Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Seth Rich wasn't fake just unsubstantiated, and CNN is fine with it until they can get sued.
    Sorry, but there is literally ZERO EVIDENCE that Seth Rich was killed by the DNC. But there is evidence of what CNN posted, they at least had 1 source. Whereas with the Seth Rich story there is NOTHING.

Seth Rich wasn't fake just unsubstantiated, and CNN is fine with it until they can get sued.
    No, it was fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sorry, but there is literally ZERO EVIDENCE that Seth Rich was killed by the DNC. But there is evidence of what CNN posted, they at least had 1 source. Whereas with the Seth Rich story there is NOTHING.
    Not being proven by evidence is unsubstantiated. Just commentary and nothing wrong with that.

Not being proven by evidence is unsubstantiated. Just commentary and nothing wrong with that.
    No. There is fucking ZERO EVIDENCE that Seth Rich was killed by the DNC. There is no evidence that he was the leaker to Wikileaks other than fucking Assange offering a reward for his murderer. There has been stories from Sean Hannity that said that Rich had the emails that were given to Wikileaks and yet, there is zero evidence for it. That fat fuck Newt Gingrich claimed he gave 53,000 emails and 17,000 attachments to Wikileaks to claim that it wasn't the Russians that hacked the election. It got a pants on fire rating from Politifact and yet, Fox News had to print a retraction for it. http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...e-emails-wiki/

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we just all agree that both FOX and CNN is garbage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Far better title than the other thread.

It is good to see that responsible journalism involves correcting mistakes. Something that should be lauded.
    If FauxNews did the same... it would no longer exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trump View Post
    Can we just all agree that both FOX and CNN is garbage?
    No. /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If you actually believe this you have some serious issues with reality.
    "look fake news! *points at opinion articles in op-eds

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Remind me again how many right wing sites, news organization, and others pushed the fake video planned parenthood "selling baby parts". Yet I don't remember a single retraction.

So it seems CNN should be trusted than any of those sites. At least they are willing to print out retractions when they get it wrong.
    And the retraction they printed wasn't because the story was wrong, just that they didn't have enough evidence. Its even in the article in the OP. The right wingers of this site seem to ignore that part. They just keep claiming it is fake news because they printed a retraction. FYI, not calling you a right winger, just stating that people in this thread are calling them fake news even though it hasn't been ruled false.

Honestly CNN is down in the dumps. It used to fill the slightly left leaning but still moderate angle previously but everything is so polarized now that MSNBC does everything CNN does but better. I see a huge overhaul of the network soon or it getting bought out.

What CNN SHOULD do is actually attempt to be the voice of reason and just straight reporting actual news without bias perspectives from people no one really gives a shit about. Instead it constantly spews uber biased trash that's starting to make Fox look moderate by comparison and never reports actual News outside of one thing that it keeps repeating ad nauseum for at least 24 hours at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

And the retraction they printed wasn't because the story was wrong, just that they didn't have enough evidence. Its even in the article in the OP. The right wingers of this site seem to ignore that part. They just keep claiming it is fake news because they printed a retraction. FYI, not calling you a right winger, just stating that people in this thread are calling them fake news even though it hasn't been ruled false.
    Really? What about Van Jones and a CNN producer being caught on hidden camera by Project Veritas saying that the Russia thing is just for ratings and that they have zero evidence of it?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-28/van-jones

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep complete and utter horseshit, while I hate Fox News, and do not watch it because I hate their bullshit narrative that really runs the line into making up shit. The truth is unlike Breitbart, Infowars, and The Young Turks, they don't straight up fucking LIE.

CNN is not different, they are a corporation much like MSNBC who has as of recent gain more viewers because just as Fox, they will sell their own children for ratings. And while they hire models and pundits rather than journalist, they DO fuck up, and sometimes it is difficult to get them to admit it.

The whole idea of Fake News by Trump is a load of horseshit, and this is just another shinning example of a self correcting system shitty or not is much better than Trump and Trumpsters have ever had, including Bernie Bro, I see you.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Really? What about Van Jones and a CNN producer being caught on hidden camera by Project Veritas saying that the Russia thing is just for ratings and that they have zero evidence of it?

