.
    easy had kill entries of both the first (goroth) and second boss (inquisiton) before bdg has killed them. the only issue is that the time stamp of easy seems not working properly.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-06-27 at 04:19 PM.