Quote Originally Posted by RogerDavis View Post
    Wait for Avatar. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my word
    you are wrong. those hunters all hover around 905~ ilvl, they're purely present for split raids.

Wait for Avatar. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words, but there's a reason they were there to begin with. Maybe they got spooked getting called out on the forums, but that was 100% the intent with them being there. We'll see what happens. However, this isn't the first time and it won't be the last time that you see Method, Exorsus or any top guild with new recruits right before and during progression. It happens frequently when certain comps are needed.
    Haha yeh they will definitely do mythic avatar with 900 geared hunters! If they manage to do that then we can all start complaining "buff plz".

7/9 for method

7/9 in just over 24hrs, impressive and sad at the same time.

Deleted
    Jesus 7/9 boiz

10+ Year Old Account
    Eazy game Method, 7/9

However, this isn't the first time and it won't be the last time that you see Method, Exorsus or any top guild with new recruits right before and during progression. It happens frequently when certain comps are needed.
    What's wrong with that? Recruiting new players isn't against the ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    yes the reason was loot
    Believe what you will. It's clear you're not interested in logic, you're interested in demonizing Limit. I can tell I'm wasting my breath trying to convince you of anything other than what you want to believe. The real problem is Blizzard applying the rules unevenly. If you want to use critical thinking to prove that Blizzard cares more about making money than integrity in the race, ask yourself why selling runs for cash gets a 6 month ban and account sharing gets a week.

at NH method also pulled ahead but failed on last boss. lets see if they can capitalize on their advantage this time.
    BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    at NH method also pulled ahead but failed on last boss. lets see if they can capitalize on their advantage this time.
    We did?

Deleted
    maybe the 9/9 dream is real in this week ?

Catch them red handed and all the Limit sympathizers come out of the woodwork.
    GO METHOD!!!! #Scowasnttheproblem

Quote Originally Posted by Meiffert View Post
    What's wrong with that? Recruiting new players isn't against the ToS.
    My point is, they're not recruits. They're purchased accounts.

method = serenity

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    No that was me

Bosses going down at this rate makes guilds just stop raiding completely. I mean whats the point raiding mythic if bosses are this easy. No one wants to progress few hours per boss.

There is no competition for Method tho. Since Exorsus is a "Casual" guild now and all the other guilds just disbanded.

Deleted
    My point is, they're not recruits. They're purchased accounts.
    Purchased 900 ilvl accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Bosses going down at this rate makes guilds just stop raiding completely. I mean whats the point raiding mythic if bosses are this easy. No one wants to progress few hours per boss.
    Just this.