Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    No, I don't 100% believe the video, but at least I can acknowledge there are some heavy biases and liars at CNN(same goes for every news outlet, really). It's only people like you and krazy that will blindly defend CNN against attacks by hand waving even the slightest amount of evidence.
    The only thing I'm doing is pointing out how humorous it is that this con man has his marks defending him.

CNN doesn't need defending. There is no conspiracy. There is bias. But that doesn't make the news fake. In fact, pretty sure this whole this is about letting people go because they posted a piece without enough evidence, which is in CNNs favor.

And this isn't any amount of evidence, this is me being skeptical of a known fraudster. This faux enlightened bullshit you guys peddle is getting tiresome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Throw what out the window? Distrusting somebody who has always historically shown to be a person who manipulates and deceptively edits his hit pieces to present a particular point of view?
    Or cut down on time. You blame shit like editing but you haven't once commented on the content. Like I said. You don't even touch it. You throw it all out the window because of your biases. I'm skeptical about the legitimacy, but I won't pretend that CNN is 100% blameless, unbiased, or liars. No person or organization is unbiased or 100% truthful, but you defend them against claims like those. Shows me you hold them up to a very high standard while also ignoring shit they've done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Hannity isn't a news program.
    What, are you claiming he's an entertainer like Alex Jones?

You mean where the ACORN videos showed he was a manipulative lying piece of shit?

Jesus the fact that you think the ACORN videos somehow vindicate him is...it's just mindblowing. Showing how utterly in the deepend you've gone with this kind of hilarious bullshit.
    I don't find gruesome details of how to cut the legs of a baby and sell them on the open market to the highest bidder "Hilarious." Call me old fashioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or cut down on time. You blame shit like editing but you haven't once commented on the content. Like I said. You don't even touch it. You throw it all out the window because of your biases. I'm skeptical about the legitimacy, but I won't pretend that CNN is 100% blameless, unbiased, or liars. No person or organization is unbiased or 100% truthful, but you defend them against claims like those. Shows me you hold them up to a very high standard while also ignoring shit they've done.
    So if I were to edit a Trump speech to "Cut down on time" and only keep the words "I", "am", "a", and "loser", would that mean I could go around parading that as Trump admitted to being a loser?

I only cut out pieces to save precious screen time!

Yeah I'm sure it was just to cut down on time. That's the only reason all his other videos were edited in the ways they were. To cut down on time.

Everybody knows nobody has ever selectively edited a video to present a different point of view than what was being spoken about. Certainly not from O'Keefe and Project Veritas. Nope. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    The only thing I'm doing is pointing out how humorous it is that this con man has his marks defending him.

CNN doesn't need defending. There is no conspiracy. There is bias. But that doesn't make the news fake. In fact, pretty sure this whole this is about letting people go because they posted a piece without enough evidence, which is in CNNs favor.

And this isn't any amount of evidence, this is me being skeptical of a known fraudster. This faux enlightened bullshit you guys peddle is getting tiresome.
    It was likely removed because defamation charge would kill their business if they hadn't removed it(see gawker and hulk hogan).

There's enough damning evidence in that video, that wasn't edited, to make it sound like they're heavily biased and using Trump for rating. But, you won't even bother. You'll just hand wave "it's edited!!!!!!" it's made by a dishonest person!!!!!". Doesn't make you right. Just shows everyone you can't be objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I don't find gruesome details of how to cut the legs of a baby and sell them on the open market to the highest bidder "Hilarious." Call me old fashioned.
    You mean the video where even the "unedited" (IE: still edited but longer) version made it unclear what the fuck was even being discussed still and people just believed what O'Keefe was saying?

Yeah. Hilarious bullshit.

Yeah I'm sure it was just to cut down on time. That's the only reason all his other videos were edited in the ways they were. To cut down on time.

Everybody knows nobody has ever selectively edited a video to present a different point of view than what was being spoken about. Certainly not from O'Keefe and Project Veritas. Nope. Never.
    There's that handwaving. Are you incapable of holding a conversation where your biases are concerned? I've even said that I don't believe it and rather see it all in it's context. But even the sentence he's said that weren't edited were pretty damning.

