Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Great job at disproving the video, you really did your homework.
    Did about as much as you did picking out a video that agrees with your agenda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disprove a negative? What? Did O'Keefe splice words together to form a sentence? Please explain why a CNN producer is saying these things. Simple question.

- - - Updated - - -

For somebody to say something is fake, the burden of proof falls upon that person to prove why. Welcome to debate 101.
    He might have. He's done it in the past.

You still haven't disproven the Putin body pillow btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Context doesn't make things unsaid or not true.
    Yeah it kinda does. You know how Conservatives have latched onto sayings from Liberals that make things sound bad? You know, like "you didn't build that" from Obama or "We have to pass it to see what's in it" from Pelosi? Ignoring everything said before or after it changes EVERYTHING that is said. Which is why O'Keefe didn't release the full transcripts and unedited videos for their last few "scoops". Because pretty much EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR VIDEOS have been debunked and they have even been sued for it and been to jail for fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    You've been told and ignored it. Bye.
    Are you high? Is this really how your brain works? You did not disprove anything other than your credibility of being intelligent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Did about as much as you did picking out a video that agrees with your agenda.
    Did liberals jump all over Trumps grab them by the pussy video that was out of context? Same issue. Pot meet kettle.

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-06-27 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Far better title than the other thread.

It is good to see that responsible journalism involves correcting mistakes. Something that should be lauded.

geeze imagine fox did this, there would be no one left working there just on Obama's birth certificate reporting......

Did liberals jump all over Trumps grab them by the pussy video that was out of context? Same issue. Pot meet kettle.
    Showing your hand a bit earlier there kiddo.

What kind of mental gymnastics do CNN apologists have to do to combat a producer on tape saying these things? Sure you can attack the source but unless O'Keefe has some next level CGI, this dude is saying some damning shit. The only scenario you can possibly try to prove is that it's an actor and not the real guy because the whole "out of context" narrative is dead on arrival.
    When the video is taken by a literal fraudulent organization and they won't release the FULL UNEDITED VIDEO, you pretty much know they are bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Showing your hand a bit earlier there kiddo.
    Showing hypocrisy and flawed logic by the opposition? Been doing that for the past 6 months.

Only reason why folk are so split about this, is because of the Russia story lasted for MONTHS. This wasn't a single article that was retracted in a few days. CNN hankered on this, reported day after day on it. To retract it doesn't make their wasted time on it for nothing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you high? Is this really how your brain works? You did not disprove anything other than your credibility of being intelligent.

- - - Updated - - -

I absolutely did. You just didn't read it. BYE.

Showing hypocrisy and flawed logic by the opposition? Been doing that for the past 6 months.
    That's not what you are doing.

What you are doing is showing all of us how weak your world view really is, and how easy it is to pander to you and those like you.

You are not enlightened. You are not woke.

You are what you decry, and the hypocrisy is delicious.

Out of context how? That he didn't know he was being recorded? Pfffftftftf get the fuck out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    When the video is taken by a literal fraudulent organization and they won't release the FULL UNEDITED VIDEO, you pretty much know they are bullshit.
    We keep going in circles. You guys keep attacking the source while not able to say why a CNN producer is saying these things. Until you can explain that, there is nothing more to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    We keep going in circles. You guys keep attacking the source while not able to say why a CNN producer is saying these things. Until you can explain that, there is nothing more to say.
    And you can't prove the video isn't spliced (like the source has done in the past).
    Until you can admit that, your argument is null.

Ps: A Trump shill accusing others of attacking the source is absolute comedy gold. Gotta stop the leaks guh?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    geeze imagine fox did this, there would be no one left working there just on Obama's birth certificate reporting......
    Yes,

Still waiting for Hannity's resignation over pizzagate.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Did you not even watch the video in the OP? A CNN employee of literally 15 years admitted Trump/Russia is bullshit and they have been fake news. What more could you possibly do mentally to convince your self your still on the correct side here?
    My side? I'm not treating this like a football game; that's what you do when you lack the mental capacity to take in the whole.

What I am doing is going by an extensive history of bullshit produced by the ironically named Project Veritas that panders to conservative reactionaries and their ilk.

When I see the video in the entirety, then I'll give it a fair shake. Until then, it goes into the trash bin like the last half dozen.

I apologize if I don't just lap this stuff up, like the rest of you 'woke' cartoons.

Unless they literally spliced words into his mouth then what your saying makes no sense. He is heard perfectly fine, in his own voice, saying the worst parts. Also, why are people being fired over spliced and edited footage?
    It's been posted why, but you skimmed over it in your crusade to have your weak world view confirmed.

Do keep up.

Here, just for you.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    I think you guys all missed an important point from the article on cnn:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/medi...cle/index.html

The news item wasn't retracted because it was WRONG or FALSE, it was retracted because they usually need more than 1 anonymous source before they print something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unless they literally spliced words into his mouth then what your saying makes no sense. He is heard perfectly fine, in his own voice, saying the worst parts. Also, why are people being fired over spliced and edited footage?
    Don't know, ask Shirley Sherrod.

Wow... your really really bad at debate. No wonder your side is losing supporters by the truck load.
    Bottom of the barrel as expected.

I even posted it for you.

Keep. Up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow... your really really bad at debate. No wonder your side is losing supporters by the truck load.

- - - Updated - - -

Who?

/10chr
    You should be thanking her every day that Breitbart is even in existence because she wasn't vindictive.