Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Hannity isn't a news program.
    I don't see where Belize claimed he was a news program. The fact that he pushed a fucking conspiracy theory with no evidence on a so called "fair and balanced" "news" channel, means they need to have evidence.

CNN retracted this story, not because it was fake, but because it doesn't have all of the evidence or more than one source.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't see where Belize claimed he was a news program. The fact that he pushed a fucking conspiracy theory with no evidence on a so called "fair and balanced" "news" channel, means they need to have evidence.

CNN retracted this story, not because it was fake, but because it doesn't have all of the evidence or more than one source.
    Right back at cha.

I don't see where I claimed this story was "fake".

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, its seems CNN is committing lots of mistakes lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually no they don't.
    Actually they do and always have. On their website, they include the unedited version... free for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Actually they do and always have. On their website, they include the unedited version... free for all to see.
    When O'Keefe said he won't release full tapes on the DNC supposed leaks, and they haven't yet. They also don't have the fully unedited version of what was shown in this thread either.

And I will even prove to you that O'Keefe hasn't and won't release the full videos.
    http://time.com/4536212/james-okeefe...deo-democrats/

That was about the DNC videos.

Also, don't forget that Project Veritas was caught trying to solicit a liberal organization to protest Trump's inauguration.

I am attacking the source, because we don't know what is said before and after his statements because of the jumpcuts. O'Keefe should NEVER be taken at face value before full transcripts and full videos are released. He tried that with that 9 minute edited video with Planned Parenthood and people flipped the fuck out wanting to defund Planned Parenthood. When the full conversation was released it showed that O'Keefe edited out questions and edited in parts that were part of other conversations.

Sorry I am not as fucking gullible as you are.
    You are fucking stupid.

You have a CNN producer basically saying on camera that it's a load of BS.

That's not enough for you? Then what is?

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-06-28 at 01:45 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    You are fucking stupid.

We have a history of disingenuous bullshit from Project Veritas.

The fact you lot harp on the MSM and then lap up this garbage because it feeds into your bias is laughable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    They also don't have the fully unedited version of what was shown in this thread either.
    He's been known to wait until folks like yourself start squawking about video editing before crushing that argument by releasing the unedited version, like he did with the ACORN and Planned Parenthood videos.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post

The fact you lot harp on the MSM and then lap up this garbage because it feeds into your bias is laughable.
    Ok Mr Mutt...

... then explain the CNN producer's words after being asked those questions.

Showing once and for all that no, CNN ain't about fake news. Fake news are just that, they don't get retracted.

He's been known to wait until folks like yourself start squawking about video editing before crushing that argument by releasing the unedited version, like he did with the ACORN and Planned Parenthood videos.
    You mean where the ACORN videos showed he was a manipulative lying piece of shit?

Jesus the fact that you think the ACORN videos somehow vindicate him is...it's just mindblowing. Showing how utterly in the deepend you've gone with this kind of hilarious bullshit.

You are fucking stupid.

So, I am fucking stupid for wanting to see the entire context before and after the selective edits that O'Keefe made? Sorry that I am not as fucking gullible as you are. Especially with a known fucking fraud.

So, I am fucking stupid for wanting to see the entire context before and after the selective edits that O'Keefe made? Sorry that I am not as fucking gullible as you are. Especially with a known fucking fraud.
    Yes why aren't you willing to just immediately accept a highly edited video as proof of the exact kind of political bias that O'Keefe and Trump and their ilk love to spout, even though he's historically known for manipulating things to present a false narrative?!?!?

GOD SUCH SJW LIBERAL SNOWFLAKE CUCKS!

/s don't infract me pls

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...t-story/214010

Says he won't release the raw footage like he did with ACORN and Planned Parenthood because the raw footage basically showed him to be a fucking fraud.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/18/pro...ection-videos/ Snopes even shows all 4 videos and even they call it highly selectively edited and they are well known for updating something when they get new information. So far the full unedited footage has not been released.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You mean where the ACORN videos showed he was a manipulative lying piece of shit?

Jesus the fact that you think the ACORN videos somehow vindicate him is...it's just mindblowing. Showing how utterly in the deepend you've gone with this kind of hilarious bullshit.
    Especially when O'Keefe had to pay the CEO or whatever of ACORN $100,000 in a defamation lawsuit. That pretty much destroys any conversation that ACORN or ANY of his videos should be taken anywhere but to the fucking trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes why aren't you willing to just immediately accept a highly edited video as proof of the exact kind of political bias that O'Keefe and Trump and their ilk love to spout, even though he's historically known for manipulating things to present a false narrative?!?!?

/s don't infract me pls
    I knew you were being sarcastic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok Mr Mutt...

... then explain the CNN producer's words after being asked those questions.
    I'll be glad to answer the question when O'keefe releases the full video.

Context, as always, is lacking in their videos in an obvious attempt to pander to you lot.

And, instead of screaming at the bozos for actually doing what you decry, you continue to eat it up.
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Thus it's all disingenuous?

You won't even acknowledge that CNN might have shady motherfuckers. No, your biases tell you to irrationally attack anything that makes your group look bad. That's literally what cult members do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Thus it's all disingenuous?

You won't even acknowledge that CNN might have shady motherfuckers. No, your biases tell you to irrationally attack anything that makes your group look bad. That's literally what cult members do.
    How many times do I have to touch a hot stove before I know not to fucking touch it?

But you kiddos keep rolling your face on it, while screaming the microwave is the problem.

Why are you so willing to just throw it all out the window? You pretend to be skeptical, but we all know it's just your biases.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Why are you so willing to just throw it all out the window? You pretend to be skeptical, but we all know it's just your biases.
    Throw what out the window? Distrusting somebody who has always historically shown to be a person who manipulates and deceptively edits his hit pieces to present a particular point of view?

How many times do I have to touch a hot stove before I know not to fucking touch it?

But you kiddos keep rolling your face on it, while screaming the microwave is the problem.
    No, I don't 100% believe the video, but at least I can acknowledge there are some heavy biases and liars at CNN(same goes for every news outlet, really). It's only people like you and krazy that will blindly defend CNN against attacks by hand waving even the slightest amount of evidence.