Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Are there only three guilds left in the whole US region that do progression when the servers come up or whats going on there?
    Yes this is interesting tbh.. though guilds prob does HC clear first for that last Pieces of gear
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

Deleted
    Big Dumb Guild 4/9

And BDG is on 4/9 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post
    Wouldnt bet on that, it was shakey as fk and they aint coming out of P2 anywhere consistent.
    You are so clueless. They will kill it very sooon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldamar View Post
    And BDG is on 4/9 now.
    rip everyone who joined that guild not wanting to day raid,

Deleted
    So the interesting question is, did Easy pick a different boss, did they go back to hc for splits or do they just suck?

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    So the interesting question is, did Easy pick a different boss, did they go back to hc for splits or do they just suck?
    Probably splits like Limit is doing. You get it over with.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Strategy is maybe 10% of killing a new boss
    You've clearly never raided at a decent progression level so cba reading the rest of your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Sooo, ToS Mythic severely undertuned or BDG just super OP?

LMFAO I havn't checked the post yet, but IDGAF. where is Invecitive on the rankings???? dont they day raid? LMFAOWROTFCRIBTTUS (cuz russia is better than the US)

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    It's hard for me to imagine good guilds running into trouble before Host or MAYBE sisters. I fully expect Maiden to be the first cock block with Avatar being the first major one that hugely separates guilds.

Edit: didn't see sisters were dead already. Looks like host will be hard boss #1
    Last edited by jallfo; 2017-06-27 at 08:30 PM.

Limit has concluded their meeting in Azsuna and are now having an early dinner in Dalaran

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    4/10 NH was done in around 10 hours. 4/9 ToS in around 5. That 5 hour difference will be negligible if the last 2-3 bosses in ToS are walls.

7+ Year Old Account
    free win for method

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    4/10 NH was done in around 10 hours. 4/9 ToS in around 5. That 5 hour difference will be negligible if the last 2-3 bosses in ToS are walls.
    For the WF race correct, for the rest of the guilds it means that if there's 7 meme bosses to be farmed from week 1 the tier will be over pretty fast regardless of how hard the last few are due to getting gear faster.

Obviously we'll have to wait and see how hard the next 3 bosses are but I'd say sisters dropping so fast to a guild that's usually around world 50 is not a good sign when compared to Spellblade or Krosus who lasted a while longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Let's hope so, I want an exciting race to follow

Yeah, yeah, easy bosses die quickly, as expected.

Didn't people say Nighthold was ez when its early bosses fell, only to turn around and complain the place was overtuned after 3/10 once they got their own crack at it?

During progression we raid Mon/Tues/Wed from 6:30 - 10pm PST (9:30 - 1am EST).

Our schedule of mandatory raids is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST.

Just sipping my coffee reading the Wowprogress profiles of guilds not sticking to their raid hours, lol. Sucks for those that signed up for the listed raid hours and work during the day

"Instant Dollars" 1/9

These guild names

Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    4/10 NH took 3 hours.
    Oh, really? I must have missed something. Gotta go re-check.

Edit: Just re-checked, and unless i'm missing something, both Wowprogress and Method.gg show that Skorp was downed by SNF at ~3 PM GMT+1 and Spellblade was first downed by Limit at ~1 AM GMT+1
    Last edited by Twilight Cultist; 2017-06-27 at 09:04 PM.