Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You mean by people who repeately post here that's it's okay to have sex with someone unconscious...which is a pretty cut clear case about her being able to consent.
    Who is saying its okay to have sex with someone unconscious? Please, show us the quotes, the ONLY one I see spouting this horseshit is you, and frankly it makes you look ridiculous

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    You have no proof this man did anything. It's her word against his. Why do you assume he is guilty, just because he has a dick?

Sexism.
    You have no proof this man didn't commit a rape. It's his word against hers. Why do you assume he is innocent, just because he has a dick?

Sexism.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    You have no proof this man didn't commit a rape. It's his word against hers. Why do you assume he is innocent, just because he has a dick?

Sexism.
    You didn't think that response through, did you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rape apologists please get out of this thread, this thread is about cops and lawyers and to an extent rich people abusing the system to get off scot-free while the common people suffer.
    Once you open a thread you lose any and all control over where it goes OP. Dont like what is happening in the thread report it, or dont post it.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted

Sexism.
    No because people are innocent until proven guilty, so you have to prove that he did something wrong.

10+ Year Old Account

Sexism.
    Exactly, his word against hers... in our legal system the burden of proof is on the accuser.

Okay, usual suspects, one simple question. As you apparently push the line ''LULZ, she was drunk, so it's KOOL'', do you think it's legal to booze up people to sign them up in the military or buy time share condos ?
    Did you buy the booze or did they? Did they drink it willingly or did you force it down their throat? Is it illegal to sell booze to someone whos drinking booze? If not then it should be illegal to sell them any other type of product they are willing to pay for. Any choice you make while drunk is your choice to make. You know before hand the dangers of drinking and how it can effect you mentally. So if u make a dumb decision while drunk well time to do somthing called accepting responsibility for my actions.

When you drink then get behind the wheel of a vehicle whos fault is that? The vehicle? Your keys? Your friend who wasnt drunk but let you drive? Who are you going to blame b4 you accept that you made a terrible decision while under intoxication.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Nope. Sorry.

If a drunk woman punches me she goes to jail.

if a drunk woman fucks me I go to jail.

Doesn't sound right to me.

So it's not rape.
    Dude, you are really struggling to understand. If the woman is passed out, you can molest here, but she can't punch you

Sexism.
    Wilfire raped me. They have no proof that they didn't.

I think we can close this thread now, unless you have some evidence to the contrary, Wilfire.

Are people really struggling to understand that ''raped while passed out'' is a completely different thing that ''I was drunk'' ?

One is a crime, the other is indeed a bad decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Exactly, his word against hers... in our legal system the burden of proof is on the accuser.
    Just because you can't prove that there was a crime in a courtroom, it doesn't mean that there was in fact no crime. Plenty of criminals got off scot-free just because their guilt couldn't be established in a courtroom.

Are people really struggling to understand that ''raped while passed out'' is a completely different thing that ''I was drunk'' ?

I missed the part in the article where she was passed out. The only thing I see is that she was too drunk to remember going to the house, yet sober enough to recall the decor of the house, that she didn't want to have sex and that she was coherent enough to be able to climb out of a 2nd story window without injuring herself.

Was there additional information that wasn't covered in that overly-biased article in the OP?

Try answering the question you were asked, rather than pulling a Jeff Sessions.

Why is it that in the case of a woman accusing a man of rape, that's the only time the accused is automatically assumed guilty without a shred of proof? Why can't you answer that question, rapist? It's soooo easy to prove you haven't raped someone regardless of what standard you want to use for "rape," so answer the question, you disgusting rapist. (And still waiting for YOU to prove YOU'RE not a rapist.)

And why doesn't this hold true in any other situation? Is there some reason you refuse to answer other than "because I have no answer?"

I am so fed up with people saying "she got drunk, so it's partly her fault" or some variation on that.

All the guys saying that, let me ask you a question; if you went out and got shit-faced, and woke up having been buggered, would you consider that to be rape? Or just something that you should accept because you got drunk?

Just wondering.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Again, it's easy to casually dismiss rapes by white boys (but, note, with considerably lower standards for ''foreigners'') when your definition of rape make it impossible to prosecute short of the victim being like the killed du jour on Criminal Minds.

Clothed less than a nun ? SLUT ! WANTED IT !
    Is not a virgin ? SLUT ! WANTED IT !
    Drank alcool ? SLUT ! WANTED IT !
    Said no to the fedorah alt-right poster boy ? SHE MEANT YES !
    Was passed out ? SHE FAKED IT !
    Is not looking like a Victoria Secret model ? TOO UGLY , CAN'T BE RAPED.

Seems there's a bunch of closet fantasy rapists in this thread. Nothing unusual so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because you can't prove that there was a crime in a courtroom, it doesn't mean that there was in fact no crime. Plenty of criminals got off scot-free just because their guilt couldn't be established in a courtroom.
    You are correct, plenty of criminals aren't found guilty because their guilt couldn't be established, and this will be one of those cases.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, it's easy to casually dismiss rapes by white boys (but, note, with considerably lower standards for ''foreigners'') when your definition of rape make it impossible to prosecute short of the victim being like the killed du jour on Criminal Minds.

Clothed less than a nun ? SLUT ! WANTED IT !
    Is not a virgin ? SLUT ! WANTED IT !
    Drank alcool ? SLUT ! WANTED IT !
    Said no to the fedorah alt-right poster boy ? SHE MEANT YES !
    Was passed out ? SHE FAKED IT !
    Is not looking like a Victoria Secret model ? TOO UGLY , CAN'T BE RAPED.
    Who is dismissing anything other than you dismissing reality. We get it, you see men as the enemy. Why is it you feel this way? Did some boy rebuff your advances when you were a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    At a quick glance I thought this post said

"Gung-ho rapists side with cops"

..I wonder what a gung-ho rapist would be like.

Dude, you are really struggling to understand. If the woman is passed out, you can molest here, but she can't punch you
    And you are really struggling to understand. If you get drunk and do bad shit you get jailed, but if you get drunk and have sex, the man does?

That doesn't make any sense.

10+ Year Old Account

Okay, usual suspects, one simple question. As you apparently push the line ''LULZ, she was drunk, so it's KOOL'', do you think it's legal to booze up people to sign them up in the military or buy time share condos ?
    ...It's legal for girls to get a wealthy guy drunk in Vegas and then Marry Him and take half his shit.

So that's kind of like rape I guess.