Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Just installed this, it's perfect thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by akakazaam View Post
    Hey Gulrok,

first of all, thanks for sharing and updating this!

I have one Question: before the update I could see the cleave buff time above the CL button, do you know how I can add this again?
    Actually, how can I add any buff time to the buttons? like you did with frostbrand and flametongue.
    Same issue for me, just had to reinstall windows and wow, so this was a fresh install of this for me and the CL buff time counter is gone for me as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between over here and over there
    Love this WA setup - one thing: when not in combat and in ghost wolf, my maelstrom text says 150 but the bar stays empty. Any idea how to fix?

Hey guys.. I'll be updating this weak aura soon for 7.1.5

I appreciate everyone who has been coming and looking for me online. We'll get an update soon. Promise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skbak View Post
    Love this WA setup - one thing: when not in combat and in ghost wolf, my maelstrom text says 150 but the bar stays empty. Any idea how to fix?
    Yeah.. I've had this issue before. I haven't been able to find a decent fix for it... since it seems to be an internal blizzard issue. I'm just using the code for the maelstrom bar.

I'll see if maybe it is something with how I have it written, and maybe if it is something that I can fix and make it work better.

Phew! I've come to depend on it bigtime and feel a bit lost today! Looking forward to it!

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulrok View Post
    Hey guys.. I'll be updating this weak aura soon for 7.1.5

I appreciate everyone who has been coming and looking for me online. We'll get an update soon. Promise.
    Looking forward man, keep up the good work!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I tested new build in LFR yesterday and have some feedback for you.

1. Since we do not play with BF anymore, we do not track its buff, so now we need to somehow track landslide timer separately.
    2. Overcharge is now a thing, we need to track its CD and it's also a good idea to flash the icon when above 50 MS the way SS flashes.
    3. Fury of air tracking is not working properly, the icon just fades in and out, with no regards to you having it on or not.
    4. CL aoe buff is not showing.
    5. Maybe add alpha wolf tracking.
    6. Didn't have a chance to use HH. Is its proc somehow displayed already?
    Last edited by gregorbasse; 2017-01-12 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gregorbasse View Post
    Looking forward man, keep up the good work!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I tested new build in LFR yesterday and have some feedback for you.

1. Since we do not play with BF anymore, we do not track its buff, so now we need to somehow track landslide timer separately.
    2. Overcharge is now a thing, we need to track its CD and it's also a good idea to flash the icon when above 50 MS the way SS flashes.
    3. Fury of air tracking is not working properly, the icon just fades in and out, with no regards to you having it on or not.
    4. CL aoe buff is not showing.
    5. Maybe add alpha wolf tracking.
    6. Didn't have a chance to use HH. Is its proc somehow displayed already?

1. Good point
    2. Already started to put in.
    3. It is working for me...?
    4. I don't remember what happened to it. It probably got deleted somewhere by mistake.
    5. I believe wolves were added under totem timers, if they are I can.. if not then there isn't a way for me to track them.
    6. HH works from the git-go.

Gulrok, first off thanks for your work, best weakaura I've ever used, meets my needs perfectly. Second, any kind of timeline you can maybe give us regarding when the 7.1.5 version might be ready? I'm realizing now how hardwired I am into having your WA in my periphery! In my complete ignorance it seems like the main change is adding Lightning Bolt tracking to pop when at 50+maelstrom... but I'm a plebe.

Anyway, thanks for all you do!

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    6. HH works from the git-go.
    HH doesn't work for me for some reason.

UPDATE

So I figured it out. FoA and HH problems were caused by aura names language being english, not my client's language. Guess I have to rename all auras now. =)
    Last edited by gregorbasse; 2017-01-12 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chetlaser View Post
    Gulrok, first off thanks for your work, best weakaura I've ever used, meets my needs perfectly. Second, any kind of timeline you can maybe give us regarding when the 7.1.5 version might be ready? I'm realizing now how hardwired I am into having your WA in my periphery! In my complete ignorance it seems like the main change is adding Lightning Bolt tracking to pop when at 50+maelstrom... but I'm a plebe.

Anyway, thanks for all you do!
    Hi,

I'm hoping to be done with an update by the weekend.. I know its a few days away.

I work in the 911 field and well... we're busy.

