Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You will notice that the usual suspects imagine that if someone says that it's illegal to have sex with someone who is passed out, THEY ARE FEMINAZIS.

The definition of ''feminazi' sems to be ''any filthy wumin who refuse to sleep with me''

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    God forbid that people are responsible for their own actions.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Celista

This graph is the epitomy of retardation. Its definition of false rape accusation is that the accuser texts or admits the accusation is a lie.

What about those that lied and don't admit it was a lie? I mean you have to be an idiot the size of Mars to falsely accuse someone of rape and then get caught admitting you did a false accusation. It's literally the only way that a rape accusation can be proven false.

You have to be either dumb or a feminist to not realise that it's not 2 in 100. Out of those cases where the guy is accused but is not convicted, you bet your ass there are false accusations.

Why does the graph say there are way more rapists than accused rapists? How can you prove those people actually raped someone if they weren't even ACCUSED?

Classic feminist science where if a woman says she was raped she 100% was. Because women would never lie to save face, no sir. There's no way a college girl got drunk and had sex with 10 Jamals in one night and then everyone mocks her and she lies that she was raped. Or she cheats on her boyfriend/fiance/husband and she gets caught and tries to blame the one she cheated with. Yeah, totally. No way.

When has a human being ever lied to save face? To save their marriage, their reputation? Doesn't happen.

Vagina = Veritaserum, duh.

And I'm not saying this always happens but to use that graph as anything other than made up statistics is hilarious.
    As opposed as alt right science, AKA, if the accused is not white, call for his lynching, if he is white, send death threats to the victim.

Oh, and let's not forget the charming illusion that if the victim does not look like a Victoria Secret model, she is ''lying'' ''jealous'' or ''TO UGLZ TUH RAPE KEK''. Because I'm sure all the ''alpha'' who post on those threats are desirable...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty is a thing. The family just wants to cash in on her death.
    Except if a Youtuber with a fedora snap his fingers and give orders to call a completely random women ''a slut''. Then, you have to send her death threats on Twitter, or you are going to lose your manhood.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You will notice that the usual suspects imagine that if someone says that it's illegal to have sex with someone who is passed out, THEY ARE FEMINAZIS.

The definition of ''feminazi' sems to be ''any filthy wumin who refuse to sleep with me''

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed as alt right science, AKA, if the accused is not white, call for his lynching, if he is white, send death threats to the victim.

Oh, and let's not forget the charming illusion that if the victim does not look like a Victoria Secret model, she is ''lying'' ''jealous'' or ''TO UGLZ TUH RAPE KEK''. Because I'm sure all the ''alpha'' who post on those threats are desirable...

- - - Updated - - -

Except if a Youtuber with a fedora snap his fingers and give orders to call a completely random women ''a slut''. Then, you have to send her death threats on Twitter, or you are going to lose your manhood.
    What are you taking exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty is a thing. The family just wants to cash in on her death.
    And so they should. The police didn't take the accusation seriously because they didn't want to offend someone with money. The story is one sided except for when it came to describing what the police did. They have one job and that is to investigate, and if needed, prosecute everyone equally under the law. They failed in their duties and are directly responsible for her committing suicide. Leave the he said she said thing alone. Compare the instances you can think of where it is reported that a female falsely accused someone of rape and compare it to the instances where the police were either corrupt or negligent. The police come out far ahead of the false rape accusers.

All they had to do was their job. Simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Once again:

The article is saying the justice system is flawed.

There seem to be an awful lot of people in this pretending that it says "we should lock people up without a trial".

It is not saying that. I suepct the people pretending it is are trying to deflect attention from a backward and medieval state legislature by tangential deflection.

(The O/U is 10.5 on the next retard saying "Innocent until proven guilty")
    You obviously dont believe in laws, so why bother blaming the state legislature?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

When has a woman ever done anything to save face or gain attention?

Looks at Instagram

Looks at Facebook

Looks at Feminists

Looks at all the false rape accusations done to save face after they were caught cheating or having sex with 9 dudes at the same time

Beats me.
    Oh, you misogynist you! Saying all these true things, you're gonna get us in trouble :P
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Oh, you misogynist you! Saying all these true things, you're gonna get us in trouble :P
    But we can't point out that PUA tells their ''students'' to douse their ''targets'' until they are unable to stand. That's FEMINAZI, since the PUA told you so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    What are you taking exactly?
    No, at all. The standard agitprop line when a white boy is accused of rape is not calling the victim ''too ugly to be raped''. At all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    You obviously dont believe in laws, so why bother blaming the state legislature?
    Again, people here are persuaded, because their men sites told them so, that it's a legit ''seduktion taktik'' to drunk people until they are unable to say no

10+ Year Old Account
    But we can't point out that PUA tells their ''students'' to douse their ''targets'' until they are unable to stand. That's FEMINAZI, since the PUA told you so.

