Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stunts using firearms are stupid, don't do them.

I just. why. WHY. was it so difficult to I don't know... shoot a book when its against actual proper backstop? to see if the bullet will go through book, you know, to test out the theory first WITHOUT PUTTING YOUR LIFE and lives of people around you ON A LINE? what the hell is wrong with people? do they not think at all before they do something?

Two things:
    First of all, what do you need that gun for? Punching through bullet proof vests? Killing bears?

Secondly, how about testing it, like shooting at such a book when it is placed on a shooting range, before shooting on a person believing, it will stop the bullet.

And yeah, regardless of those things, those two, the bystanders... are just plain stupid. Don't think she should be charged though. Stupidity is not a crime.
    Last edited by josykay; 2017-06-29 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Using firearms is stupid, don't do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am shocked - utterly shocked.

This is the most surprising thing I have ever read in my life.

You mean to tell me that these numbskulls actually had a book?
    I don't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Brother in law has a gun like that. Calls it his "rick grimes"
    Rick Grimes uses a stainless steel Colt Python revolver in 357 Magnum with a six inch barrel... it looks nothing like a Desert Eagle auto pistol in any shape or form.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Survival Of The Fitness boys, good thing i guess we have alot of people taking care of the population problems on their own.

When you take the expression "the pen is mightier than the sword" too literally.

Why are people so cold? Making jokes of a death, is just plain sad.

Quote Originally Posted by deathchainin View Post
    Why are people so cold? Making jokes of a death, is just plain sad.
    Yeah, they should aim for a less penetrating way to heal their wounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darwin award for the guy at finest and the girl has the willpower of the goldfish and probably not too bright either seeing the ease with which she was convinced to frikkin' shoot the guy, while being pregnant and not thinking for herself.

Too bad he has already tainted the future gene pool with his stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Some days those kids are going to have to cope with "Momma killed Daddy for a youtube video"
    That would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucked up.

The unfortunate part is that there will be a buzz a day or two and then everyone will forget it until next time same shit happens.

I actually think her police shot should be turned into some kind of running meme, so that others may be warned in future from doing similar shit for a fucking video.

They shouldve watched mythbusters first to see what actually IS bulletproof and what is not LOL

Wouldn't happen if he lived in a country that doesn't allow anyone to get guns at your local quick-e-mart.. just saying

Deleted
    Wouldn't you at least test it first?? like shoot a target dummy with a bible in front?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Wouldn't happen if he lived in a country that doesn't allow anyone to get guns at your local quick-e-mart.. just saying
    I think people like this would just find another way to kill themselves...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xbcfgxsuj View Post
    They shouldve watched mythbusters first to see what actually IS bulletproof and what is not LOL
    Or, at the very least, tested this shit before the actual shoot, although the correct answer would still be to not play with the fucking guns.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wish we'd still sterilize folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    I think people like this would just find another way to kill themselves...
    It takes much less balls and preparation to pull the trigger, than to hang off running train or shit like that people are doing for views.

Guns should not be readily available for those who did not prove they know how to handle them and not regard them as some cool adult toy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    I wish we'd still sterilize folks.
    Problem was solved in this case, a pity he managed to sow his wild oats already though.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Aaaaannnnndd my faith in humanity is gone again. A book wouldn't stop a 9mm. A .50 cal is gonna go through the book, the person behind the book and then the wall behind the person.
    First to admit ignorance; but calibre I thought was the radius or diametre of the bullet casing, and bigger is more powerful. Doesn't that mean a 9mm (0.9) is bigger than a 0.5 cal; or "that's wrong, anyone fancy pointing out where"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

They had internet access, how did they not just google this shit before killing someone?

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    First to admit ignorance; but calibre I thought was the radius or diametre of the bullet casing, and bigger is more powerful. Doesn't that mean a 9mm (0.9) is bigger than a 0.5 cal; or "that's wrong, anyone fancy pointing out where"

9 mm vs. .5 inches which is 12,7 mm