Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Lul, still using autistic as an insult without understanding the word in 2017.

So sad.
    Still taking it as an insult.
    So sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zuro View Post
    What's up with FSY? No mythic kill until now?
    Daddy lazel isn't here to carry that entire guild on his back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    So sad.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, do we know why he left Method so early after rejoining them?

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    By the way, do we know why he left Method so early after rejoining them?
    Their roster was/is very heavy on dps after the Serenity people rejoined so they couldn't guarantee him a spot for progression. He left after he was left out of the raid for PTR testing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    Their roster was/is very heavy on dps after the Serenity people rejoined so they couldn't guarantee him a spot for progression. He left after he was left out of the raid for PTR testing.
    Ok, thanks a lot

You're right, given the context of his post it was pretty clearly a compliment.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Fun fact: if you don't do something bannable, you can't be banned
    rollsafe.jpg
    Not true, been proven rolltide.exe
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Not true, been proven rolltide.exe
    Yeah, "proven" by all the people who post here going "F'iNG BLIZ BANNED ME FOR NO REASON" and then as their story unfolds or you check their post history, it turns out there actually was a reason.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

So sad.

- - - Updated - - -

... You saying it wasn't meant as one? Or what? o.O

Because I'm fairly sure he used it in such a context.

Some of you have high expectations of Future based on Serenity being a part of it; but there are only 5 former serenity members on their current roster; and had to recruit 15 to have enough to raid for ToS. They recruited a few decent players but most are untested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I still don't understand why people are fanboying so hard over guilds that they have absolutely no bearing on

to the point of getting into heated shit-flinging arguments with others, over it
    Come on man, it's just like sports and you know it.

Take your hipster attitude elsewhere.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Abujan View Post
    Some of you have high expectations of Future based on Serenity being a part of it; but there are only 5 former serenity members on their current roster; and had to recruit 15 to have enough to raid for ToS. They recruited a few decent players but most are untested.
    Future ain't part of the first world race though. I think it's been clearly stated that they won't gun for it, Sloot is streaming his progress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Why is only about 1/10th of this thread about the race?

Can u guys pls just be mad at eachother somewhere else.
    Your first time here. Cute.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Future ain't part of the first world race though. I think it's been clearly stated that they won't gun for it, Sloot is streaming his progress.
    Future = Nihilum Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fadzz View Post
    They quit

10/char
    we've been doing splits m9
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

I know they're only behind by like 3 hours for now, but considering how fast Method killed Mistress after splits - Exorsus are starting to fall behind. New Method roster might be too strong and diverse to compete against, it's possible this race is gonna be really boring.

Well, it kinda already is comparing to NH - barely any drama (remember Serenity not be able to enter and Method lagging?) and competition below top 2 is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    we've been doing splits m9
    FAKE NEWS.

My insider source tells me that FSY gave up raiding. And please stop impersonating one of their raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    I heard Method stopped raiding for the night because they need to wait on BDG to show them the correct strategy on the next few bosses.
    Ever since race was introduction and twitch.tv.... alot EU guild watch US streaming and just get a bypass to it, so race is old news don't know why bothering doing it? Method most likely doing what you just said and probably have been for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

FAKE NEWS.

My insider source tells me that FSY gave up raiding. And please stop impersonating one of their raiders.
    Check his armory lol on the bottom >.>

FAKE NEWS.

stay free noob
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    I know they're only behind by like 3 hours for now, but considering how fast Method killed Mistress after splits - Exorsus are starting to fall behind. New Method roster might be too strong and diverse to compete against, it's possible this race is gonna be really boring.

Well, it kinda already is comparing to NH - barely any drama (remember Serenity not be able to enter and Method lagging?) and competition below top 2 is dead
    yeah, just doesn´t compare to the drama that was going with ToV if i remember that one right (shadow priests out of control and what else). and EN was over before it really started.

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    Check his armory lol on the bottom >.>
    Exactly, he's impersonating them. I can put Sco's armory in my signature, does that make me sco ?