Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    with all respect, go fuck yourself and dont give me any of that "logical" bullshit, tell me, why didnt fucking deathwing did a barrel roll to send everyone flying from his back? why didnt arthas kill tirion first instead of freezing him? dont you fucking dare talk about "logic" in wow because there is none
    why did leyre continue to come back on to a world of warcraft forum after being incredibly mad about various decisions about the game that he's probably not going to be playing anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Aggramar can't be a boss, he's supposed to be dead, need an actual image or source. Otherwise I don't believe it.
    Because bringing back the dead has never been a thing in the WoW storyline

Argus the Unmaker... considering that the name of the planet itself is also Argus, I believe he's the former world-soul (now fully grown Titan) who was born after the Draenei fled. It would also explain why there's a fissure ending with a huge chunk of the planet floating in space.

why didnt fucking deathwing did a barrel roll to send everyone flying from his back?
    trolling or massive idiot?

deathwing DID roll and we stuck on him by his blood. eyyy logic!

I really, really, REALLY hope Argus isn't like Timeless Isle with 239023923 rares spawns that all have a 0,00000000000001% chance to drop a mount, pet or toy.
    I'm a collector but having so many mobs with abyssmal drop rates isn't fun. I'm still farming Timeless Isle hoping for many of the drops there -.-

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    "The Netherlight Crucible, which allows you to upgrade your Artifact to unlock a new way to customize your Relics" .-. I'm tired of artifacts

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    trolling or massive idiot?

deathwing DID roll and we stuck on him by his blood. eyyy logic!
    you do know that with logic he can keep rolling and throwing all the adds from his back effectively denying us the chance to destroy his plating right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    why did leyre continue to come back on to a world of warcraft forum after being incredibly mad about various decisions about the game that he's probably not going to be playing anymore?
    Im sorry, is the page your property?

Confirming now we'll get a full breakdown of Argus at Gamescon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magally View Post
    Wait 8 months to fly, then a couple months later all the end game content gets moved to no-fly zone.

Cute way to effectively remove flying without actually removing it.
    You know, it's always been this way with end game content right? Even back in TBC we couldn't fly on the Isle. Although while I'd be fine if flying was legit removed, this isn't that.

Quote Originally Posted by Orisai View Post
    Argus the Unmaker... considering that the name of the planet itself is also Argus, I believe he's the former world-soul (now fully grown Titan) who was born after the Draenei fled. It would also explain why there's a fissure ending with a huge chunk of the planet floating in space.
    Yes! my theory on Argus having a World Soul is closer to being canon!
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

God damn there are some huge spoiler-seeming things in this PTR build.

You'd think they'd save the bigger things for a later build and just obfuscate the lore stuff as long as possible... remember in Legion's beta how we didn't even know what happened between Sylvanas and Genn until the game launched and the cutscenes were added?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post
    not a chance
    Very likely. 7.3 will be on live servers somewhere at the end of August/early September. Raid open in November.

- - - Updated - - -

Argus the unmaker is 99% certain to be Sargeras. We're not gonna fight all these titans, and not face the crown jewel, that would be dumb.

Looks like Varimathras has been punished somehow.
    And damn, Turalyion's model looks like from outside WoW, that face! I have a feeling that while the armour he uses looks similar to paladin T21, we will not get this look.

10+ Year Old Account
    you do know that with logic he can keep rolling and throwing all the adds from his back effectively denying us the chance to destroy his plating right?

- - - Updated - - -

Im sorry, is the page your property?
    i think you're missing the point which is you look like an idiot when you bitch about a game that you seemingly hate on a forum entirely based off of said game.

I don't think we're fighting Sargeras, I think the Argus boss is literally the titan soul of Argus. It's possible that Sargeras possesses it though.

Also interesting to see that new dungeon has a bunch of Void stuff, especially considering how the point of the entire Burning Crusade is all anti-void.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, it certainly... Visually looks like Broken Shore again.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Frak the no flying uhg..... esp with what sounds like no plans for it... WTF blizz.

Deleted
    Looks very broken shore like.

Hope to see abit more Eredar building like draenei cities but then in red/fel green.
    Otherwise i might get bored pretty fast with Argus since i been alrdy walking on broken shore for the last months.

Anyone else getting stuck mid-way through the questline? I keep getting bugged out...

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Looks very broken shore like.

Hope to see abit more Eredar building like draenei cities but then in red/fel green.
    Otherwise i might get bored pretty fast with Argus since i been alrdy walking on broken shore for the last months.
    There are 3 zones in Argus and we've seen only one. The rest wil be unlocked as we progress in the planet.

I believe Mac'aree (one of the 3 zones) will be like what you want to see of an Eredar city.

And i think i have just ejaculated onto my screen!!

GOD I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SHIT!

Thanks blizz i must say you really have given us content after all that bullshit in WOD keep it up!!!