Fairweather skeptics are the best kind. "I'm only skeptical of the things i don't want to believe are true"

There's that handwaving. Are you incapable of holding a conversation where your biases are concerned? I've even said that I don't believe it and rather see it all in it's context. But even the sentence he's said that weren't edited were pretty damning.
    Ah yes, the handwaving of seeing every previous video O'Keefe has done was deceptively edited. Right. Handwaved.

Maybe you should stop talking about people having biased broseph.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vhatever View Post
    Fairweather skeptics are the best kind. "I'm only skeptical of the things i don't want to believe are true"
    Ding ding ding. These are the only people left in the "skeptic" community after the rest of us left because they were utterly fucking disingenuous and willing to eat up all bullshit from Trump and the right.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-28 at 02:06 AM.

You mean the video where even the "unedited" (IE: still edited but longer) version made it unclear what the fuck was even being discussed still and people just believed what O'Keefe was saying?

Yeah. Hilarious bullshit.
    I'm sorry you cannot see things clearly without political glasses. Anyone with an ounce of Moral integrity would see how wrong those statements were.

I'm sorry you cannot see things clearly without political glasses. Anyone with an ounce of Moral integrity would see how wrong those statements were.
    Jesus christ the irony has overloaded.

isnt it common knowledge by now most news sources (left and right) are full of shit and pushing agendas for views/clicks?

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    isnt it common knowledge by now most news sources (left and right) are full of shit and pushing agendas for views/clicks?
    Yes. Problem is that there are always people on the right saying that's a unique feature to the left while they guzzle Fox and Breitbart and O'Keefe's nutsack.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    The sad truth is that Trump is good for media ratings. And the general populace is certainly not blameless. We want to see the car accident on the side of the road.

Also, anything published by O'Keefe should be highly scrutinized, and presumed to be highly misleading. Context matters, and we know for a fact that O'Keefe makes his own context.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, Russia narrative is definitely bullshit. Just ask the special council in charge of investigating the matter...
    That gave a lot of money to Democrats? Because that's what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Problem is that there are always people on the right saying that's a unique feature to the left while they guzzle Fox and Breitbart and O'Keefe's nutsack.
    Same could be said vice versa. I can guarantee I know yours, wells, and Endus's ideology down to a T, if not even further to the left of what I could guess your stance on. We all have our ideology and sometimes are own truth. Your belief of the truth, and what helps and works is different from my idea of the truth and what helps, and what works.

7+ Year Old Account
    Integrity?

You are in another thread right now complaining about celebrities pushing their bias while saying it's ok that the likes of Rush push theirs.

What the fuck do you know about integrity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Same could be said vice versa. I can guarantee I know yours, wells, and Endus's ideology down to a T, if not even further to the left of what I could guess your stance on.
    No, not really. Because the best I do is occasionally watch MSNBC and have always acknowledged their left leaning.

Good try. Especially since I've criticized Wells and Endus many times before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    That gave a lot of money to Democrats? Because that's what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Same could be said vice versa. I can guarantee I know yours, wells, and Endus's ideology down to a T, if not even further to the left of what I could guess your stance on. We all have our ideology and sometimes are own truth. Your belief of the truth, and what helps and works is different from my idea of the truth and what helps, and what works.
    Lemme guess, Rosenstein is just out to undermine the administration he works for.

He must either be a secret liberal, or a globalist.

No, not really. Because the best I do is occasionally watch MSNBC and have always acknowledged their left leaning.

Good try.
    I try not to watch any of the MSM, and Fox to add along with that, because they all have their bias and fake news. Hell it seems everything for the most part has a slant nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Lemme guess, Rosenstein is just out to undermine the administration he works for.

He must either be a secret liberal, or a globalist.
    Don't know enough about it. I just know that a lot of the people Mueller is getting has donated a lot to democrats which doesn't sound very balanced. Seems like we need an individual investigation on the Russian investigation.