Project veritas really now? You mean the guy which every single one of his videos have been proven heavily edited and doctored? and you alt right people complain about fake news

So you think it's responsible for the media to run with stories lacking the proper evidence, while trying to pawn it off as fact? Maybe you're willfully ignorant to how the court of public opinion works, but you can be sure that these guys aren't. They know damn well that just hinting at something in one of their headlines will sway the large numbers of the populace. The report itself was no accident, and this*cough* noble gesture of theirs was just an attempt to appear to be credible, knowing full well their faithful sheep will stand up and champion their (illusion of) integrity.

#rosecoloredblindersftw

Oh, you mean the video from a KNOWN FRAUD? Yeah, already dismissed until the full unedited tapes are released. And the fact that you posted Zerohedge tells me all I need to know about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. There is fucking ZERO EVIDENCE that Seth Rich was killed by the DNC. There is no evidence that he was the leaker to Wikileaks other than fucking Assange offering a reward for his murderer. There has been stories from Sean Hannity that said that Rich had the emails that were given to Wikileaks and yet, there is zero evidence for it. That fat fuck Newt Gingrich claimed he gave 53,000 emails and 17,000 attachments to Wikileaks to claim that it wasn't the Russians that hacked the election. It got a pants on fire rating from Politifact and yet, Fox News had to print a retraction for it. http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...e-emails-wiki/
    We allowed not to talk about things now. Having zero evidence is still unsubstantiated and not verified news, but it's still news when there are links and mystery that make it news to have commentary on.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    So you think it's responsible for the media to run with stories lacking the proper evidence, while trying to pawn it off as fact? Maybe you're willfully ignorant to how the court of public opinion works, but you can be sure that these guys aren't. They know damn well that just hinting at something in one of their headlines will sway the majority of the populace. The report itself was no accident, and this*cough* noble gesture of theirs was just an attempt to appear to be credible, knowing full well their faithful sheep will stand up and champion their (illusion of) integrity.

#rosecoloredblindersftw
    No, I don't think they should be running stories without proper evidence. And most of the time they don't. While they can't get all of the information correct, CNN is still more trustworthy and more accurate than Fox News or any other right wing news source. Even MSNBC, they have their faults but still more accurate and trustworthy than any right wing news source. At least CNN and MSNBC print retractions if they print or report something false. Something you cannot say about Fox News even if they are caught in lies. They only print retractions if forced to by litigation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I'm shocked people that scream fake news don't know what fake news is.

Fucking. Shocked.
    CNN pretty much sums up fake news.. I mean if you tell a random person CNN and ask what they associate it with the most, they would probably tell you "fake" or "fake news".

Oh, you mean the video from a KNOWN FRAUD? Yeah, already dismissed until the full unedited tapes are released. And the fact that you posted Zerohedge tells me all I need to know about it.
    Lol, just as bad as you fools defending CNN.

- - - Updated - - -

We allowed not to talk about things now. Having zero evidence is still unsubstantiated and not verified news, but it's still news when there are links and mystery that make it news to have commentary on.
    Like I told Orbitus, its just as bad as you fools defending CNN.

Also, CNN already verified this video as not being doctored:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ork/432423001/

Its pretty bad when Okeefe now has more credibility than CNN.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-06-29 at 06:19 AM.

Its pretty bad when Okeefe now has more credibility than CNN.
    Call me when that day happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    CNN pretty much sums up fake news.. I mean if you tell a random person CNN and ask what they associate it with the most, they would probably tell you "fake" or "fake news".
    Sorry, but coming from someone who listens to a fucking con artist and wack job in fucking Alex Jones, I think it is safe to fucking say that we can ignore anything you say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Call me when that day happens.
    You will be waiting for a very long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, just as bad as you fools defending CNN.
    No, not really. Zero Hedge is just as bad as Gateway Pundit, WingNut Daily, and Infowars.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/