Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yeah i can confirm cinders is decent. I don't have super high haste yet 24% and it does about 5% of my damage. I do swap it for a crit stat stick if the fight has adds though (mistress for example).
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-06-24 at 12:11 AM.

I'm probably going for cradle/cinders. Specter is strong in an ideal situation, but getting double specters off regularly is incredibly difficult in practice.

Vial is decent, but I'm a touch low on haste anyway and Cradle is close enough that those will be the two I shoot for.

Hello !
    Quick question here, since there is a topic about trinkets.
    I've droped a Fel-Oiled infernal machine 920 (4079 haste for 20sec, 1min20cd), and wondering how to use it at best.
    Worth it to use it on CD, or to always use it with crusade ? It sims better than my other trinkets, but don't know HOW it is sim'ed.

Deleted
    Sims by default use everything on cd (including shield of vengeance etc). Reckon the issue is it has tons of strength on it. Issue is that usually trinkets with on use effect have more value when used with other damage output cds. And tbf when u use crusade the bonus becomes quite irrelevant (especially if u top it with hero etc). So use it and hit it on cd. Unless u got CoF and want to delay it a bit to help build stacks faster.
    TLDR u will replace it quite fast.
    Keep in mind this is a feelycraft and unless someone comes with numbers u can always find an answer in paladin discord where they have a list of trinkets pinned for everyday reference.

Right now the only problem with Cradle is that serious content. Maiden+ has mechanics which will drop you below 50% they ought to make it either lose stacks gradually or make the stacks really powerful to be worth equipping.

Vial is strange and a strong M+ contender.
    @Felkor

80-90s Trinkets are normally simmed to be used on CD unless you have about 5-10s CD left on Crusade. At least I believe that is how it is used optimally just like the simming for Draught of Souls

Outta curiosity, is Cinders good for DH and Warriors at all? I only ask as the bulk of our melee (besides me and a DK) are those, so I mean it'll probably be better than one of the CoF/Claw I use now, but would be nice to have stacking friends for it.

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    Outta curiosity, is Cinders good for DH and Warriors at all? I only ask as the bulk of our melee (besides me and a DK) are those, so I mean it'll probably be better than one of the CoF/Claw I use now, but would be nice to have stacking friends for it.
    DH, yes.

Warrior, hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    DH, yes.

Warrior, hell no.
    Depends how many other people have it in your group. It's behind a little bit by itself, but if you have 4-5 other melee using it I would imagine it would be on par. Like my team has 6-7 melee. If we all have one it's a 60-70% increased crit chance on the proc, which is enough to make it crit the vast majority of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    Right now the only problem with Cradle is that serious content. Maiden+ has mechanics which will drop you below 50% they ought to make it either lose stacks gradually or make the stacks really powerful to be worth equipping.

Vial is strange and a strong M+ contender.
    @Felkor

80-90s Trinkets are normally simmed to be used on CD unless you have about 5-10s CD left on Crusade. At least I believe that is how it is used optimally just like the simming for Draught of Souls
    I mean you do get a free few hundred strength at 10 stacks compared to an equal level str/haste stat stick. We haven't started clearing mythic yet this week, but in all of heroic it's very rare for me to drop below 50%.