Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    All lives matter to the world and well, in the end you have to select how you wish to help them.
    So true. Now I wait for triggered people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    The comments, haha. I really hope they are just jokes and aren't serious.
    sadly enough, id guess the thought process behind them is serious. systemic racism towards refugees
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    sadly enough, id guess the thought process behind them is serious. systemic racism towards refugees
    I don't really see any racism in the comments oddly enough. I see some people not liking their religion and that is understandable if you have even a passing knowledge of it but besides that no one is making any racist claims.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    bedfordshire-uk-8th-aug-2015

I found them!

from 2013 lol

You don't need to have political party saying stuff like that when you have morons like people from photos.
    Anyone can defend any position. It's wether it is actually in any danger of coming true. No one is in danger. No one takes that seriously. Theres some people in the street with sign. OMG!! PROPAGANDA!! IT'S THE END!!

Pathetic...

Boy, some people struggle mightily with the concept of the metaphor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I don't really see any racism in the comments oddly enough. I see some people not liking their religion and that is understandable if you have even a passing knowledge of it but besides that no one is making any racist claims.
    Many comments are deleted but ive seen tons of "kill all the s*ndniggers, Hitler we need you back" comments with about 4000-5000 thumbs up.

But i guess in white christian peoples eyes that counts as critisizing Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorperson View Post
    Many comments are deleted but ive seen tons of "kill all the s*ndniggers, Hitler we need you back" comments with about 4000-5000 thumbs up.

"Trumpsupporters are a plague that needs to be terminated."

You certainly sound like a beacon of morality. Do tell how you know the religion and race of youtube users.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Pathetic...
    Oh yeah people with shitty banners are pathetic I agree. "open borders" lol, and those people get offended when you ask them how many refugees they can take home ...

1:47 the only smart guy. (ofc this is loosely related since immigrants that want to come to UK mostly aren't Syrian)
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-06-28 at 08:27 AM.
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

No but apparently they can find ISIS infiltrators through some Youtube ad. Our DHS should hire them!
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    I don't really see any racism in the comments oddly enough.
    If there were people posting pictures of men wearing pillowcases whipping and lynching negroes you wouldn't see any racism.

Surveillance is the answer. Pay people to keep track of any refugees that enter. Creating jobs and keeping vigilant all in one! Keeping America great and American!

Deleted
    Oh yeah people with shitty banners are pathetic I agree. "open borders" lol, and those people get offended when you ask them how many refugees they can take home ...

1:47 the only smart guy. (ofc this is loosely related since immigrants that want to come to UK mostly aren't Syrian)
    Your generalisation is still the problem. They aren't "the left" nor are they "the right". You disagree with them, perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorperson View Post

Hitler and the Nazi party were pretty fond of islam so I recon these people would end up being very disappointed. After all Hitler knew good fascism when he saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Hitler and the Nazi party were pretty fond of islam so I recon these people would end up being very disappointed. After all Hitler knew good fascism when he saw it.
    You are right on parts but wrong on others. He approved of their ability to keep their culture pure and untainted but he never sought to emulate their beliefs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Oh, I see, I'm ''on something'' to point out that ''white privilege'' use the same rhetoric as ''elite'' but one is kool kauze youtubers with Nazi flag tell it's true,

As for the day of the rope, it's the kind of things the alt-right dream of every day and show their real obsessions : kill every single non white and kills as ''race traitor'' woman who refuse to breed pure white babies for their Aryan owners. That's right, folk : the supervirile dudes of the alt-right are so sure of their seducting power that in their own drivel, they have to use mass executions to get laid.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you have to be completely insane to point out that alt-right agitprop handlers just have to snap their fingers and say ''elite'' to make their followers jump through hoops.
    I have done some wierd things to get laid. Genocide is probably going too far.

You are right on parts but wrong on others. He approved of their ability to keep their culture pure and untainted but he never sought to emulate their beliefs.
    I didnt mean that. I was refering to him beign quite fond of the zealousness and willingness to sacrifice in the name of the cause it inspired in the soldiers in his foreign regiments. My answer was designed to show the absurdity of evoking Hitler as the ultimate problem solving tool when you try to get rid of people. You might not like the outcome.

Folks lamenting about this being a heartwarming video, have you actually ever seen the throngs of "refugees", not the choreographed videos like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    I didnt mean that. I was refering to him beign quite fond of the zealousness and willingness to sacrifice in the name of the cause it inspired in the soldiers in his foreign regiments. My answer was designed to show the absurdity of evoking Hitler as the ultimate problem solving tool when you try to get rid of people. You might not like the outcome.
    Alright I can understand that. Hitler is kind of a silly person to use regardless. Somehow after the holocaust the jewish population of Europe tripled from what it was before the war. Never mind the numbers that founded Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Your generalisation is still the problem. They aren't "the left" nor are they "the right". You disagree with them, perfectly fine.
    Never said in this post that they are. Your asinine assumptions are making me tired.

Deleted
    Never said in this post that they are. Your asinine assumptions are making me tired.
    Sure, it's not on thread title or anything. You're a poor little victim.