10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    I heard that Method doesn't expect KJ to fall this lockout, so they're running mythic splits instead
    Huh, that would be interesting.. I kinda want it to bite them in the ass and have some other guild kill it this week. Being realistic though, it probably won't die this reset, as when was the last time an end boss didn't last a full reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Huh, that would be interesting.. I kinda want it to bite them in the ass and have some other guild kill it this week. Being realistic though, it probably won't die this reset, as when was the last time an end boss didn't last a full reset?
    Xavius in Emerald Nightmare.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I'm saying is that your words and your actions are in conflict. I don't really give a shit what anybody does in a video game.

Good.

Back to the topic -

I remain convinced Limit will pull ahead for US 1st, and Exorsus for world 1st. The NA vs EU debate of which is better imo, is a horse that's been beaten to death many times over the years. If we're talking about relevance - NA is out of the picture entirely.

The modern era of world first contenders doesn't include NA, unfortunately. The debate should be between RU vs EU.

The DPS requirements are probably too tight for a later boss to effectively do Mythic splits the first week. As a strategy, it's something I'd only do if I didn't expect the boss to go down til the third lockout, and even then I'd be hesitant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Which was a mistake, per Blizz. I'm almost wondering if the 10 minute enrage was added to KJ because they didn't want the same mistake to happen this time, and they'll remove it/extend it in a couple weeks.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    These threads are the best. Carry on my dudes and dudettes.
    no love for non-binary folk..

sexism :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

May your day be as fluid as your gender?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

I'm sorry, I meant to forget the biology I was taught when I was 10 years old but it just didn't happen

Huh, I presumed Goroth was a male.
    Zing! /tenchars

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    How's everyone's opinion about raider.io? It's a new partner site of wowhead, so they are trying to replace wowprogress as the number one progress site?
    I love it a lot.

Deleted
    US dominating the race... RIP EU. Always the same, EU needs one more day to copy US tactics with every new raid.

I'm eagerly awaiting Invective's documentary "Race to World Fiftieth erm I mean First"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    He was an end boss? I thought he was a loot pinata because they didn't have time to make a real boss

I'm sorry, I meant to forget the biology I was taught when I was 10 years old but it just didn't happen
    oh go fuck yourself

infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-06-28 at 03:59 PM.
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quotey View Post
    oh go fuck yourself
    You ok man? First post in 6 days and this is how you enter the discussion?

Method progress tracker posted:

UPDATE - 28TH JUNE, 2017, 3:28 PM (GMT+1) BY STARYM WORLDFIRSTUSOC
    And, since we're doing videos, let's take a look at Big Dumb Guild's streamed ones, featuring Method Synergy PvPer Mes

Method spies in BDG, leaking them strats

/s

I want BDG to win the race because there's something amusing about seeing a guild named "Big Dumb Guild" at the top of the list.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    He was an end boss? I thought he was a loot pinata because they didn't have time to make a real boss
    poor Xavius, forever to be known as the mythic endboss that fell almost faster than the first boss of the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravoks View Post
    Where did you see that?
    On their armory newsfeed where the achievement for the kill is announced..., I just assumed that would display the actual specc at the time the kill was done.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2017-06-28 at 03:05 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Curious how Future ranks in the end. Vastly stronger roster than Nihilum, most raiders actually played in a top 5 guilds at some point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelix View Post
    Yes, I know it's just a troll. For fun though, here is the log for the left side of that image: warcraftlogs.com/reports/PWx7H2hTVwab9cgB

Sigh, URL restrictions are ridiculous and terribly outdated.
    Jesus christ can we discuss the fact there are people that wiped on HC KJ for 12 hours straight. That is actually scary.