Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    If they ask for universal wealth in my books they are communists. Sorry comrade ;<
    Yeah ok, I'll write is off as "doesn't understand what actual communism is"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    they do stoke the fires of partisanship, encourage violence, and set new standards of conduct.
    Have you not participated in these "battles"? None of that is helpful.

Who'd want to hug a smelly hippy?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Have you not participated in these "battles"? None of that is helpful.
    By participate you mean keep ANTIFA from pepper spraying old men, beating old women, and attacking random passerbys, then yes.

Freedom of speech has to be preserved, if the corrupt government of Berkley won't do it, patriots will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    By participate you mean keep ANTIFA from pepper spraying old men, beating old women, and attacking random passerbys, then yes.

Freedom of speech has to be preserved, if the corrupt government of Berkley won't do it, patriots will.
    Well as the saying goes violence begets violence. It isn't as black and white as you're making it out to be.

It is what it it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    I'm so sorry... I should have posted a thread about whats your favourite snack... I will make amends tomorrow... I promise.
    it's cheezit's BTW, and no it can be posted by anyone but you.

Well as the saying goes violence begets violence. It isn't as black and white as you're making it out to be.
    And it's always been Antifa starting the violence, and people like supertony defending people who can't defend themselves. Because the cops have been shown to not give a fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Primarily because Government 3.0 has neared or has reached its expiration date, quite frankly. The confluence of social and economic pressures that we're experiencing is proving an insurmountable obstacle to the current iteration of American government.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    And it's always been Antifa starting the violence, and people like supertony defending people who can't defend themselves. Because the cops have been shown to not give a fuck.
    Yes, people openly advocating for the oppression and/or extermination of ethnic and religious minorities are oh so helpless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

All this hatred about politics is it really healthy?

All this rioting, yelling and screaming, tear gassing and throwing hard objects is it really healthy?
    Could say that about every country, no county is 100% perfect. Can say its tearing it self a part by pointing out X or Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    All this hatred about politics is it really healthy?

All this rioting, yelling and screaming, tear gassing and throwing hard objects is it really healthy?
    The tear gassing happens because of rioting... do you really expect them to just let the rioters do whatever the fuck they want?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I read your response a couple of times, and it definitely resonates. Had a "moment of clarity" wherein I asked myself what part of my daily life has changed since Trump was elected. Your point is valid, with several caveats.

However, and this phrase is usually reserved for snarky responses, and I promise you I mean this in only a respectable way (even though I've used it in the past as snarky): have you really been paying attention?

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me that's an exaggeration.
    I never claimed that certain people didn't exist, I said that none of what the media portrays is prominent enough to lead to the scenario depicted by OP. Media is not completely baseless (for the most part). It only sensationalizes. Those people obviously exist, but they are given attention beyond the impact that they actually have on most people in America. What is portrayed in media or in the post you quoted are not as common as what media leads people to believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    USA's political system is one of the most flawed and corrupt in the world.
    It allows rich families and corporations to be above the law and do whatever the hell they please.

Its military, oil and pharma corporations are running the country while robbing it for billions of tax dollars.
    Corrupt politicians drum up a war, USA pays billions of $ to military/oil/whatever corporations for the resources/equipment AND those corps then get cheap oil/whatever from ruined countries.

The whole 2 party political system is a cesspool of nonsense and filth, all made just as a theatrical show so the masses dont see who is robbing and ruining their lives.
    The education and health/social security system is also unbelievably garbage, completely turned against the common man with average income.

And yet many USA citizens will attack you if you dare mention any of the hilariously obvious flaws that their corrupt elite intentionally enforces.
    I am honestly not interested in any debate or discussion about USA, i just dropped my answer to the OP's question and left.
    And these posts continue yet despite the TOS stating no nation bashing is approved on these forums.

Great job MMO champ, your moderation is top notch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    And these posts continue yet despite the TOS stating no nation bashing is approved on these forums.

Great job MMO champ, your moderation is top notch.
    I'm sorry, was Trump nation bashing when he was saying American government is corrupt and he needs to drain the swamp? I'm a proud American, but I don't blindly defend criticism of our politicians, as nation bashing.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I'm sorry, was Trump nation bashing when he was saying American government is corrupt and he needs to drain the swamp? I'm a proud American, but I don't blindly defend criticism of our politicians, as nation bashing.
    There is a difference between criticism and calling the society garbarge. If you replaced US with any other country and posted the same thread it would be locked within minutes.

But gratz on your US hating campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    I never claimed that certain people didn't exist, I said that none of what the media portrays is prominent enough to lead to the scenario depicted by OP. Media is not completely baseless (for the most part). It only sensationalizes. Those people obviously exist, but they are given attention beyond the impact that they actually have on most people in America. What is portrayed in media or in the post you quoted are not as common as what media leads people to believe.
    Don't just blame the media. Our current president called for a revolution 4 years ago. Has claimed that US government only supports costal states. Made claims that government and media are hiding the truth of 45% unemployment and claimed the last US president founded ISIS.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    It's overblown by media. Every day life is still the same as it was before the election.
    Absolutely this.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    There is a difference between criticism and calling the society garbarge. If you replaced US with any other country and posted the same thread it would be locked within minutes.

But gratz on your US hating campaign.
    Quote him saying American society's is garbage. You are the one that hates America, because you are willing to toss America under the bus, to defend corrupt politicians. So, go ahead, quote where either of us said anything hating on America. While I point at your last two posts, claiming that pointing out corruption in US politics, is like hating America. We are not a fascist state, criticism of our politician is still permitted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't just blame the media. Our current president called for a revolution 4 years ago. Has claimed that US government only supports costal states. Made claims that government and media are hiding the truth of 45% unemployment and claimed the last US president founded ISIS.
    And yet the deplorables find that all to be acceptable and reality (which is terrifying).

See my sig for the Malcom X quote as to why we currently have a problem in the US.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Ok we are done here