so who is ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    so who is ahead?
    According to wowprogress, 3 guilds are at 5/9M: Big Dumb Guild, Method, and Экзорсус.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noknoknokia View Post
    caralhoPT = casual confirmed
    MMO-champ never ceases to amaze me. You've nothing to contribute but plain passive/aggressive retorts. You're dull as a doorknob and boring as a flaccid penis. Read a book or something.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2017-06-28 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    From their website.

We plan to eventually give all other guilds a run for their money and clear content on a world first basis. We will require members to be able to take up to TWO ENTIRE weeks of work off per tier (not that the current mythic content would require you to do so, but we do expect you to be able to afford to day raid two weeks) A hardcore schedule would look like this : Tier drops Tuesday, we all get up bright and early for servers to come online, and raid all day with breaks, including a sleep break, Tuesday thru Sunday. Rinse & Repeat. This is subject to slight modifications depending on how we are doing on the tier.

The point of this guild’s existence is as follows: Wildstar dying led to some Hardcore Wildstar raiders looking for a new wow guild. We have no interest in raiding our asses off to settle for some world top 10-20. We didn’t feel like we had a place in any other current US Raiding guild, as they all had things we didn’t like about them, for example Limit only day raids for a single day. We’re making this guild to race, and every week we will be bolstering the shit out of our roster, so be on point. It’s time for North America to get a hardcore day raiding guild.
    It appears they changed the wording on most of that page, because that is significantly less bragging than it was about a week ago.

Wondering just how hard Prestige Gaming got hit, Openness are getting their kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelix View Post
    It appears they changed the wording on most of that page, because that is significantly less bragging than it was about a week ago.
    They realized how horribly behind they would be this race and wanted to avoid becoming a meme (they failed)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelix View Post
    A week ago they weren't the subject of ridicule on MMO-C and getting their teeth kicked in at ToS.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    dayraid banter

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu...on/HirePlayers

Our Raid time 7/7 19 00 - 00 00 moscow time
    For any questions skype Lif4ik-

+ M: Harjatan 1 hour ago 50 13 1
    + M: Goroth 3 hours ago 90 12 1

dayraiding to beat Team Batsu Ft. Ayen

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Interesting plot twist at this tier. Method and Exorsus catches up NA guilds very first day!
    That happens pretty much every tier, so not sure how that's interesting or a twist.

Also, a reminder that EU got into Legion ~8 hours before NA did, so they've had 8 extra hours to grind AP.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nagura's guild Future just downed Goroth. And as a side note yea, she's beautiful af xD

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So Libertad/Prestige G gets banned on the day of mythic release since theu stream progress - which now blizz favourites Nagura and Slootbag are doing.

Funneling all the viewers to sloot and nagura. Gg blizz, cool work.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Nagura's guild Future just downed Goroth. And as a side note yea, she's beautiful af xD
    Always someone bringing the cringe
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

And as a side note yea, she's beautiful af xD
    top tier cringe 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    So Libertad/Prestige G gets banned on the day of mythic release since theu stream progress - which now blizz favourites Nagura and Slootbag are doing.

Funneling all the viewers to sloot and nagura. Gg blizz, cool work.
    Fun fact: if you don't do something bannable, you can't be banned
    rollsafe.jpg
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Huh, I presumed Goroth was a male.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Huh, I presumed Goroth was a male.
    Did you just assumed his gender?

And as a side note yea, she's beautiful af xD
    That's why she is playing on this level.

Quote Originally Posted by crashley View Post
    Did you just assumed his gender?
    Yes, I just said I did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    That's why she is playing on this level.
    all these flavors, and you chose to be salty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Let me tell you where the competition is. You went nowhere since MoP, this former guildie of yours are on the front pages for millions of players.

If you want competition, look no further. Some got what it takes(like 0,5% of the playerbase)others don't. You didnt, so don't blame it on competition.
    More assumptions. I didn't what, exactly? Participate in any world firsts, of anything? Please don't flatter yourself, mate. You ask as though you know my entire raiding background. I've nothing to prove to anybody on here.

This so called "casual" had a spot on Team Ice whilst content was relevant. Now kindly fuck off.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Like acc sharing? :thinking: 4Head

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Fun fact: if you don't do something bannable, you can't be banned
    rollsafe.jpg