Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post

DON'T YOU DARE BLIZZARD
    Can someone ELI5 how this character became such a fan favorite? There's literally nothing unique or compelling about her. She's like the most trite cliche among fantasy tropes there can be, and we've got like a dozen or so Elf archer lore characters in Warcraft already I just can't keep track of this many.

10+ Year Old Account
    Confirmed Argus used to be Mars. Some of the rocks that arent Green are a orangey brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What is this? Behind Lights Hearth? Rainbow crystal thing.

Your guess is as good as mine... The only famous crystal I know that split into multi-colored parts is the Ata'mal Crystal. Could be parts of that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Can someone ELI5 how this character became such a fan favorite? There's literally nothing unique or compelling about her. She's like the most trite cliche among fantasy tropes there can be, and we've got like a dozen or so Elf archer lore characters in Warcraft already I just can't keep track of this many.
    Shes been in the lore forever.

alleria is a fan favorite of warcraft fans, back in warcraft 2 we didnt have a dozen elf archer lore characters.

most people like her because shes a badarse and like the old warcraft games, alot of other people like her just because of the hype, but her and turalyon are some of the oldest characters in warcraft in real life
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I'm just looking for anything to justify not-Azshara/Void/N'zoth at this point fam. Those are the most boring things I can imagine, and I don't want to spend ~2 years dealing with it.
    They'll pull something from their ass. Don't think Azshare/Void/N'Zoth are the most likely 3 because they're the most fan wanked. Emerald Dream was the fan wanked "I 100% guarantee the next expac is this one guys" expansion for 5 expansions in a row lol

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Because she was super fantasy trope or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Shes been in the lore forever.
    How? She was in WC2 and barely mentioned since then except a few books here and there and a statue in Stormwind. Cho'Gall is and was a bigger lore character.

Same reason people like Turalyon: nostalgia. They're both bland, generic characters from back when Warcraft was just a Warhammer ripoff.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll pull something from their ass. Don't think Azshare/Void/N'Zoth are the most likely 3 because they're the most fan wanked. Emerald Dream was the fan wanked "I 100% guarantee the next expac is this one guys" expansion for 5 expansions in a row lol
    Oh, I know, I'm just hoping they pull Wrath 2 from their ass, because that's the last time this game was actually more than barely-tolerable.

Regardless I would bet on another round of Azshara tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Because she was super fantasy trope or something?
    "So get this.. we're gonna make Legolas, only female"

"Fucking amazing work, Metzen, we better make at least 6 of them"

"So get this.. we're gonna make Legolas, only female"

"Fucking amazing work, Metzen, we better make at least 6 of them"
    "lets make her fuck a human too, that's original"

seriously, i hope everyone of the windrunner sisters dies a torturously slow death. their human fucking is beyond annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found a scroll in a Eredar building. Clicked it. Buff, 60 mins, Varimathras' Hunger. 20% leech.

People in this thread need to chill a little. Yes, emotions are high, and not everyone agrees on everything, but if you need to result to insults to try and strengthen your own position, you've already lost it.

As for people asking how there can be Broken on Argus that aren't in service of the Legion, this seems to be because the Eredar didn't convert all those who were unwilling into demons, but saw fit to use them as degenerating slave labor. Honestly it makes sense from demon perspective to have a breeding population of degenerated mortals around. Not only is it fitting punishment for what they no doubt convinced themselves is treason, but any time you need labor, souls or just something to torture for fun or out of frustration, you can just have your minions go out and round some up. The occasional escapee won't change a culture based on slavery. Especially not a demonic one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Oh, I know, I'm just hoping they pull Wrath 2 from their ass, because that's the last time this game was actually more than barely-tolerable.

Regardless I would bet on another round of Azshara tears.
    Azsharas starting to become a Saturday morning cartoon villain level of incompetent petty threats and foiled plans, her opportunity to be a cool villain came and left already.
    I'd appreciate an N'Zoth expac though. Since he's still vague and Blizz can go anywhere with him. We can filet fishbitch in the mid tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    People in this thread need to chill a little. Yes, emotions are high, and not everyone agrees on everything, but if you need to result to insults to try and strengthen your own position, you've already lost it.
    Trying to bring logic and not nerd raging over pixels, woah you're getting ahead of yourself there we can't be having that in this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn lots of good shit is coming it's way. My guess about 7.3 release might be shortly after blizzcon, for that i am sure for 99%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azsharas starting to become a Saturday morning cartoon villain level of incompetent petty threats and foiled plans, her opportunity to be a cool villain came and left already.
    I'd appreciate an N'Zoth expac though. Since he's still vague and Blizz can go anywhere with him. We can filet fishbitch in the mid tier.
    Eh, Blizzard doesn't write well enough to pull off Old Gods. I'm just tired of them already, though. The seas aren't appealing thematically, Azshara is flat, Blizz can't write old gods, the inevitable Troll shoe-in would be tedious, tropical jungles aren't my cup of tea, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Damn lots of good shit is coming it's way. My guess about 7.3 release might be shortly after blizzcon, for that i am sure for 99%.
    They will not wait 5 months to release this... 7.3 launches within 3 months if not 2.5. Ptrs dont last 5 months. Its coming some time in September.

7.3.5 coming around the beginning of December.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Is that Sylvanas or Alleria?
    Alleria /chars