Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    You sure do love Blizzard don't you little buddy.

Have you been paying attention to this expansion at all? Do you even play? The Legion, has been done to death. Everyone is sick of it. If this expansion doesn't tie up the Burning Legion storyline people are going to leave in droves.

Everyone is sick of the corrupted Fel bullshit everywhere. You mention KJ scolding Sargeras multiple times in your moronic replies. Why would he be scolding Sargeras? Because the whole planet is FUCKED. It is a desolate wasteland. Completely destroyed.

The only way we are going to Argus is with another "alternate timeline" bullshit expansion. We all know how well that went don't we? I bet you're one who thinks WoD was great! Slurp!
    Or he has a different opinion then you and once again seem to can't stand such a thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Most people are sick of the green Fel bullshit.

Have you been paying attention to this expansion at all? Do you even play? The Legion, has been done to death. Everyone is sick of it. If this expansion doesn't tie up the Burning Legion storyline people are going to leave in droves.

Everyone is sick of the corrupted Fel bullshit everywhere. You mention KJ scolding Sargeras multiple times in your moronic replies. Why would he be scolding Sargeras? Because the whole planet is FUCKED. It is a desolate wasteland. Completely destroyed.

The only way we are going to Argus is with another "alternate timeline" bullshit expansion. We all know how well that went don't we? I bet you're one who thinks WoD was great! Slurp!

That's just your opinion.
    I think it's time to come to terms that you may not enjoy WoW anymore if Faronaar, Felsoul Hold, Broken Shore and Tomb of Sargeras makes fel "done to death". We're just gearing up for the fel desecrated lands, you're probably gonna have a terrible year.

Being stranded just doesn't work when portals are a thing. They tried it with Draenor and we had reinforcements within the hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like in order for Argus to be a compelling expansion setting Legion would have to end in a very unfulfilling way. Kil'jaeden is already dead and Argus will probably end with Sargeras either dead or wounded so who'd be left?

I do want to see a bit of the purple hills and shimmering sea of Argus and there do seem to be areas of land that are not completely saturated in Fel. However, it's possible that Sargeras is within the core of Argus and could explain the massive hole in it. Honestly, it's too tied to the Legion and it's been super hinted that our next foes will be the Old Gods and the Void Lords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god. another green fire expansion. I´m done.

We were just trapped for WoD, they aren't going back to that awful set up again.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account

This!!!!!
    I´m so done with this felt magic and demons bulls#$t.

If the next expac is another Green dimensional s#$thole I´ll leave the game for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    This!!!!!
    I´m so done with this felt magic and demons bulls#$t.

If the next expac is another Green dimensional s#$thole I´ll leave the game for good.
    Especially since there will be a legit replacement available on Blizzard Launcher - Destiny 2.

Yes, different game, but scratches the same loot-hunt itch.

They will need to tread carefully with the next one - times changed. A lot more alternatives to repetitive crap out there now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    "Everyone". Where are you getting that from?
    Until Chronicles Argus and Sargeras were the end point for WoW. Anyone that knows about lore wanted to go there.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry that you all are sick of the color green.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    We were just trapped for WoD, they aren't going back to that awful set up again.
    I wouldn't say that we've experienced that. (Nor will we, obviously.) We were only trapped on Draenor during the announcement. By the time the public alpha was getting underway they'd already admitted "you'll be able to leave draenor within a short time of showing up."

They'd have to do it at least once for it to be something they've done before.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Plenty of us that know about the lore were interested in what Argus WAS. Not what Argus is NOW.

I personally think the way the story has gone recently is garbage. WoD was the most pathetic expansion story wise. A sweaty nerd writing fanfiction could do a better job.

Bring back the War3 days.
    Its an mmo. You cant have a good story in an mmo. Horde alliance conflict would have ended long ago etc.

Probably a "continent" on the ethereal world next expansion with void lords as big bad and a fresh new world.

Lots of alien looking models and updated ethereal models in 7.3 points to that.

Usually the new models in the last patch are a big hint to the next expansion. They aren't gonna make all that just for a patch and they don't.

The problem is that this is basically what Argus looks like, outside the area of interest where we're going to be fighting:

The exception to this is Mac'Aree, the capitol city, which is seemingly preserved. But that's the main attraction of Argus, and we're already getting to see it this patch.

I can't see Blizz making up another 3 patches on that world. And I don't want them to.

The concept of being trapped can be interesting. But in practice, it doesn't really work out too well. Especially not on a world like this.

10+ Year Old Account

You do not speak for 'everyone'. You're entitled to whine about being sick of demons as much as you want, but don't assume your opinion = everyone's.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account

Might be decent sized zone. If it is, it likely is still beautiful based on the colors they used.

I really doubt we will see 2 Burning Legion expansions in a row honestly.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I wouldn't say that we've experienced that. (Nor will we, obviously.) We were only trapped on Draenor during the announcement. By the time the public alpha was getting underway they'd already admitted "you'll be able to leave draenor within a short time of showing up."

They'd have to do it at least once for it to be something they've done before.
    The only reason we were able to leave was gameplay. As far as the lore goes we were trapped. Now if you think they would cut off all old zones and areas once you step foot there you have lost your damn mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    I really doubt we will see 2 Burning Legion expansions in a row honestly.
    Almost 3 since the last year of WoD was all demons and orcs. I expect them to do something with Old Gods, naga or expand on Bolvar and the nonsense he has been up to in the DK story line.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hoping that 7.3 is the end of this Legion storyline. We've had over 3 years of it (including 6.2), and it's really time to move on to something else.

I certainly hope not. What i could imagine is that it involves a time skip. We get Argus, we start our campaign against their capital, wage war for a couple of months, kill Argus the Unmaker, then the planet gets destroyed, we come back home and... 30 years have passed, due to time on Argus passing differently than on Azeroth.