Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    It is true life isn't fair, and unless you can honestly say you give a fuck about it for anybody else except the cause you advocate for, then don't expect it from anyone or anything. The law is about governing what can be, not always what it should.

Entitled people feel otherwise. Maybe they are right, but you aren't
    This has absolutely nothing to do with anything that i typed. And just because im championing this cause at this time doesn't imply that i do not care about other things.

It doesn't mean anything unless you don't know what the fuck MOST and HARM mean or verbs and nouns. As far as you feeling rape isn't very high on your list of harm that actually explains a lot of why you seem to not actually give a fuck that your advocacy is silly. The majority of harm is to women when it comes to rape NOT MEN.
    Aaaand you cant read, i should have seen that one coming. Yea, but most harm doesn't mean anything, its just a buzz word. So are you suggesting rape is worse then murder? Or then maiming someone? Point is that if you do not act on things that are not that harmful then we might as well stop with the law all together, different people will find different things more harmful, just go and talk with a vegan.

You not following with a process in a sequence of fucking events, or one subject being predicated on another or following a single thing ever said to you, isn't an issue of you pointing out what is happening. It's you not actually knowing what is happening, paying attention and not even trying to fucking read or understand anything but what you think is important about what is happening.

If you didn't and you actually could follow sentence structure in logic, you would recognize if you thought beyond yourself, that you DON'T KNOW and probably never will.
    And some more ramblings on your opinion no one has ever asked for followed with some incoherent sentence, funnily enough complaining about mine.

No you are advocating that something is more of a problem than is being appreciated right now, I get that, I don't agree, and if there were any possibility of me ever agreeing it would only be if you had clarity or were honest about the problem. Which is why I don't care about what YOU specifically are advocating because you aren't logical or reasonable.

Hell maybe I am not either, I have my moments, but so far right now it's just you.
    Nope, just advocating for what i said i was, rest is in your head, stop drinking so much.

OK let me try just try to meet you some of the way, yes I agree some people cry wolf, that sucks it's really shitty, and sometimes the things people do like gossip and jump to conclusions and spout baseless opinions hurt, they are harmful, and I really wish I could as a human being think of a sure fire way to make that stop.
    We have laws and ways to stop this, the problem is that it is not enforced in these cases.

However the solution is what? Ignore rape accusers, do nothing when something very fucking serious is reported? EH NO Do you want that if accusers don't have enough evidence to lock them up or charge them? I say no FUCK NO
    Never said anything like that, i only ever said that they would need evidence before they can make such claims. You might not make the claim, but there are plenty of posters here that think that the accusation alone should be enough to convict this person.

Should women when found out to deliberately be lying and that can be proven, should they be charged? Sure I agree, but she has the presumption of innocenct before being guilty too.
    Yes she has that too, but it really doesn't matter if people who do this are very rarely punished.

See it is a real trick its a problem because Rape no matter how often we can agree it happens is a problem. False Accusations on the other hand CAN BE, but what we can do about it is another matter!
    And that is where you are wrong, false accusation of rape is just as much of a problem as rape in of it self. Just because something doesnt happen as often doesn't make the problem any less. If that where the case things like cannibalism and murder would not be much of a problem either, as they do not nearly happen as often as, lets say the big problem of theft. That doesn't mean that i think that thieving is worse then murder, but it means that thieving happens more often, yet murder is still worse.
    Like it or not, but when an accusation can ruin someones life then false accusations must be punished severely.

However in regards to the harm being called to the accused whenever is it false should we protect them? YES, I would agree with that, and I think that could be a real starting point. People do have freedom of speech but not freedom from making false or spreading malicious rumors.
    Fully agree with this, it is just that at this time it is not the case for false accusations of rape, at best they will get a slap on the wrist. News articles aren't being retracted or updated with information of his innocence and the perpetrator isn't being punished.

Granted NOW there are very limited means to deal with that, but that is ANOTHER problem all together. I guess it goes along with trying to legislate whether you can say things about me, and as you notice people don't like language police.
    The problem isn't the means to deal with it, the problem is the enforcement. The rules are there, there just isn't the will to actually sentence these people because of the fear that other might not come out. On the other hand, if 1 in 10 rape accusations weren't false then people would take rape accusations more seriously by default.

So, the only thing I can figure is to maybe strengthen laws such as libel, and defamation, and maybe give VICTIMS of false accusations tools to protect their reputations.
    Its not like they can erase everything that was written about it, and it isn't that the laws aren't there, the problem is that they are not being enforced.

