i thought it was pretty obvious that the majority of guilds outside top 2 lie about their raiding times.

now is the true test - who gets 4/9 first in EU?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    I guess you are not up to date. Exorsus went hardcore again 2 weeks after NH progress.
    Yes, they went hardcore when they knew the endless AP farm was over.

Method 3/9

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    i thought it was pretty obvious that the majority of guilds outside top 2 lie about their raiding times.
    Idc when people raid but it's pretty ironic that Nova chatted SO much shit about people who day raid and now here we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Nova #daytimeraiding so they dont drop off top 20 again like in NH EleGiggle

Deleted
    Libertad / Prestige Gaming banned?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RisingEU View Post
    Nova and Parse Culture 3/9M. Pieces with that 2/9M as well.
    The first mythic wednesday of a tier we raid from 9:00-24:00 in order to complete our split raids.
    from Pieces page on wowprogres. And nova has something simillar. But its ok, you can be salty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorreve View Post
    The first mythic wednesday of a tier we raid from 9:00-24:00 in order to complete our split raids.
    from Pieces page on wowprogres. And nova has something simillar. But its ok, you can be salty.
    Nova doesn't have anything similar lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Nova #daytimeraiding so they dont drop off top 20 again like in NH EleGiggle
    They were the 20th guild in NH, in T18 they dropped outside of the top 20. And they didn't even really drop then but improved to that 29th spot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Nova doesn't have anything similar lol
    Note for 7.2.5 - For ToS we have agreed as a guild to raid 7 days until progress is over and push ourselves more instead of dropping our raid hours to the previously agreed 5 days after 2 weeks!
    Nova on wowprog

Exorsus has first 3 down in under an hour. Can't wait to check back tomorrow morning.

Note for 7.2.5 - For ToS we have agreed as a guild to raid 7 days until progress is over and push ourselves more instead of dropping our raid hours to the previously agreed 5 days after 2 weeks!
    Nova on wowprog
    you should spin for theresa may, she certainly could use it right about now

Deleted
    Nova on wowprog
    The raiding hours: Wednesday 19:00 - 24:00
    Thursday 19:00 - 24:00
    Friday - 19:00 - 24:00
    Saturday - 19:00 - 24:00
    Sunday 19:00 - 24:00
    Monday 19:00 - 24:00
    Tuesday 19:00 - 24:00

I didn't know 19:00 meant 10:00! Why don't they say like Pieces "we will day raid the first wednesday".

Same goes for Wait for it (a big french guild): they are streaming Mythic prog right now while their wowprogress stipulates that "during progress we raid from 8PM to midnight. We don't raid during daytime!"
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2017-06-28 at 08:16 AM.

Why would they need to announce a day of day raiding though to the public, its something they can easily decide amongst their members.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    Why would they need to announce a day of day raiding though to the public, its something they can easily decide amongst their members.
    This way they can say "hey we got a good rank raiding way less than the other guilds!" It's highly hypocritical.

Groups of people exercising free will and deviating by way of exception from voluntary and self-imposed schedules. Madness

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    The raiding hours: Wednesday 19:00 - 24:00
    Thursday 19:00 - 24:00
    Friday - 19:00 - 24:00
    Saturday - 19:00 - 24:00
    Sunday 19:00 - 24:00
    Monday 19:00 - 24:00
    Tuesday 19:00 - 24:00

I didn't know 19:00 meant 10:00! Why don't they say like Pieces "we will day raid the first wednesday".

Same goes for Wait for it (a big french guild): they are streaming Mythic prog right now while their wowprogress stipulates that "during progress we raid from 8PM to midnight. We don't raid during daytime!"
    Right. I guess i didnt read the hours.

I don't see what's your problem. It's not like people joining these guilds don't know what the sign up for. You raid 14 hours the first day, get on the first page, get noticed, get recruits. Should start asking questions when they raid 5-7 days a week and stuck at some retard check like 3/10 NH

Quote Originally Posted by RisingEU View Post
    Libertad / Prestige Gaming banned?
    Kills are gone, their twitch stream has a note attached that they are indeed banned.
    Quote: "Our guild thanks Blizzard for utmost assistance in PvE progression race - shame this assistance doesn't apply to us, we're simply getting banned. We apologize to all those who was waiting for progression stream. "

So yeah, they are done. Dunno the reason for the ban, if someone knows please share.

Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    Kills are gone, their twitch stream has a note attached that they are indeed banned.
    Quote: "Our guild thanks Blizzard for utmost assistance in PvE progression race - shame this assistance doesn't apply to us, we're simply getting banned. We apologize to all those who was waiting for progression stream. "

So yeah, they are done. Dunno the reason for the ban, if someone knows please share.
    My wild guess would be selling runs for RL money and be way to open about it