Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah, just thought perhaps it was more than 1 hours of "content".
    I think there'll be more "missions" or events of sorts in the future. For now, I think it's more like letting people who don't spend have some "boost" in getting hextech chests or even orbs with the token. Opening an orb may be quite worth since it'll contain a potential 1 or 2 gems but if they make earning tokens even easier, everyone would just spam the missions and gems won't be as worth anymore (I actually had 35 gems and used it all on Hextech Annie/Soulstealer Vayne/Dreadnought Darius/Hextech Ward but I haven't used any of the skins except for Annie and the Ward).

And for people to spend on the Way of Chaos/Order, I guess it's like exchanging an amount of RP for time (expedited tokens-and 7 missions) and also a gemstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    What happened? Why is Tryndamere now always banned? A friend of mine told me is because of something related to the Darius matchup. Strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Really? Darius is rather good vs Tryndamere, just hit him till he ults, then wait with your own ult and kill him right after it ends.
    I've been on holiday so I have no idea what is happening. So does Tryn counter Darius? I can't really see Darius winning Tryn early on though but I may be wrong, never seen such a matchup before. (but Tryn's heals are annoying)

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    Wow I am super happy right now.
    Finally broke through to gold, pushed myself to 1 game outside of my placements for gold 4 before I had a couple of rougher games.

Super happy, got there just using Galio Sejanui and J4.
    Congrats! So you're a jungler huh, is Sejuani still OP?

Deleted
    Tryn is the same old Tryn.

Kassawin seems to be making a comeback and Riven seems even more brainless, so much room to make mistakes and still win.

Sej is alrite nothing special, still a support jungler meta - nunu, ivern, zac seem perma banned.

Hardstuck in diamond 3-5 just going on win and lose streaks. Im sort of sick of playing jungle/top. Might just play some brainless annie mid see if i can climb and stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post

I've been on holiday so I have no idea what is happening. So does Tryn counter Darius? I can't really see Darius winning Tryn early on though but I may be wrong, never seen such a matchup before. (but Tryn's heals are annoying)

Congrats! So you're a jungler huh, is Sejuani still OP?
    I believe Tryn beats Darius at 1 and 2 then post 6 however i believe Darius beat tryn at 3/4/5 if you can E the spin (to stop tryns auto auto Spin away harass) however I haven't seen an increase in Tryn ban / pick at least at my ELO but then again we aren't a great showing of meta at gold ELO.

Thank you very much, super happy,
    I don't think Sej is super OP (as mentioned before Zac Irven etc are stronger) but she has some very strong lock down / sticking power, I use 3 main junglers that do different things depending on our team and their teams comp.

I pick Sej mainly into a hard carry like Draven/vayne/syndra as she has great "that person there dies/is CCed for days"
    I use J4 when our team lacks damage and needs a sort of carry jungler (still play with some tank but go for early warrior into bruiser)
    I pick Galio when my team has a hard carry that needs protecting, that ulti also is enough to keep a draven/Ori Etc alive for days.

Deleted
    I pick Galio when my team has a hard carry that needs protecting, that ulti also is enough to keep a draven/Ori Etc alive for days.
    Galio jungle is kinda weird though, I don't think I have seen 2 Galio jungles since his rework really.

But hey, if it works for you, all the more Kudos to you. Do get his Gatekeeper skin, it's beyond good.

I know it's kinda late but I just realized that Tryn sorta lacks a little mobility too, had to go up against one using Yasuo (I'm spamming him cos of the Order VS Chaos event), don't find him OP at all and I just realized how to fight him so I think I'm more afraid of Darius, anyways I'll take the chance to tag a video bwahahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    O...m...g

I have quit league for over a Month now...but this champion will bring me back in a heart beat.

My favorite characters are the ones who strugle between good and evil and are partially crazy.
    This guy is all i love in character design.

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically, he's Riot's answer to Varian in HoTS ? Fair enough, it's a cool concept and they've executed it very well. Do we know if you can keep swapping back and forth, or is it a one and done deal?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I just want teams that do at least as well as I do

if im 10-1-4 on lux and my team is 16-39-3, I can't win

Also, these stoneplate tanks are hard to kill, have insanely high winrates when combined with locket, but nobody picks them

Oh my gosh this champ looks really cool. The shadow side seems to have a lot of mobility and that R is just sick, it's like a Zed that's half naked like Tryn lol......................................

