High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonahn View Post
    Sorry if this was asked, I've been out of the loop today. Does anybody know which character Fragnance is running on?
    Rangedferal for sure, Think he's benched tho dno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    <Future> lul, even worse than bdg
    Looks like Nihilul with Rikh and Legendlarkin as guest stars. I'm watching Twise's stream and he seems genuinely pissed.

Fragnance plays war arms.

I still don't understand why people are fanboying so hard over guilds that they have absolutely no bearing on

to the point of getting into heated shit-flinging arguments with others, over it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonahn View Post
    Sorry if this was asked, I've been out of the loop today. Does anybody know which character Fragnance is running on?
    War arm hellonyx, something like that

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I still don't understand why people are fanboying so hard over guilds that they have absolutely no bearing on

to the point of getting into heated shit-flinging arguments with others, over it
    same with literally any sport or team in the world pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Getting leaked KJ logs from Invective yesterday.
    We never went to KJ yesterday =) Good lying though

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I have no idea who Invective is, like at all - but the posts on here make me laugh pretty deeply. Is it like a guild named after DJ Khaled or something? RIP

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

I think it's hilarious because people get so riled over stupid shit and I can't help myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    it's almost as if there are a finite number of hours. So saying "they do that same amount doing this" doesn't really mean shit because that time is already used up and is not free time they are wasting on video games.
    There isn't an infinite amount of hours when it comes to completing relevant content so your point is invalid.
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2017-06-28 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I have no idea who Invective is, like at all - but the posts on here make me laugh pretty deeply. Is it like a guild named after DJ Khaled or something? RIP
    Yeah, you have to keep scrolling down for a while before you find them

is that a 2% wipe on a half an hour fight? how? I mean clearly this answers question as to why KJ got an enrage with today's hotfix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    Yeah, you have to keep scrolling down for a while before you find them
    I mean, I'm totally shit: https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...oore/Dacoolest

So I have no room to talk about a mythic level guild, but - I see the posts on this thread like they are Method / Limit level players.. are they?

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRose View Post
    But you can't possibly have spent the entire day raiding mythic though, right?

Talking about the real Chinese Invective, not you NA copycats.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't need to raid entire day, when you can't find a healer :3

We had same issue that limit had at beginning with 5 of our raiders being magically 'locked' to a different lockout.

You spent 10+ hours raiding, got 2/9 Mythic, and didn't kill KJ at all yesterday. Think that's worse than a 29 minute KJ wipe.

Enrage timer of 10 minutes was added before yesterday anyway (making this obviously not from yesterday) Low effort meme-ing is bad.

We had same issue that limit had at beginning with 5 of our raiders being magically 'locked' to a different lockout.
    All right, that sucks.

Meaning they got 'locked out' of their basements because their mothers forced them to go outside

Deleted
    impressive. i went for a few hours afk and still no big changes on the boards. only 5 guilds 4/9 or higher.