Today I'm working an 18, tomorrow is a 12. I'll get it updated ASAP. Sorry for the delay.. I know a lot of people have been wanting updates asap.

Updated now.

Thank you everyone for your support. Its wild to think it has been almost 6 months since it was created on 7/23/2016.

I'm not sure if it is one of the most used Weakauras for enhance, but I know it certainly it the most viewed one on Wago.io!

I've tried to message Binkenstein on the Shaman discord in the past and have never gotten a response. I wanted to get it added to the shaman discord !enhwa list... but it seems it probably won't ever be. A mod did respond once letting me know that it would be very unlikely to ever have it added. If you know someone who is there please petition them to add it.

Besides that you can always @Shockacus#9849 and I'm around on the discord. I have a picture of a pikachu for the moment.

Thanks again for 6 months of support, and lets keep this up!
    Last edited by Gulrok; 2017-01-14 at 02:44 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between over here and over there
    Thank you so much for the hard work Gul <3

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be updating later today, thank you so much for your work!

Updated now.

Thank you everyone for your support. Its wild to think it has been almost 6 months since it was created on 7/23/2016.
    Thanks a lot for your work. Been using your auras since leveling my shaman!

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Updated now.
    Awesome, man. But now there's another problem. What if we play both OC and HS? They're kinda stacked on top of each other right now. I don't think this will be a real option, so it's just some food for thought.

UPDATE

Looked at the upcoming hotfixes. Seems like we might be using HS again, with some legendaries at least. We are also going back to Tempest with set bonuses I believe, but there can be a little time period when we will be usin OC and HS.
    Last edited by gregorbasse; 2017-01-14 at 12:50 PM.

autor updating this for 7.2.5?

The rochbiter icon is not showing. love this WA.

Quote Originally Posted by MeleX View Post
    autor updating this for 7.2.5?

The rochbiter icon is not showing. love this WA.
    I also couldn't live without this WA. And i have remade it for myself. Then i decided to upload it on wago io. I think author wouldn't be angry with it! I mentioned him in credits I named it "Shock's Enhance v1.09 (Remake for 7.2.5 by Reventoni)" [i couldn't share link, because i created account some minutes ago]. You can look for it. But i changed WA a bit. Hope you will also enjoy. I am even registered here to answer you or someone else who wants to continue using it

P.S. Shock's WA is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Reventoni View Post
    I also couldn't live without this WA. And i have remade it for myself. Then i decided to upload it on wago io. I think author wouldn't be angry with it! I mentioned him in credits I named it "Shock's Enhance v1.09 (Remake for 7.2.5 by Reventoni)" [i couldn't share link, because i created account some minutes ago]. You can look for it. But i changed WA a bit. Hope you will also enjoy. I am even registered here to answer you or someone else who wants to continue using it

P.S. Shock's WA is the best!
    Found it! Thanks!
    will leave the link here (not sure if i can):
    https://wago.io/r17x1J1NZ

will test it 2nite.

Thanks Reventoni, though only issue I had was that Flametongue and Frostbrand aren't working.

There was a note on the page that says ''UPD 27.06.17: Flametongue and Frostbrand now works correctly'' but when I press the copy the string button and use that to import they aren't working. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven349 View Post
    Thanks Reventoni, though only issue I had was that Flametongue and Frostbrand aren't working.

There was a note on the page that says ''UPD 27.06.17: Flametongue and Frostbrand now works correctly'' but when I press the copy the string button and use that to import they aren't working. Any suggestions?
    I'll check this out. Thank you. Can you share your build?

I can't share images or videos. I'll try to PM you.

UPD:
    Works fine for me: https : / / youtu . be/pamT9rdAtQo (delete spaces)

I have 2 variants of what to do:
    1) Try to copy these auras and then delete originals
    http : / / imgur . com/bP3UzDh (delete spaces)
    2) Or try to rename numbers into original names "Flametongue" and "Frostbrand" (open /wa, then open group and finally choose Flametongue (Frostbrand) -> Trigger
    http : / / imgur . com/bP3UzDh (delete spaces)
    The problem can be here, because I remade aura in russian, poor me
    If it doesn't work for you, make me know then.
    Last edited by Reventoni; 2017-06-28 at 07:48 PM.