Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    As proved abundantly here, the dudes doing those cases are PERSUASED that having their way with an unconscious body is ''them being alpha malez''
    You have any more buzzwords to go with all those anecdotes?

Because so far all you've done is just spout the nonsensical 3rd wave feminism mantra without actually backing it up with any evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post

Because so far all you've done is just spout the nonsensical 3rd wave feminism mantra without actually backing it up with any evidence.
    Isn't that what feminists usually do?

And when called out on their stupid arguments they spout more catch phrases?

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Yeah, it does because it's bullshit peddled as truth by misogynistic assholes.

How does this person not receive an infraction but I get one after 30s. This cannot stand. We the people of MMO deserve fair treatment.

Blah blah blah...
    Still waiting for you to prove your innocence, rapist.

Ah, okay, it's ''third wave feminism'' to say ''it's illegal to have sex with unconscious people''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Isn't that what feminists usually do?

And when called out on their stupid arguments they spout more catch phrases?
    Its their way of life, "teach boys not to rape" is my personal favorite together with the whole "rape culture" thing.

And the women in these cases cry out that they were raped, despite being responsible for being passed out drunk in some dude's home.

Both sides are moronic. Difference is there's way fewer men that find fucking a comatose person alpha than there are women that use being drunk as an excuse for sex they regret.
    If you are passed up drunk in someone else home while he do you, THAT'S RAPE. . Even if a PUA swore to you it's not, it's rape.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    How does this person not receive an infraction but I get one after 30s. This cannot stand. We the people of MMO deserve fair treatment.
    Oh don't worry, I get legitimate opinions infracted and called trolling by Endus all the time. He's so far left and he thinks a moderate opinion is far right.

And the women in these cases cry out that they were raped, despite being responsible for being passed out drunk in some dude's home.

Both sides are moronic. Difference is there's way fewer men that find fucking a comatose person alpha than there are women that use being drunk as an excuse for sex they regret.
    Not sure why you respond to that person. We all know she/he or whatever it is posts outrageous claims that nobody can possibly think just to get a rise out of people. Think of her like tennisace, somebody fun to laugh at but never take serious, much like a clown or endus.

Ah, okay, it's ''third wave feminism'' to say ''it's illegal to have sex with unconscious people''
    You just avoided my point entirely so I'll repeat it.

Do you have any evidence to back up your statements or are you going to deflect some more?

You mean by people who repeately post here that's it's okay to have sex with someone unconscious...which is a pretty cut clear case about her being able to consent.

Deleted
    Oh don't worry, I get legitimate opinions infracted and called trolling by Endus all the time. He's so far left and he thinks a moderate opinion is far right.
    To be fair, what he does has very little to do with either left or right, he is just some guy who thinks that feminism is the cure for all.
    Last time he did me the funny favor of denying that evolution has no real baring on humans and on the different sexes.

You mean by people who repeately post here that's it's okay to have sex with someone unconscious...which is a pretty cut clear case about her being able to consent.
    It's no more worse than the idiots who think it's okay for a woman to accuse a man of a serious crime without any way of proving it, and that by virtue of her having a pair of tits and a cunt, that makes her accusation 100% beyond reproach.

Ain't that right, rapist? I mean, surely it's super easy to prove you're not a rapist when someone accuses you. As you've proven so far.

Deleted
    The only one who keeps bringing this up is you, no one else is saying this, just you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Innocent until proved guilty of course does not apply to ''sluts'', AKA women that does not fit standards of chastity that the Spanish Inquisition would have found irrealist.
    it fits EVERYONE, or it fits NO ONE... It is a really simple question which you seem to have completely ignored for reasons unknown. Does everyone get the presumption of innocence, or is that a concept you no longer believe in?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

If you are passed up drunk in someone else home while he do you, THAT'S RAPE. ..
    Nope. Sorry.

If a drunk woman punches me she goes to jail.

if a drunk woman fucks me I go to jail.

Doesn't sound right to me.

So it's not rape.

Rape apologists please get out of this thread, this thread is about cops and lawyers and to an extent rich people abusing the system to get off scot-free while the common people suffer.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really struggle to understand that those cases involve an intake of alcool far above than ''a couple of beers'', isn' it ? Do you actually know people who drink so much that they don't recall what they did ?
    Yes, I do, looking at some of the stuff you post is clear evidence of that.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Rape apologists please get out of this thread, this thread is about cops and lawyers and to an extent rich people abusing the system to get off scot-free while the common people suffer.
    You have no proof this man did anything. It's her word against his. Why do you assume he is guilty, just because he has a dick?

Sexism.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Yes, I do, looking at some of the stuff you post is clear evidence of that.
    I nearly spewed my drink all over the monitor. Thanks for that.