Resto druid question

Last night my resto druid looted 860 arcanocrystal from world boss and also looted a 915 sea star from legion dungeon cache. Which would be better betwen the two? and my other trinket is 970 velens so that is staying.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by fadedmind View Post
    Last night my resto druid looted 860 arcanocrystal from world boss and also looted a 915 sea star from legion dungeon cache. Which would be better betwen the two? and my other trinket is 970 velens so that is staying.
    I beleive they hotfixed the cancel-cast macro druids were using to get really high with this trinket, aside frm that its not very good. You really should buy a promises deck from the auctionhouse.

I would if a) there was any on it and b) they didn't go for absurd prices where at least I have an arcanocrystil and other stat sticks to play around with.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

I disagree. the star is still very strong. Have a play around with both but I bet you get more out the Star now.

I also have the star on my druid and it seems to proc like mad. Call me mad, but I like how it functions more after the hotfix because the cancel cast thing annoyed the hell out of me.

Why did a free heal annoy you?

I havnt raided yet but ill try it out I mean 1.3 mil over 8 secs may seem like a bit of over heal proccing on wrong person

Sea star is a smart heal and will default to yourself if no one else is in range. It will only proc on a "wrong person" if there's nobody to heal within 15 yards of you.

Quote Originally Posted by fadedmind View Post
    I havnt raided yet but ill try it out I mean 1.3 mil over 8 secs may seem like a bit of over heal proccing on wrong person
    Its not a hot on the person, its a buff on you, so every 0.25 secs it can choose another target if they are within range.

As skagasm said, there is "no wrong target" unless no one (or no one who is injured) is within 15 yards of you.