Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Some are thinking the Argus, The Unmaker is just Sargeras in some form or some sort. I mean it's possible but I...don't know.
    I think a lot will be revealed when they finally put in the description text for Argus the Unmaker, whether he was Sargeras' creation, or Sargeras himself, or Sargeras already being kicked away and the Void Lords are taking over, or maybe just an innocent corrupted Titan to be cleansed by us and the Pantheon.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Horde and Alliance Fox Mounts.

I'm guessing the winged Eredar are something along the lines of Kil'Jaeden. Who also had wings.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Actually, i don't think so but who is Argus the Unmaker?
    Almost certainly the Titan born from planet Argus. Whether it has been corrupted by the Void, by Sargeras, or remains pure, is unknown.

Given the name "The Unmaker," I'm guessing the Void gets ahold of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I'm guessing the winged Eredar are something along the lines of Kil'Jaeden. Who also had wings.
    THe model it self used the meta animations and could easily be repurposed for draenei demon hunters and blizzard did say they wanted to open DH to more races after legion, but legion it was elf only....

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    I CALLED IT !

Sargeras soul is inside Argus because he lost his physical body when the well of eternity exploded. I said it on mmo-champion when the 7.2 trailer came, kil`jaeden sacrificed his homeworld to use it as temp vessel for sargeras soul until he get a new body, then the ~lore heroes~ bitched about my theory.
    How did you "call it" when nothing says it's Sargeras. Come back when it is confirmed. Otherwise it's still rampant speculation like it was before.

Also the Scepter of Sargeras artifact lore counters your WoE explosion part because it clearly says he has a body and his body couldn't enter the portal he created with it and as such he had to make an avatar. So yeah no the WoE did NOT destroy his body. You called nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    This

edit: (it's a mount)
    Dayum, straight out of a horror film.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Almost certainly the Titan born from planet Argus. Whether it has been corrupted by the Void, by Sargeras, or remains pure, is unknown.

Agreed. All the evidence is pointing towards the Void.

Why has The Void managed to gain a strong presence on the last place you would think it would, is completely speculative until the Patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackus View Post
    Agreed. All the evidence is pointing towards the Void.

Why has The Void managed to gain a strong presence on the last place you would think it would, is completely speculative until the Patch.
    It's the one place you'd least suspect. You're off scouring the universe the last place you check to look to see if something is wrong might be your own back yard?

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    "AlleriaVoid"

R I P

Seems there will be no "calm down" expansion judging by the 5000 Ethereal and Void models
    azshara/n'zoth was set up so nicely. it's gonna be hard not to turn it up to 11 and just go plane hopping after this though :x

I'm wondering if we free Alleria from the void in the new dungeon? (rather than her falling from grace completely... so soon)

I'm a dumb gay baby and can't count
    Last edited by GrinnersGrin; 2017-06-29 at 03:41 AM. Reason: im dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post

Maybe how we come to terms with Sargeras by getting a first hand look at what could happen to Azeroth which leads to Nzoth getting offed immediately on return to Azeroth not because he took over while we were gone, but rather that we know what could happen if we don't kill him soon. Makes way more sense than the "while we are gone Azshara and Nzoth take over the planet"

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    New Horde and Alliance Fox Mounts.
    why does the horde one get a cool scratched eye and the alliance one doesnt
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    The #1 thing we're seeing right now is that literally every Titan has a model even a new Titan, but Sargeras. Hmmm most suspicious.

Also, IF the void gets a hold of Argus the unmaker, would the Gul'dan quote ''This cannot be'' when he saw the portal, be more clear? Hmmm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Counting is hard

It's 7, literally look at the journal
    No..there are 11 bosses in the raid...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Counting is hard

It's 7, literally look at the journal
    Thats world bosses buddy. Try again.

Argus doesn't look evil or corrupted. I wouldn't be surprised we are assisting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    This is the most beautiful spider ive ever seen.

>spider

You need glasses m8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    The #1 thing we're seeing right now is that literally every Titan has a model even a new Titan, but Sargeras. Hmmm most suspicious.

Also, IF the void gets a hold of Argus the unmaker, would the Gul'dan quote ''This cannot be'' when he saw the portal, be more clear? Hmmm curious.
    Sargeras: Where the fuck am I?

Blizzard: Not Prepared...

Illidan: HAH!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any signs of new weapon models?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore