Duality piloted KLG mythic

Deleted
    Invective gave up?

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Just because something seems identical to you doesn't make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriousx View Post
    Invective gave up?
    Wowprogress suggests that they went straight for a heroic split and got stuck on KJ since 6 hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by casserole View Post
    Wowprogress suggests that they went straight for a heroic split and got stuck on KJ since 6 hours ago.
    There is no way they stuck on KJ if they cleared that boss last id 12 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    There is no way they stuck on KJ if they cleared that boss last id 12 times.
    According to wowprogress, they only killed it (and Avatar) once last ID.

odd question, does anyone know if there's a mythic-raid progression discord for world first races like these?

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Duality piloted KLG mythic
    KLG piloted Duality mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriousx View Post
    Invective gave up?
    just trying to PUG that last healer ....

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    LIMIT 4/9!

Wouldn't it be some crazy shit if Invective was actually waiting for the EU boys to get access to the raid so they could truly race without one guild having a head start over the other?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    LIMIT 4/9!
    Cool, US killed almost half the bosses in there before EU servers even got the reset. Will be funny when method ram through the first bosses in a day and get 1st place.

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    Cool, US killed almost half the bosses in there before EU servers even got the reset. Will be funny when method ram through the first bosses in a day and get 1st place.
    yeah i expect method to at least get world first on the first 3 bosses.
    Last edited by Morgaith; 2017-06-28 at 12:42 AM.

Deleted
    Method/Exorsus/Paragon didn't need 15+ hour head starts in order to get #1 so I don't understand the envy on Invective.

Rushing through the first few bosses doesn't make you a #1 guild and Invective is well aware of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Method/Exorsus/Paragon didn't need 15+ hour head starts in order to get #1 so I don't understand the envy on Invective.

Rushing through the first few bosses doesn't make you a #1 guild and Invective is well aware of that.
    yeah but you're gonna struggle to get world first if you don't actually kill the first couple of bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Blood legion put even more effort into raiding than EU ever did but they still didn't win. It didn't help back then for the many expansion and I doubt it would help now.
    They got WF HoF HC in MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post

Is Defective still trying to pug mythic heals? lul

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    They got WF HoF HC in MoP.
    Funny thing about that is that Method was ahead of Blood Legion for the entire raid up until Amber.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So will Seren, sorry, Method and exorsus go in and faceroll 4/10 then continue with hc splits? Or just go to the wall w/e that is, and then turn back to hc?

Harjatan looks fun. With competent tanks that is

Really excited to see what will happen tomorrow. Will catch futures stream at 2 pm aswell, chat will be cancerous for sure.

at 4/9 did they reach their <LIMIT> for today?