Quote Originally Posted by caralhoPT View Post
    That would imply I still play the game, which I don't. Gotta love people who assume...
    His point still stands though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Competetition is there.

And how can you be heavyweight when you quit? These are the new champs.
    I always chuckle at posts like the one you're quoting. It's people stuck in the past: if there's no Blood Legion, Paragon or Deaths & Taxes on top of the list, it means there's no heavyweight competitors anymore.

It's good to see new kids on the block. 5/9 on the first day is no fluke, while Exorsus and Method are trampling over that, BDG was the only US guild to achieve that. I hope they can follow through on the remaining 4 and establish their top 10 position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    His point still stands though.
    Assumes that when I played, I was casual. It really doesn't stand....

It's no wonder this community gets a bad rep.

Carry on!

I'm guessing both Method and Exorsus will go for split runs now before continuing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enivex View Post
    I'm guessing both Method and Exorsus will go for split runs now before continuing?
    I would expect them to at 6/9. Depends how hard Mistress is, and I hope she's a proper bitch. That's the best fight in the instance for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Method & Exorsus trashing their competition. In other news the sky is blue

How's everyone's opinion about raider.io? It's a new partner site of wowhead, so they are trying to replace wowprogress as the number one progress site?

Assumes that when I played, I was casual. It really doesn't stand....

Carry on!
    You were the one who claimed that competition is dead due to that fellow raider of yours being the guild master of BDG. If that fellow raider was so competitive, then why are you saying that him being in one of the best guilds signals a lack of competition in the world first race? Judging by this, we can all debunk that you are a casual raider, and you are surprised that a fellow casual raider of yours has gone hardcore. We didn't assume anything, we go by what you are saying.

His point wasn't that you are a casual, but that just because that guy was a fellow raider of yours that doesn't mean that the competition is dead. So yes, his point still stands.

Carry on!

See what I did there?

Deleted
    EU proving yet again they have superior genes. Caught up to US in 3 hours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    How's everyone's opinion about raider.io? It's a new partner site of wowhead, so they are trying to replace wowprogress as the number one progress site?
    I'll remain loyal to wowprogress. Raider.io offers some useless additional features while lacking a ton more.

I quite like it. Also the discord webhooks are kinda cool (would advise creating a new channel for them as they get abit spammy) I think it doesn't update quite as fast as wowprogress so atm its still wowprog for me. Do really like its look but I like all the legacy data wowprogress holds so essentially all wowprogress needs is a designer to get involved and go nuts and its not going anywhere imo.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Seriously.. are raids really the correct difficulty if people have already done 5/9 mythic? Whatever happent to the old days where it took months to clear :/
    Afaik the month-long clears involved a crapload of bugs and attuning.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post

Not necessarily. 5/9 was streamed yesterday. Not saying Method and Exorsus were watching(most likely were), but they got to see the fights and make any last minute changes before raid.
    YouTube Channel
    Twitch Stream
    Beatmyfur - Guardian Druid - Stormrage- 1/11M Antorus

Theory - BDG is a proxy guild set up by Method/Exorsus in order to test the encounters for a day before EU launch. Discuss....

Deleted
    That would imply I still play the game, which I don't. Gotta love people who assume...
    It's a pretty easy assumption to make considering you're on website dedicated to the game, posting in the thread about the games biggest content race.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    https://forums.wildstar-online.com/f...uges-old-gmrl/

But this is and this is also the reason why they are trolled here. It kinda started after that post was found
    I know, but later in the comments below he stated the following:

Progressing on WoW content early in tiers requires a lot of preparation, as well as organization-- which is much more interesting and difficult then clearing instances with full gear slowly-- like most hardcore guilds do, NOT racing guilds.
    Please note that I did not negatively say anything about Wildstar, though I easily could have; the game is dead for a reason after all.
    I think the comment you are quoting is overrated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Loosecannon View Post
    Theory - BDG is a proxy guild set up by Method/Exorsus in order to test the encounters for a day before EU launch. Discuss....
    Actually, that's exactly what I thought EU guilds could do. :P

Raider.io wins for M+ page design, Only because I like the class diversity chart and ability to filter it by role
    Wowprogress wins for homepage design, I don't want to have to scroll down to see rankings and I'll never use that progression graphic

I only spent 45 seconds looking but I didn't see, pet battle ranking/achievement ranking/or any of the other "useless" ranking things on Raider.io. Maybe they won't have it, they are "raider.io" not wowplayer.io or whatever but I look at those, daily, as do the other nerd collectors/cheeve whores like myself. SO while raider.io does have things I like they are missing things I like as well and since the information will be the same on both sites I'll probably stick with wowprogress for now since it has more information.
    Last edited by Drusin; 2017-06-28 at 12:26 PM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by beatmyface View Post
    Not necessarily. 5/9 was streamed yesterday. Not saying Method and Exorsus were watching(most likely were), but they got to see the fights and make any last minute changes before raid.
    Time zones
    (they are up to 15 hours of pure raiding, they need some sleep)
    And plenty of them (bosses) were tested on PTR in myth diff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post

and it was only in the morning... mostly european's guilds will begin Mithyc raids in about 4/5 hours.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    You were the one who claimed that competition is dead due to that fellow raider of yours being the guild master of BDG. If that fellow raider was so competitive, then why are you saying that him being in one of the best guilds signals a lack of competition in the world first race? Judging by this, we can all debunk that you are a casual raider, and you are surprised that a fellow casual raider of yours has gone hardcore. We didn't assume anything, we go by what you are saying.

His point wasn't that you are a casual, but that just because that guy was a fellow raider of yours that doesn't mean that the competition is dead. So yes, his point still stands.

Carry on!

See what I did there?

Here's the problem with this statement. I never once said, nor was I implying casual status TO ANYONE, period! There's three categories that define a raider, it's not as black and white as saying: you're either casual or HC with absolutely no middle ground. It all boils down to time commitments/priorities, and a rather large skill ceiling when looking at world top 5 <.

To deny and say the competition hasn't changed is showing ignorance. In which case, your ignorance knows no bounds. The notion is simply ridiculous.

See what I did there?

/tips fedora

And if you see this, Nodis - good luck, pal. You'll need it