Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Don't know enough about it. I just know that a lot of the people Mueller is getting has donated a lot to democrats.
    Yeah, you're going to have to bring a lot more to the table than nonsensical conspiracy theories that someone can't be impartial when they donate money, if you're going to bellyache about a special prosecutor appointed by one of Trump's people.

Especially considering Mueller was under consideration for the FBI post. Especially when he has wide bi-partisan approval.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    No, not really. Because the best I do is occasionally watch MSNBC and have always acknowledged their left leaning.

Good try. Especially since I've criticized Wells and Endus many times before.
    Must be that Unicorn that I just couldn't catch. Regardless I don't always agree with the forums that I frequent that are apart of my echo chamber, AR15.com.

Don't know enough about it. I just know that a lot of the people Mueller is getting has donated a lot to democrats which doesn't sound very balanced. Seems like we need an individual investigation on the Russian investigation.
    He's a registered Republican.
    He was appointed under George W. Bush.
    But had a reputation of being apolitical, which is why Obama asked him to stay on after his term ended in 2011. He said no.
    He was affirmed by the Senate with a vote of 98 to 0

The best I can even find is 3 people who work UNDER Mueller donated to the Democrats in the past. Three. And they're underneath him.

- - - Updated - - -

Must be that Unicorn that I just couldn't catch. Regardless I don't always agree with the forums that I frequent that are apart of my echo chamber, AR15.com.
    I have no idea what you're even talking about here.

Also the idea that MMO-Champion is an echo chamber for the left is hilarious since there's constant threads from right-leaning folks. You're just not allowed to shitpost flamebait topics, which are most of what the actual locked threads are. Left or Right.

Its like conservatives whining about a liberal media when Fox is #1 and they control virtually 98% of radio stations.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Yeah, you're going to have to bring a lot more to the table than nonsensical conspiracy theories that someone can't be impartial when they donate money, if you're going to bellyache about a special prosecutor appointed by one of Trump's people.

Especially considering Mueller was under consideration for the FBI post. Especially when he has wide bi-partisan approval.
    I wouldn't say it was bi-partisan. There's a few people on the right who can't stand Trump i.e McCain and Lindsey Graham to name a few.

AS for your comment are you talking CNN trying to garner fake news stories to get people like you motivated when there's nothing there, because they're doing that very thing.

- - - Updated - - -

But had a reputation of being apolitical, which is why Obama asked him to stay on after his term ended in 2011. He said no.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the idea that MMO-Champion is an echo chamber for the left is hilarious since there's constant threads from right-leaning folks.

Its like conservatives whining about a liberal media when Fox is #1 and they control virtually 98% of radio stations.
    This general discussions here are very much left leaning, and the left has 90% of the media, and most of academia. What's your point?

Those right leaning post that get posted on here except for a few, get banned by the left leaning mods.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the idea that MMO-Champion is an echo chamber for the left is hilarious since there's constant threads from right-leaning folks.

So he's RINO that Obama likes.
    And you think thats a good argument?

This general discussions here are very much left leaning, and the left has 90% of the media, and most of academia. What's your point?
    LOL no. They are not. Also how the fuck can you say 90% of the media is left when Fox News is #1 and political radio is OVERWHELMINGLY conservative.

LOL no. They are not. Also how the fuck can you say 90% of the media is left when Fox News is #1 and political radio is OVERWHELMINGLY conservative.
    Name another conservative media news station besides Fox. (Which by the way i can say is not completely conservative and has it's moments in fake news like the no go zones story, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by vhatever View Post
    Yes, that's good argument. If both parties agree he's a good pick, and he's worked under both administrations, was appointed by one party, and Obama wanted to have him on for another 10 years. That's a pretty good argument for somebody being apolitical.

But I find it funny you characterize him as a RINO. Whether you realize it or not, you've played your hand. He's not supposed to be partisan, genius.

That's all you pulled out of that?

Jesus.

Does the hate boner draw that much blood from your brain, that all the other words there were that easy to pass over?

