Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That's quite the case of man tits.
    At least we know the answer to "what if Newt Gingrich and John Bolton had a love child?"

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    The answer is No, she wasn't trying to harm them at that moment. But yet it's still irreverent.

Has she apologized? Has she changed her ways?

You didn't answer my question:

Should we let everyone out of prison right now? They aren't committing crimes right then.

Your needing to dumb everything down to Yes/No shows a serious lack critical thought..

I mean, I know it's the only way you can understand things, but I suggest you not get into a debate with people who are actually capable of understanding the world and how it works.

Don't hold your breath. The woke independent will not answer anything that will question his woke world views.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    "When they go low, we go high." I thought this was the Democratic rallying cry?
    That is food for thought in this story isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    That is food for thought in this story isn't it?
    For those incapable of critical thought, yes I'm sure it's plenty of food for you.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Because denying people equality isn't hateful if you declare it divinely sanctioned.
    No one denies equality to anybody. Both straight, homosexual and whatever men and women have an equal right to marry someone of the opposite sex.

15+ Year Old Account
    “The citizens of South Carolina spoke … they spoke something that I, too, believe, which is marriage should between a man and a woman,” she said at the time. “I’m going to stand by the people of this state, stand by the Constitution, I’m going to support it and fight for it every step of the way.”
    I think it's absolutely adorable when conservatives say they're doing it for the constitution when it's very clearly not - to the point that even the courts always disagree with them.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    No one denies equality to anybody. Both straight, homosexual and whatever men and women have an equal right to marry someone of the opposite sex.
    Qualifying it with "of the opposite sex" inadvertently makes my point perfectly.

Good job.

For those incapable of critical thought, yes I'm sure it's plenty of food for you.
    Ever stooping to personal insults.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    I think it's absolutely adorable when conservatives say they're doing it for the constitution when it's very clearly not - to the point that even the courts always disagree with them.
    She isn't all that bad looking. I wouldn't call her adorable though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that was really a personal insult. If you are going to say "they go low, we go high" is valid for thought here, then not only do you have to define these people as democrats and also do something that you have not been able to do through this thread... actually explain how they were hateful or going low here.

If you think it's not lack of critical thought, feel free to show that what was said to her was indeed hateful and was going "low", as well as them being Hillary supporters. Otherwise, it just doesn't pass...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don't think that was really a personal insult. If you are going to say "they go low, we go high" is valid for thought here, then not only do you have to define these people as democrats and also do something that you have not been able to do through this thread... actually explain how they were hateful or going low here.

If you think it's not lack of critical thought, feel free to show that what was said to her was indeed hateful and was going "low", as well as them being Hillary supporters. Otherwise, it just doesn't pass...
    You don't think saying "hateful things" is low?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You don't think saying "hateful things" is low?
    he asked you a pretty straight forward question and you stoop right back to the hollow phrase he asked you to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by Arunu View Post
    he asked you a pretty straight forward question and you stoop right back to the hollow phrase he asked you to prove.
    He didn't ask a question.

Ever playing the victim.

Present a well-informed and reasonable argument that shows you're capable of critical thought, or maybe even countering one, and maybe you won't feel so insulted by your own ineptitude? Either way it's not my responsibility to make sure you aren't the victim of your own words.

Ever playing the victim.

Present a well-informed and reasonable argument that shows you're capable of critical thought, or maybe even countering one, and maybe you won't feel so insulted by your own ineptitude? Either way it's not my responsibility to make sure you aren't the victim of your own words.
    What words would that be?

Just about all of them that you used to make your, well, let's be generous and call it an argument.

Actually everyone can marry any sex they want now, because the supreme court ruled it was a right. Does that hurt a bit to think about?

Yeah... most people can't even recognize their own congressman. Now this woman is claiming a bunch of people from a different were able to pick her out of a crowd? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Yeah... most people can't even recognize their own congressman. Now this woman is claiming a bunch of people from a different were able to pick her out of a crowd? I don't think so.
    They probably did. She's a pretty prominent national figure for Republicans when she was governor of South Carolina (and delivered one of the Repulican responses to Obama's State of the Union address), is our current ambassador to the UN, and was essentially leading or foreign policy efforts for the first few months of the Trump administration while the State Department/Tillerson were quiet.

She's not some obscure congressional representative from a far off corner of North Dakota. And given her positions on LGBT issues, I'd fully expect members of/allies of the LGBT community to be pretty familiar with her.

The Supreme Court disagrees with you.

You guys should stop arguing with posters who spend half of their posts playing dumb. Go out, it's summer.

Back 2 topic: Classic case of Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind, karma, treat others as you want to be treated and all the other lame phrases.