Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I love how irrationally triggered people get over the most unimportant things in this game.
    bbut muh skins

muh cheevos

I love how so many think they are just nailing the OP for what they said. If you'd paid the least bit of attention, you'd notice the hotfix didn't come along until like 2 hours after this thread was posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    Another "fuck you" from the RNG blizzard implemented on World Bosses for Fury Warriors, someday we might get Nithogg to spawn.
    I don't even play anymore and I'm sick of seeing Withered J'im. :/

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    Is this Blizzard's idea of engaging content? Having the same boss NPC to kill over and over again to have a chance at a piece of gear? Like do people actually find this fun? I'm genuinely curious. They're not even trying to make dailies believable anymore. It's literally just a grind farm and Blizzard takes pride in it. They don't even try to do anything different they just give us the same boss NPC so we can play the RNG slot machines.

Kind of sad to think this is what WoW has turned into.
    You are complaining about bumps whilst using a squared wheel... dude, it´s what MMOs are about when it comes down to equipment :/

Deleted
    I just want Nalak? in Suramar for the Rank 3 Prolonged power potion, He's spawned once the whole expansion :/

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I don't remember, when last time i saw Nithogg.
    Shaladros or w/e the nightmare dragon is called has been up 3 or 4 times since the last Nithogg spawn, and the last Shaladros spawn is so long ago I can't remember when it was exactly either. So yeah...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well, I would agree to the complaints. Why can't the world bosses be on a cycle, rotating through it fully every ..what is it?...11 weeks fully instead of being random?
    They used to be on a set rotation or some kind of cycle at least, until NH opened and the cycle restarted like 3 times and then just disappeared entirely.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

They should have 2 old ones up at once now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Bosses have been RNG slot machines since Vanilla.
    Vanilla:
    RNG 1: Hope he drops the gear you want.

Legion:
    RNG 1: Hope the right boss spawns this week.
    RNG 2: Hope he drops the gear you want.
    RNG 3: Hope it's titanforged.
    RNG 4: Hope it has some good bonus stats.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    In his defense he created this thread before the front page post was made.

Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post
    I just want Nalak? in Suramar for the Rank 3 Prolonged power potion, He's spawned once the whole expansion :/
    this
    /tenchars

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Its funny how triforcewolf trolled the lot of you

I made the post, before the hotfix was posted, "Please god, read the time stamp".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    I made the post, before the hotfix was posted, "Please god, read the time stamp".
    Quote Originally Posted by Siraeyou View Post
    In his defense he created this thread before the front page post was made.
    Then it is easy enough to say, I am sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    lol Fail mod.
    What does mods have to do with this thread?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    The loot from 7.0 world bosses is completely obsolete now. None of them drop mounts or anything else rare. There should be a new one up every day, as far as I'm concerned. Only people doing them are trying to gear up alts or get weapon appearances. Let them go hog-wild.
    Actually, a decently procced (880) arcanocrystal (yay, Jim is up again) is still BIS for frost mages. Blizz balance at its best here...

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Actually, a decently procced (880) arcanocrystal (yay, Jim is up again) is still BIS for frost mages. Blizz balance at its best here...
    the problem is to get a decent TF UAC u need to "win" 5 rolls, and while UAC might be nice, sentinel and memeshark are still incredibly strong.

Then it is easy enough to say, I am sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

What does mods have to do with this thread?
    I think because you were a mod at one point? I don't know either.

OT, I heard it's not a 100% drop from Odyn, anyone verify?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

An 860 arcanocrystal still trumps most 890+ tribkets for certain classes. For example, it's top 3 for marksmanship, so I'm glad I can once again waste a bonus roll hoping to get it. What is it, 5th time's a charm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I think because you were a mod at one point? I don't know either.

OT, I heard it's not a 100% drop from Odyn, anyone verify?
    Dunno, maybe? Still wouldn't make sense. Oh well.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    Waahwaahwaah, I don't like what MMO's have always been like, waah waah!!

It didn't "turn into" it, this was ALWAYS part of WoW and MMO's at large. People not enjoying MMO's should really GTFO rather than make pathetic attempts to pull the "it was better before!!"-card when the system was present in every iteration of the game.