Deleted
    I see a lot of rankings as Arms using Sweeping Strikes instead of Dauntless on KJ HC. How does it work in terms of the encounter as the only time I see it being used is on the single reflection and the 2nd and 3rd reflection add phase providing your raid has bad AoE.

Do you need a specific gear set as mine is just the Lego Gauntlets and Ayala?

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorPriest View Post
    I see a lot of rankings as Arms using Sweeping Strikes instead of Dauntless on KJ HC. How does it work in terms of the encounter as the only time I see it being used is on the single reflection and the 2nd and 3rd reflection add phase providing your raid has bad AoE.

Do you need a specific gear set as mine is just the Lego Gauntlets and Ayala?
    You're correct in that those are the only times SS is "used" but during those phases you, in theory, should be doing an absolute metric shit ton of damage between Ravager/BC then your MS & Exe hitting 3 targets.

Regarding leggos at least on KJ I ended up going Ring + Trinket, holding Trinket use for adds with BC+WB.

just got me a 905 WF Infernal Cinders.
    Is it any good for Arms?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    just got me a 905 WF Infernal Cinders.
    Is it any good for Arms?
    Na, not unless ~8 or more people are using it in your raid.

Deleted
    So played SS tonight on HC KJ and I have to say I did notice the distinct lack of rage at times and with bad procs would have significant downtime. Even charging in between swings would prove useless as one WW or MS would take me back to 0 rage. On the adds themselves I'd typically place ravager maybe half a second before the actual spawn, reck and then WB into one MS and based on proc maybe into cleave WW and then 1 or 2 executes...it's all over very quickly. My raid just has too much AoE.

Me having the lego helm and ayala would prove a lot different as the burst on adds would be significantly higher on adds and therefore would inflate my DPS a lot more than currently with the MS and Executes being a supplement to my damage.

Executioner's precision not procing for anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by killor318 View Post
    Executioner's precision not procing for anyone else?
    Look like it proc less...

not noticing any change in how or when executioners precision activates.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyl View Post
    Look like it proc less...
    Great posts
    Proc means programmed random occurrence, EP is 100% chance, its not a proc

i dunno why and how but i feel like im doing less dmg after the reset

Can someone direct me at trinket BiS list ?
    Not I-V one please, if possible.

Deleted
    I see a lot of parses with the legendary hat and people taking Ravager at the same time with Sweeping Strikes.

Is taking Ravager and SS still viable with gloves and Ayala legendary or should we stick to BS and Dauntless for encounters such as Harjatan, KJ and others with add involvement.

It feels like Ravager is doing a lot of damage allowing you to DPS and build rage at the same time...

I see a lot of parses with the legendary hat and people taking Ravager at the same time with Sweeping Strikes.

Is taking Ravager and SS still viable with gloves and Ayala legendary or should we stick to BS and Dauntless for encounters such as Harjatan, KJ and others with add involvement.

It feels like Ravager is doing a lot of damage allowing you to DPS and build rage at the same time...
    Gloves + Ring is very viable with SS + Ravager for any adds fights, check logs or get experimenting. Depends on a lot of factors tho, like T19 or T20. T20 causes Ravager to un-sync with Battle Cry unless you have COF, but then you can be delaying it for spawns anyway sometimes.

That Harja Naga boss, adds come in waves and a timed burst with Warbreaker + Ravager + Sweeping strike burst and cleaving over Executioners Precision stacks can make for some crazy high burst, since SS causes EP debuff on all targets hit by the execute.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2017-06-29 at 01:11 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I've been using hat and gloves because I don't have the ring, but I went with ravager this week and it worked fairly well. Never rage starved during BC with precasting ravager before BC.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

ughh I only have 2 legendary possibilities the helm or new ring and I got the damn ring last night! Oh well at least I know I'll get the helm next.

Deleted
    Hate new arms without the rage pool buffer that DC offered. Now I'm WW'ing into no rage, white hitting and then MS'ing into further no rage.

Hate new arms without the rage pool buffer that DC offered. Now I'm WW'ing into no rage, white hitting and then MS'ing into further no rage.
    Ravager gives you rage.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Is there suppose to be a buff for Executioner's precision? because I'm not seeing it.

NVM. just noticed on kil'jaeden it is a debuff.
    Last edited by killor318; 2017-06-30 at 03:42 AM.

Deleted
    Aware but is it better than OpS? Compendium states it as better than Ravager. Logic would put Ravager above a small extra hit not only for the rage gain similar to DC but also the damage.

I'm also running Rend and it seems like much better damage.

Running FoB / Trauma build

ravager rend build is far superior for singletarget. I have been saying this for two weeks now. once u get t20 two set u either go opportunitystrikes or use ravager + convergance of fate to sync cds.