- - - Updated - - -

No, at all. The standard agitprop line when a white boy is accused of rape is not calling the victim ''too ugly to be raped''. At all.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, people here are persuaded, because their men sites told them so, that it's a legit ''seduktion taktik'' to drunk people until they are unable to say no
    Persuaded you say? are these 'men sites' you are referencing the 'usual suspects' you are howling about as well? You seem rather obsessed with them. You give off the vibe that anything with a penis is your enemy, is that the case? or is your enemy list more nuanced?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    And so they should. The police didn't take the accusation seriously because they didn't want to offend someone with money. The story is one sided except for when it came to describing what the police did. They have one job and that is to investigate, and if needed, prosecute everyone equally under the law. They failed in their duties and are directly responsible for her committing suicide. Leave the he said she said thing alone. Compare the instances you can think of where it is reported that a female falsely accused someone of rape and compare it to the instances where the police were either corrupt or negligent. The police come out far ahead of the false rape accusers.

All they had to do was their job. Simple.
    He did it because she said so, justice 2017 /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Persuaded you say? are these 'men sites' you are referencing the 'usual suspects' you are howling about as well? You seem rather obsessed with them. You give off the vibe that anything with a penis is your enemy, is that the case? or is your enemy list more nuanced?
    I think just having balls is a no no too, cant rule out guys due to a botched circumcision.

I don't even know what you're trying to say. I don't care what race the accused is, I will always support " innocent until proven guilty ". This is basically her word against his and her story is pretty ridiculous.

I've no feasible reason to side with her.

As for the graph, it's the same thing. If you don't even report the rape why in the world does that graph treat it as a rape? It's unreported, for all intents and purposes it never happened. Using it in statistics only shows your agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Hey in all honesty men do it too. And they'd lie about sexual assault, too. IF THEY COULD.

See, Feminism only broke HALF the system. They painted women as victims and rape as the second coming of Satan. But only women can be raped! Women would never rape!

Which is why you see teachers raping underage male students with no consequence, even though the world would stop spinning if the genders were reversed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    Well for one her friends most likely knew that she was raped. Same goes for her family and news tends to spread around the place. Assuming she didn't get raped then it's not hard to imagine a reason for her to keep pushing in that direction. Here are some that seem reasonable to me

1. She wanted the money she could probably get if a settlement was offered to just get this over with
    2. She worried about how she would be treated by her peers if she quit on it too easily as it would make it seem as if it were a fabrication
    3. People were treating her like shit because they thought it was a fabrication so her way to fix it would be to prove that it wasn't so

Also, it only dragged on for 7 months-ish. I'm not familiar with how long it takes to get cases in courts or how they are scheduled but there most likely is a chunk of waiting involved. Taking that into account it doesn't seem like that much of a stretch to keep something going for that long.
    Those all kind of strain credulity if she was regretting her choice. Especially given that proving rape is always and uphill battle that leaves all parties scared.

I don't even know what you're trying to say. I don't care what race the accused is, I will always support " innocent until proven guilty ". This is basically her word against his and her story is pretty ridiculous.

As for the graph, it's the same thing. If you don't even report the rape why in the world does that graph treat it as a rape? It's unreported, for all intents and purposes it never happened. Using it in statistics only shows your agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey in all honesty men do it too. And they'd lie about sexual assault, too. IF THEY COULD.

See, Feminism only broke HALF the system. They painted women as victims and rape as the second coming of Satan. But only women can be raped! Women would never rape!

Which is why you see teachers raping underage male students with no consequence, even though the world would stop spinning if the genders were reversed.
    Innocent until proved guilty of course does not apply to ''sluts'', AKA women that does not fit standards of chastity that the Spanish Inquisition would have found irrealist.

What are you even talking about? Did you forget to take your meds or something?

Ah yes, it so alpha male to drunk girls and have sex with their unconscious bodies.
    Still waiting for you to prove you're not a rapist. Ignoring it won't work, rapist. Prove it. You're automatically guilty by way of accusation, now you must prove your innocence, you disgusting rapist slimeball.

While you're trying, I'll be sure to tweet your employers and family members to let them know you're a rapist, too. Cause social media, yay.

I don't even know why getting drunk somehow makes you not responsible for the sex you have.

It's another law that makes no sense to me.

If someone gets drunk and attacks people, or drives over someone, they go to jail.

Yet if a woman and a man get drunk and have sex, somehow the man is to blame and gets called a rapist.

I don't even.

- - - Updated - - -

One, this is rape. Two, the ones that call it not rapes are not the alleged SJW. Three, how many cases there are per year of female teachers abusing their charges, as opposed as touchy pastors and priests ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Still waiting for you to prove you're not a rapist. Ignoring it won't work, rapist. Prove it. You're automatically guilty by way of accusation, now you must prove your innocence, you disgusting rapist slimeball.

While you're trying, I'll be sure to tweet your employers and family members to let them know you're a rapist, too. Cause social media, yay.
    I am glad I'm not in America. If my life was ruined by a lying bitch I'd probably kill her as soon as the trial was ruled in my favor.

