Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I know noting about the credibility of this channel and will remain skeptical and not defend them in that regard, but I do believe there is enough evidence against CNN from other news sources to say that they are loosing credibility.

When news agencies post these rumors and and make them look like facts, it makes it less believable when they actually do post facts.
    Funny thing, I never once "apologized" for CNN. I simply commented on the absurdity of using the works of a known fraud as evidence against them.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever View Post
    But muh Russians
    Tell me exactly what has been dis-proven.

What kind of mental gymnastics do CNN apologists have to do to combat a producer on tape saying these things? Sure you can attack the source but unless O'Keefe has some next level CGI, this dude is saying some damning shit. The only scenario you can possibly try to prove is that it's an actor and not the real guy because the whole "out of context" narrative is dead on arrival.

That awkward moment when Buzzfeed turns out to be more credible source of news than CNN.

I hope all those great houses of journalism keep up citing those anonymous sources, I'm sure nobody else could possibly be forced to resign over something as such ...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    What kind of mental gymnastics do CNN apologists have to do to combat a producer on tape saying these things? Sure you can attack the source but unless O'Keefe has some next level CGI, this dude is saying some damning shit. The only scenario you can possibly try to prove is that it's an actor and not the real guy because the whole "out of context" narrative is dead on arrival.
    LOL at defending project Veritas! What kind of mental gymanstics do project veritas lovers have to do to defend a known criminal and liar?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    LOL at defending project Veritas! What kind of mental gymanstics do project veritas lovers have to do to defend a known criminal and liar?
    Not defending anything. Go ahead and disprove the video, I'll wait. Please explain how somebody can be coerced into saying these things or how it could possibly be taken out of context.

10+ Year Old Account
    So some people tried to lie and CNN fired them? How is that fake news?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Oh god, I guess enough time has passed for Project Veritas so rear it's malformed head again for all the retards to take seriously. Until another news network or source comes up with something similar have fun trying to convince me of anything over the laughter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not defending anything. Go ahead and disprove the video, I'll wait. Please explain how somebody can be coerced into saying these things or how it could possibly be taken out of context.

Keep defending a known liar. Just because you are incapable of understanding editing, doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

Here's something - He says the "russia narrative"
    What is that exactly? Did he say exactly what was BS, or just the narrative? Because the "narrative" can literally mean anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll disprove the video, when you either disprove that Trump has a Putin body pillow, and colluded to win the election OR you realize how dishonest and stupid it is to ask to disprove a negative.

The onus is on you to prove the video right, and given the track record of Veritas, I wish you luck. They're on par with pizza pedophiles as far as credibility

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Mark Dice weighs in...

Again, no one but gullible idiots consider Mark Dice a good source for information. Mark Dice is wrong almost as much as fucking Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Oh god, I guess enough time has passed for Project Veritas so rear it's malformed head again for all the retards to take seriously. Until another news network or source comes up with something similar have fun trying to convince me of anything over the laughter.
    Great job at disproving the video, you really did your homework.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's not how this works.

Tighten up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'll disprove the video, when you either disprove that Trump has a Putin body pillow, and colluded to win the election OR you realize how dishonest and stupid it is to ask to disprove a negative.

The onus is on you to prove the video right, and given the track record of Veritas, I wish you luck. They're on par with pizza pedophiles as far as credibility
    Disprove a negative? What? Did O'Keefe splice words together to form a sentence? Please explain why a CNN producer is saying these things. Simple question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    That's not how this works.

Tighten up.
    For somebody to say something is fake, the burden of proof falls upon that person to prove why. Welcome to debate 101.

7+ Year Old Account
    Disprove a negative? What? Did O'Keefe splice words together to form a sentence? Please explain why a CNN producer is saying these things. Simple question.

- - - Updated - - -

For somebody to say something is fake, the burden of proof falls upon that person to prove why. Welcome to debate 101.
    You have no intention of debate.
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post

#popcorntime
    Not really. Project Veritas isn't known for truthful reporting. Especially with the jumpcuts and selective editing that is going on here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Disprove that there was Russian Collusion.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You have no intention of debate.
    Than disprove it or stop posting.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You've been told and ignored it. Bye.

7+ Year Old Account
    Than disprove it or stop posting.
    As said, that's not how this works.

Tighten. Up.