Name another conservative media news station besides Fox.
    THEY'RE NUMBER ONE AND HAVE VRITUALLY ALL OF THE RADIO STATIONS. rofl

How even---

Fuck it. Enjoy your conspiracy bubble. Its hilarious seeing you and your ilk spin around proclaiming victimhood everywhere and have been for at least 2 decades and somehow have the audacity to go after dumbass SJWs for THEIR victimhood.

There's clearly no point in continuing with you. Enjoy being factually incorrect. I'm out.

Yes, that's good argument. If both parties agree he's a good pick, and he's worked under both administrations, was appointed by one party, and Obama wanted to have him on for another 10 years. That's a pretty good argument for somebody being apolitical.

But I find it funny you characterize him as a RINO. Whether you realize it or not, you've played your hand. He's not supposed to be partisan, genius.
    You just said he's a repub but apolitical. Certainly satisfies the general definition of a RINO..

You just said he's a repub but apolitical. Certainly satisfies the general definition of a RINO..
    Its almost like somebody can have private political opinions and be apolitical in their public capacity.

Shocking.

Most sane people do that every day. Almost all lower level government officials do this every day. At least until Turnip purged them all like a banana republic dictator.

Its almost like somebody can have private political opinions and be apolitical in their public capacity.

Shocking.

Most sane people do that every day. Almost all lower level government officials do this every day. At least until Turnip purged them all like a banana republic dictator.
    He clearly fits the definition of a RINO, ergo he is a RINO.

it's simply not a good selling point is all. He might do a fine, fair job and all that jazz, but you are trying to sell the idea of him being a RINO as a positive. No worky.

He clearly fits the definition of a RINO, ergo he is a RINO.

it's simply not a good selling point is all. He might do a fine, fair job and all that jazz, but you are trying to sell the idea of him being a RINO as a positive. No worky.
    No, even by your own ridiculous definition that isn't what a RINO is.

Privately he's a registered Republican. He bothered to register so you can probably assume he votes Republican. You don't know what he has voted, neither do I, but for your own insult to even be true he'd have to either never vote ever, or vote for Democrats.

Sorry I'm not selling him as a Rino. I'm saying he's proved over his own career that in his public job he's apolitical. You're the one extrapolating tons of ridiculous bullshit from that to try and discredit him. Maybe ask yourself why this is your knee-jerk reaction.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-28 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I don't find gruesome details of how to cut the legs of a baby and sell them on the open market to the highest bidder "Hilarious." Call me old fashioned.
    Well, its a good thing they don't do that. But, again, you are just showing how they deceptively edited their videos and you fell for it.

Rino
    Appointed by scumbag
    Re-appointed by an even bigger scumbag
    The office he leads has been the main source of numerous leaks intended to do damage the presidency, the absolute opposite what the FBI is supposed to be doing.
    His appointments thus far as special counsel appear to be highly skewed toward democrats, if not entirely.
    Close personal friend of Comey

I don't think you could get a worse candidate, actually.

Yes in your world I believe this is true.

Also three. Three people who donated to Democrats previously. Three. In his entire team.

But keep lying. Its really hilarious that you cannot see that people can privately have a political bias but not bring that into their public job. Its INCREDIBLY telling. About you.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-28 at 03:09 AM.

Rino
    Appointed by scumbag
    Re-appointed by an even bigger scumbag
    The office he leads has been the main source of numerous leaks intended to do damage the presidency, the absolute opposite what the FBI is supposed to be doing.
    His appointments thus far as special counsel appear to be highly skewed toward democrats, if not entirely.
    Close personal friend of Comey

They should have picked Chris Christie as special counsel he could bring Trump sandwiches for lunch while "investigating" him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Far better title than the other thread.

It is good to see that responsible journalism involves correcting mistakes. Something that should be lauded.
    If only we could the president to such a standard.

Yes in your world I believe this is true.

Also three. Three people who donated to Democrats previously. Three. In his entire team.

But keep lying. Its really hilarious that you cannot see that people can privately have a political bias but not bring that into their public job. Its INCREDIBLY telling. About you.
    You seem awfully upset by simple facts. Last I checked, he only named 5 people publicly. that makes his team 60%-100% democrat.

I'm sure if the Obama administration was being investigated by such a team by Republicans, you'd already be calling it a kangaroo court/witchunt.
    Last edited by vhatever; 2017-06-28 at 03:19 AM.