Imagine how many skill shots you can bait out with just with that R, or like waste people's time and etc lol... (and you don't appear on a set position like Zed)

Deleted
    Its going to be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    So basically, he's Riot's answer to Varian in HoTS ? Fair enough, it's a cool concept and they've executed it very well. Do we know if you can keep swapping back and forth, or is it a one and done deal?
    Just the one time per game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Just the one time per game.
    That's a shame... Would have been far more fun if you could chop and change as was needed.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Is Galio still good mid? I have been playing him a bit this week as he is free to play, and I have been looking for a mid champion. Taliyah has been on my radar too, but Riot has refused to put her on the rotation since she came out over a year ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Is Galio still good mid? I have been playing him a bit this week as he is free to play, and I have been looking for a mid champion. Taliyah has been on my radar too, but Riot has refused to put her on the rotation since she came out over a year ago.
    They nerfed Galio's Q buy a lot but raised its ratio a bit. He was god mid because he could push hard and roam with his ult. If that's still the case, I don't know.

Haven't played Taliyah in forever so /shrug.

Is Galio still good mid?

Taliyah has been on my radar too
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    They nerfed Galio's Q buy a lot but raised its ratio a bit. He was god mid because he could push hard and roam with his ult. If that's still the case, I don't know.
    Yeap Galio's been nerfed BUT I think he's still a viable pick especially for mid since he's still sorta like a mage counter. He's just more 'balanced' now, otherwise like what karrotlord said, just spam Q and use the R to roam, it's like a mage counter shen with extra waveclear and dmg.

I've seen really good Galios who's really effective but I've also seen bad Galios that always comes into fights late and somehow is always unable to engage with knockup.

Taliyah's still pretty good, I've been playing against good ones, it's like a TF with more early game dmg and can potentially snowball like crazy.

Another in game progression transformation champ.... sigh shut up and take my life riot.

Deleted
    If you dont mind having a Tank playing midlane is ok. Or are you thinking going AP? Or maybe like i do, 1 RoA and full tank after.

Anyway, is really hard to play Galio as a mage but its possible, i have done it many times.
    I just dont know if it's worth losing a mage to have a tank mid...it's probably worth because "League of Tanks" and all.

Got auto-filled to ADC last night, its my worst role out of the lot.
    I hate vsing lucains so I banned that out just so I didn't have to see it (silly I know but last 10 games 9 had lucains in it)
    They banned out cait one of two ADC's I actually know about and like.
    I was sort of half paying attention during champ select and didn't see that they picked up twitch, who was my 2nd option.
    My duo is a support main who hates ashe players, so I knew ashe was out.

Could not think of another ADC (funny a I tried to main tristana back in season 5) and all I could think about was the discussion I was having with my duo about how Kayn basically is a better varus (in terms of lore only and the story behind him) so 6 seconds on the clock I panicked picked an ADC I have never played in gold 4 (I'm about at my skill cap now so this is a hard game as is)

To my surprise I actually enjoyed Varus quite a lot, my duo grabbed lulu and we poked down Braum/Twitch very easily.
    His skills felt good and I liked the idea of building stacks with auto and detonating them with spells (reverse trist E really and I liked trist) I can understand he would have a lot of bad matchups but it felt very very smooth.

ended up having a 5.0kda and a win, think I found a new auto filled adc champ (still much pref jungle).

I think a Tanky midlane is ok as long as you have a good ADC and maybe a little dmg up top and/or with JG and all the better if your laner is another mage since you can sorta tank with the magic shield thingy lol.
    @rykon1459918

I'm currently on Orianna and Sona. I didn't get auto-filled but I didn't expect myself to get SP role twice on my promos (I'm placing Mid>SP). It's not like I'm looking to promote since I'm trying to get champion mastery but I don't mind promoting. For two games, I'm on Sona SP (using windspeaker's blessing), I dealt 50% more dmg compared to my ADC, JG and top lol. Anyways, congrats on finding another new champ to use.

I think Varus is a pretty scary champ if he gets ahead cos of the poke potential. Caitlyn is one of my main ADCs (I main Mid and SP but I do play other roles when hanging around Plat), so here's a Caitlyn video of mine (bwahahaha)