Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

All hail the divine smith

Quote Originally Posted by lazaros742 View Post
    Based on the text for the coven fight, it seems like sargeras has the souls of the titans and is corrupting them, since the coven is in charge of brain washing the souls of the titans.

Also it looks like the head of the eredar is trying to go void, based on the fact that he has a minion that is void bladed trying to keep the legion away from him while he is trying to accomplish something. IMO i think this is gonna be a 3 way war on argus. Legion vs Void vs Light.
    Definitely.

He somehow has the essences of the Titans and is using Shivarra to corrupt them. It looks like Aggramar is already fully corrupted, while Eonar still is not. No word on if/when the others will show up, although models for them lead me to believe yes. Unless they just show up in the storyline. I haven't gotten far yet in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post

All hail the divine smith
    We're getting EVERY Titan EXCEPT for Sargeras, in here...

Is this like The TOS? Where Kil'jaeden was shown during the patch AFTER?!

Draenei built a fucking spaceship. Suck it all you nay sayers who said draenei only used borrowed naaru tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Keeper Aedis
    Void-Blade Zedaat
    Matron Folnuna
    Mistress Alluradel
    Inquisitor Percontatum
    Ovetigo
    Sotanathor
    Pit Lord Vilemus

From WoWhead.
    I think those are world bosses.

L'ura probably the dark naaru model.

Is the new raid only 7 bosses or so?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    That's kind of odd - I thought Talbuk were native to Draenor? Did they actually derive from Argus all along, or where they brought to Argus for some reason?
    or blizzard just forget about? that could happen you know

But what if the talbuk existed there too? wolfs existed on azeroth and draenor...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    I think those are world bosses.

L'ura probably the dark naaru model.

Is the new raid only 7 bosses or so?
    Around 11 or 12 it seems so far

Well, we know 1 thing: TitanArgus isn't Gol'ganneth...

As his model was just shown on WOWhead...

...WE HAVE EVERY TITAN EXCEPT FOR SARGERAS!

15+ Year Old Account
    So is the Exodar flying again or what?

Velen told some engineer dude to fire it back up when we killed his son so....
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Interesting - a more complete Naaru, the "Light Mother":

So THAT's what Elune looks like...awww I was hoping for my Titan theory, but that was my #2 bet

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    So THAT's what Elune looks like...awww I was hoping for my Titan theory, but that was my #2 bet
    I think its Xera the naaru prime

edit: thats the broken form, theres a "fixed" form that looks like an updated A'dal (generic naaru)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    So anybody of the Horde on Argus on the ptr or is my faction skipping patch 7.3 aswell.
    i ehar there is a orc and 2 trolls from the ship who take you to argus, waow!

Deleted

Light mother

Void dude

Okay...

Where's our Sargeras model? D:

The paladin Mythic set is GLORIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    So is the Exodar flying again or what?

Velen told some engineer dude to fire it back up when we killed his son so....
    No. The draenei built a new ship in secret. Exodar rebuilding was a distraction apparently. Likely so the Legion wouldn't know about the new ship.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh, just waiting for theramorebomb to throw in some random "legit" stuff soon

Deleted
    I'm digging the Fel Broken model. But can anyone explain how? I thought Broken existed only in Outland.

The way I smooth over the whole every-high-elf-has-blue-eyes thing discrepancy with Alleria is that maybe all elves have a natural eye color, like we do, and they just all have a blue glow on top of that, so that's why we wouldn't see the green. There've been lots of retcons over eyes. In WC2, normal elven archer/rangers had normal eyes like we do with pupils and irises and all that, but Alleria had pure white eyes like Batman. And in WC3, most high/blood elves had white eyes, like Kael'thas, spell breakers, archers, etc. But the sorceress unit had normal eyes, and the priest unit had white eyes with a blue glow. Not sure if they had green eyes with a blue glow or not in the blood elf campaign in TFT though. And in Vanilla WoW when high/blood elves were just retextured night elf models with upward ears, they all had normal eyes like a human's with irises and pupils.

So just chalk it up to game mechanics, and how if they gave her green eyes like blood elves, without intending for it to imply that she has the fel taint like most blood elves, it'd confuse people who don't know or care about the lore so why should Blizzard cater to them but whatever.