- - - Updated - - -

One, this is rape. Two, the ones that call it not rapes are not the alleged SJW. Three, how many cases there are per year of female teachers abusing their charges, as opposed as touchy pastors and priests ?
    Based on MMOC's offtopic reports, a lot. And the amount doesn't even matter, what the fuck. They should still get proper punishment that a man would get. Doesn't matter if 10, 100 or 100,000 teachers do it.

One, this is rape
    What are you talking about? This case? This thread? No, it's not rape. You have no proof it is. The girl had a crappy story and killed herself.

I don't even know why getting drunk somehow makes you not responsible for the sex you have.

It's another law that makes no sense to me.

If someone gets drunk and attacks people, or drives over someone, they go to jail.

Yet if a woman and a man get drunk and have sex, somehow the man is to blame and gets called a rapist.

I don't even.
    No, it's illegal to have sex with someone passed up because of booze. What part you do not understand ? The part that the woman have to be able to say yes to consent seems ''betacuck'' for you ? You are still pretending that the amount of alcool that PUA use make the victim unable to stand, thus far, far, far from DUI.

I know it's hard to fathom for a true alpha male, but the amount of alcool required for DUI is far less that what is required to impair to a huge degree the cognitive process. A typical DUI have the culprit with impaired reaction times, not unable to talk...

- - - Updated - - -

I am glad I'm not in America. If my life was ruined by a lying bitch I'd probably kill her as soon as the trial was ruled in my favor.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on MMOC's offtopic reports, a lot. And the amount doesn't even matter, what the fuck. They should still get proper punishment that a man would get. Doesn't matter if 10, 100 or 100,000 teachers do it.

What are you talking about? This case? This thread? No, it's not rape. You have no proof it is. The girl had a crappy story and killed herself.
    A female teacher abusing their charge is depending on the juridiction a rape or a sexual assault. It's not my fault if US laws essentially make it impossible to prosecute in the Deep South stuff beyond ''and he penetrated vaginally the virgin who was shackled to the dungeon wall'' ). Even if the victim say ''yes'', it's sexual assault. I completely agree with this (the US law would not call this rape, however in most juridiction). However, I would daresay that there are not THAT many Karla Faye Tuckers.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-06-28 at 03:08 PM.

No, it's illegal to have sex with someone passed up because of booze. What part you do not understand ? The part that the woman have to be able to say yes to consent seems ''betacuck'' for you ? You are still pretending that the amount of alcool that PUA use make the victim unable to stand, thus far, far, far from DUI.

I know it's hard to fathom for a true alpha male, but the amount of alcool required for DUI is far less that what is required to impair to a huge degree the cognitive process. A typical DUI have the culprit with impaired reaction times, not unable to talk...
    Can you tell me, exactly, why you are responsible for your actions while drunk except for sex?

Seems to me like it's just a easy way for women to cry rape to avoid being embarrassed or to get revenge on a man.

Can you tell me why you feminists so easily excuse a girl for being drunk and having sex but will not accept the same excuse from a man? How can you prove the guy wasn't drunk, too? How can you prove she was more drunk? You can't. It's her word against his word and you're taking the part of the accuser because she doesn't have a penis. You're just sexist.

And cut the tough girl talk, I'm not impressed unless you can squash melons with your thighs and have a video.

A female teacher abusing their charge is depending on the juridiction a rape or a sexual assault. It's not my fault if US laws essentially make it impossible to prosecute in the Deep South stuff beyond ''and he penetrated vaginally the virgin who was shackled to the dungeon wall'' )
    Doesn't matter what rape's penis in vagina definition is, it's statutory rape either way.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2017-06-28 at 03:08 PM.

Can you tell me, exactly, why you are responsible for your actions while drunk except for sex?

Seems to me like it's just a easy way for women to cry rape to avoid being embarrassed or to get revenge on a man.

Can you tell me why you feminists so easily excuse a girl for being drunk and having sex but will not accept the same excuse from a man? How can you prove the guy wasn't drunk, too? How can you prove she was more drunk? You can't. It's her word against his word and you're taking the part of the accuser because she doesn't have a penis. You're just sexist.

And cut the tough girl talk, I'm not impressed unless you can squash melons with your thighs and have a video.

Doesn't matter what rape's penis in vagina definition is, it's statutory rape either way.
    Simple, dude. The amount of alcool ''required'' to be legally drunk while driving a car is FAR less than the amount of alcool required to be barely concscious/passed out. Completely startling information here, but someone passed out on a frat house can't drive.

Simple, dude. The amount of alcool ''required'' to be legally drunk while driving a car is FAR less than the amount of alcool required to be barely concscious/passed out. Completely startling information here, but someone passed out on a frat house can't drive.
    Okay but if you're drunk and you assault someone it's your fault.

If you're drunk and have sex with someone... it's not?

How does that work? Why are you suddenly NOT responsible for your actions?