Deleted

weapon DPS stat in arena

hey,

i was wondering: since only ilvl counts in arena, what determines the dps/damage of my main/offhand weapon?
    lets say there are 2 players. both have ilvl 900. but player1 has higher relics than player2 in his artifact weapon. will this increase the weapon dps in arena?

thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    hey,

i was wondering: since only ilvl counts in arena, what determines the dps/damage of my main/offhand weapon?
    lets say there are 2 players. both have ilvl 900. but player1 has higher relics than player2 in his artifact weapon. will this increase the weapon dps in arena?

thanks
    no it does not, relics in your weapon contribute to your overall item level, and then the overall item lvl is calculated to bonus dmg you do dependin on ilvl.
    so no, only total average ilvl matters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoljo View Post
    no it does not, relics in your weapon contribute to your overall item level, and then the overall item lvl is calculated to bonus dmg you do dependin on ilvl.
    so no, only total average ilvl matters
    i can see my newly adjusted stats when entering arena, but my weapon dmg and dps is the same in and out of arena. so, are you sure about that? thanks

also, looking at this old page where they talk about pvp templates: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/4...uly-15th-2016/, nowhere do they talk about weapon dps. since weapon dps outside of arena is increased by relics, i was wondering if it might be true for inside of arena too.
    Last edited by mmoc703b55f91f; 2017-06-27 at 11:43 PM.

The damage of abilities that use your weapon damage as a base ARE calculated off of whatever your weapon currently is.

Yay more of the "gear doesn't matter" lie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    The damage of abilities that use your weapon damage as a base ARE calculated off of whatever your weapon currently is.

Yay more of the "gear doesn't matter" lie.
    thanks for clarifying.