o shit method got mistress
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Method's doing it

Deleted
    Method 6/9

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrov View Post
    easy 6/9 for current best nikolaj in wow xirips
    english?????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    english?????
    idiot?????????
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-06-29 at 01:47 PM.

method 6/9 after using strats they got being in BDG last night kappa
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    nah that just means you have a broken brain. But it's ok friend.
    Sure, keep living in that fantasy world of yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    GG Method, vamos!

idiot?????????
    Still waiting for you to construct a sentence out of that garbled mess you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Sure, keep living in that fantasy world of yours.
    The only one living in a fantasy world is you who thinks playing a video game for 26 hours a week isn't hardcore. lmao

Method surprises everyone by pulling ahead. Could this spell the end for BDG? Will Invective come in with a quick 7/9? My sources tell that is likely.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Method surprises everyone by pulling ahead. Could this spell the end for BDG? Will Invective come in with a quick 7/9? My sources tell that is likely.
    same same...

you sound like someone who doesn't understand progression raiding these days. They have to maintain 5-8 alts. No way they are playing 40 hours a week for 2 weeks then going back to normal play(their normal play isnt normal either, anything over 10 hours a week on a video game is not normal lol). These people are playing consonantly more so then a person who can have meaningful relationships with friends, family and SO can have.
    10hrs a week? that's not a lot.. i do that, go on dates weekly, the gym 3-4 times a week full time job, and working on another post graduate level degree its do able....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Still waiting for you to construct a sentence out of that garbled mess you wrote.

The only one living in a fantasy world is you who thinks playing a video game for 26 hours a week isn't hardcore. lmao
    ill construct a sentence out of the garbled mess of not knowing what you mean, it's pretty simple BUD my homie XIRIPS is the BEST human named NIKOLAJ in ALL of WORLD OF WARCRAFT

#represent
    #myboy
    #squadgoals

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post

BDG where never in it to begin with, they decided to do 1 full day of raiding and then back to their normal schedule.

ill construct a sentence out of the garbled mess of not knowing what you mean, it's pretty simple BUD my homie XIRIPS is the BEST human named NIKOLAJ in ALL of WORLD OF WARCRAFT

#represent
    #myboy
    #squadgoals
    Whoa, slow down there. Do we know for certain that Nikolaj Coster-Waldau doesn't play WoW?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    BDG where never in it to begin with, they decided to do 1 full day of raiding and then back to their normal schedule.
    daeneryslookingatcamera.jpg
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted

#represent
    #myboy
    #squadgoals
    Back then nikolajs who got world firsts were actually good.. #kuznam4ever

xirips <3

#represent
    #myboy
    #squadgoals
    are you for real lmao

Deleted
    The legendary GM of the 1st PVE guild himself?

Remember guys Sco was the problem :thinking:

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't even play this game anymore but these threads are hilarious

keep it up lads