Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    ... Could you please at LEAST go on the PTR yourselves before you start whining?

This thing is HUGE for a patch, there are no ways around that. I'm extremely pleased and it makes 7.2 world content look non-existant in comparison. In fact I think 7.2 was so meh, due to them putting so much into 7.3 :S

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    ... Could you please at LEAST go on the PTR yourselves before you start whining?

This thing is HUGE for a patch, there are no ways around that. I'm extremely pleased and it makes 7.2 world content look non-existant in comparison. In fact I think 7.2 was so meh, due to them putting so much into 7.3 :S
    ... Could you please at LEAST go on the PTR youselves before you start praising?

Deleted
    What a cancer adam

always fucking complaing christ, get hired and show us you sick skillz as dev or get the fuck out and stfu

7+ Year Old Account
    New 3 broken chores hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Apparently, it's not "new" enough.
    and apparently its supposed to have nature, deer, butterflies, and naked humans enjoying life as if the planet was supposed to look like the garden of Eden.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    and apparently its supposed to have nature, deer, butterflies, and naked humans enjoying life as if the planet was supposed to look like the garden of Eden.
    Said nobody here....

It was guranteed Argus would be a green wasteland but my issue is so was 7.2 and 6.2... Hopefully Argus will have something new from the creative team but if not it's wasted opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Said nobody here....

It was guranteed Argus would be a green wasteland but my issue is so was 7.2 and 6.2... Hopefully Argus will have something new from the creative team but if not it's wasted opportunity
    Everything about it is new. Three zones, hundreds of new models, and new tech. We've never had 3 zones in a finale patch before.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Said nobody here....

By all means enlighten us with what you'd consider "something new from the creative team". Thrill us with your acumen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ust View Post
    By all means enlighten us with what you'd consider "something new from the creative team". Thrill us with your acumen.
    Use your imagination? Argus has limitless possibilities but IF Blizzard just reuse landscapes and buildings then that's wasted opportunity

Deleted
    Use your imagination? Argus has limitless possibilities but IF Blizzard just reuse landscapes and buildings then that's wasted opportunity
    So.. you got nothing but a bottle of Whine?
    Great.

Deleted
    And by that I mean the features advertised by Blizzard:

• Further chapters of the Argus storyline, including many cinematic story moments
    • New World Quests
    • Professions updates, including epic gems
    • The Netherlight Crucible, which allows you to upgrade your Artifact to unlock a new way to customize your Relics
    • New dungeon: Seat of the Triumvirate
    • New raid: Antorus, the Burning Throne (though as with other Legion raids, it won’t be released immediately with 7.3)
    • Invasion Points, a new type of replayable content that let you fight the Legion on multiple different worlds

Don't get me wrong I hope 7.3 is awesome but after getting bitten hard by 7.2 I just don't feel confident with 7.3 especially after seeing the screenshots
    See 1 screenshot and conclude that and notes, shorter than the weekly hotfixes.

Im not even mad, I got used to this place.

2nd - i think you are about to quit, do that now(saves some time and energy).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    So.. you got nothing but a bottle of Whine?
    Great.
    You wanting me to conjure up images? Argus could easily have epic cities, citadels, corrupted forests/jungles/lakes, beautiful yet creepy vistas, etc. Blizzard may very well do this but if not it's wasted opportunity

Deleted
    You wanting me to conjure up images? Argus could easily have epic cities, citadels, corrupted forests/jungles/lakes, beautiful yet creepy vistas, etc. Blizzard may very well do this but if not it's wasted opportunity
    You want a legion destroyed world to have beautiful lakes/forests/jungles? What?

I agree they should be trying to make it look more alien and run with any idea they have at all to differentiate it from other similar lands (broken shore, legion sections of broken isles, tanaan).

I'm also surprised Antorus doesn't have more familiar boss names (other than freaking titans). Perhaps the titan angle is how they are hoping to set this one apart from ToS, NH, HFC....

Other than that everything looks amazing. Like seriously one nerdgasm after another reading that info, seeing screen shots (Azeroth in sky from Argus), the triple zone, turalyon and alleria, all the new models, mounts, etc. And it's going to have to be story rich in order to do what it's doing. Should be a ton of fun.

I'm also shocked that it seems the new expansion may run with the void theme (dark naaru, new ethereal models possibly for new race next go around?). We shall see, but everyone was so certain it was gonna be Azshara, naga, and n'zoth and now I don't know and I think both could work out well. As much as the story struggles sometimes, give them credit for plotweaving every expansion since MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    You want a legion destroyed world to have beautiful lakes/forests/jungles? What?
    It's not a Legion destroyed world it's the Legion capital world... It should look epic. Beautiful can still be demonic and creepy

Yeah so far the first zone of Argus looks meh. By the look of the map the zone sizes add up to just smaller than Vashj'ir but I'd need to compare the maps properly first. I mean I'll wait for the other 2 zones to open but first one looked terrible.

And by that I mean the features advertised by Blizzard:

• Further chapters of the Argus storyline, including many cinematic story moments
    • New World Quests
    • Professions updates, including epic gems
    • The Netherlight Crucible, which allows you to upgrade your Artifact to unlock a new way to customize your Relics
    • New dungeon: Seat of the Triumvirate
    • New raid: Antorus, the Burning Throne (though as with other Legion raids, it won’t be released immediately with 7.3)
    • Invasion Points, a new type of replayable content that let you fight the Legion on multiple different worlds

Don't get me wrong I hope 7.3 is awesome but after getting bitten hard by 7.2 I just don't feel confident with 7.3 especially after seeing the screenshots
    7.2 did not add profession update
    7.2 did not add anything like the netherlight crucible...
    also argus is split up into multiple zones, nothing like 7.2
    and what was added in 7.2 like the new invasion point system?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah so far the first zone of Argus looks meh. By the look of the map the zone sizes add up to just smaller than Vashj'ir but I'd need to compare the maps properly first. I mean I'll wait for the other 2 zones to open but first one looked terrible.
    idk the first one looked pretty good to me, the ruins of the draenei, the fallen ship of light, some of the tech of the army of light and the new mobs

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    7.2 did not add profession update
    7.2 did not add anything like the netherlight crucible...
    also argus is split up into multiple zones, nothing like 7.2
    and what was added in 7.2 like the new invasion point system?

- - - Updated - - -

idk the first one looked pretty good to me, the ruins of the draenei, the fallen ship of light, some of the tech of the army of light and the new mobs
    From a wide view it does look ok but it didn't feel spectacular to me. Yes it's a Legion world but it can still look epic even if it's tainted.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    From a wide view it does look ok but it didn't feel spectacular to me. Yes it's a Legion world but it can still look epic even if it's tainted.
    we havent seen some of the final 2 zones yet, one of them being mac'aree, also idk, when i went there i felt danger, it looked like an actual war was going on, forces attacking, shields and tech

Deleted
    It's not a Legion destroyed world it's the Legion capital world... It should look epic. Beautiful can still be demonic and creepy
    We are talking about the LEGION. Mass over mass of imps, felguards and so on. Always roaming around the universe. I don't think they are type of creature loving nice architecture and so on. Just look for example at Mongolians. One one the greatest army of the past and great conquerors. But their capital was probably a bunch of tents and huts.