But I am sure someone is going to be objecting to that due to reasonable concerns, just as you COULD be on some level, all I am fundamentally saying is that false accusations aren't as frequent as rape them selves or even close, but, none the less false accusations are not something I support by default.
    Just because something doesn't happen that often doesn't make it any less damaging. And a false accusation can be just as damaging to a person as rape. The thing is, not everyone reacts the same way, some people live long and careless lives after being raped. I'm not saying that rape doesn't or should not effect you, but it doesn't effect everyone in the same way. Some people are able to shrug it off and continue with their lives, its a very small minority but it happens. Good for them, but i do realize this is not nearly the case for everyone, most rape victims have an understandability hard time with it. The difference is that being falsely accused of rape isn't something you can shrug off. You can't shrug of things like "not being able to find a job" or being pictured as an animal as soon as you google your name. These are things in the real world that continue to be harmful to this person long after their names have been cleared of any and all wrongdoing. These things might not be damaging in the same way, but that doesn't mean that both aren't equally destructive to lives.

Well guess that is why the topic is about two cops who did that and the girl who killed herself, but I suspect you don't actually give a flying fuck about that, so be it that is your prerogative.

My reason and logic colored yes by my bias, cares about the girl who killed herself over this shit.
    A tragedy, yes, but you nor i know what exactly happened there and i refuse to blame this on someone without any kind of proof.

Yes I don't need google, I seen mattress* girl and I didn't come down much on the side of either, I am not condemning the woman, or the fact she in fact seems credible to me, despite those that painted her the way they have.
    Killing your self doesn't make you credible. I'd like to stick with what actually can be proven, and that would make this guy not guilty.
    And why are you afraid to choose a side when it has been proven that matrass girl was lying and making false accusations? So even if it is proven that she was lying and made the whole thing up you are still not able to side with the victim here.

Would I go so far as to say if I could I would put the guy in prison anyway or kill him or not protect him if I was at the collect? Nope

I believe in her right to expression, but I also agree he should have been protected, and despite my feeling, while criminally I don't thing she should be charged.
    Right, it was proven that the whole ordeal was made up with matrass girl, and still she has the right to express herself? Even if this "expressing herself" means that she is out right accusing someone falsely of rape!?

I do believe she OR ANYBODY should be open to libel or defamation. Because as much as I feel she may have been harmed the LAW is the LAW and should be fixed, but my reason and logic WITHOUT my bias, says the LAW is the LAW.
    That contradicts your previous sentence completely, either she is libel to defamation or she is "free to express herself" with false accusations of rape.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Coginitive dissonance, do you speak it?

I find it ironic that you've taken positions in past threads that basically say "society doesn't care about rape" but then in another thread you claim that a certain political group weaponizes rape to sell their agenda to the masses.

Do you see the inconsistency? I do. Which is it? If society didn't care about rape, then why would "Neo nazis" use it as a cudgel to bash migrants?
    These are not mutually incompatible arguments, and the observable fact that these forum's xenophobes will rush to defend any (white) rapist is not coincidental.

There are plenty of racist men who are fine with raping women so long as some other kind of person isn't raping "their" women. They're not mad that some ethno-racial other may have violated the bodily autonomy of a woman, they're mad that some ethno-racial other has violated their own assumed property rights to said woman. And this is perfectly in keeping with the history of slave owners, plantation overseers, and slave catchers raping female slaves one night and leading a lynch mob against a black man accused by a white woman of raping her the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Okay, usual suspects, one simple question. As you apparently push the line ''LULZ, she was drunk, so it's KOOL'', do you think it's legal to booze up people to sign them up in the military or buy time share condos ?
    There's no right to be protected from consequences just because you drank yourself into an idiot state, is there? Don't drink, it's that simple.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    This has absolutely nothing to do with anything that i typed. And just because im championing this cause at this time doesn't imply that i do not care about other things.
    No, but everything else you have said does.

Aaaand you cant read, i should have seen that one coming. Yea, but most harm doesn't mean anything, its just a buzz word. So are you suggesting rape is worse then murder? Or then maiming someone? Point is that if you do not act on things that are not that harmful then we might as well stop with the law all together, different people will find different things more harmful, just go and talk with a vegan.
    Well there is a difference between what you think you said and what you actually typed. Unfortunately for you doing the most harm is how laws are legislated in priority. You'll learn that I am sure some day the hard way.

And some more ramblings on your opinion no one has ever asked for followed with some incoherent sentence, funnily enough complaining about mine.
    You didn't have to ask for it, I told you what you obviously want to ignore free of charge, but feel free to hand wave it.

Nope, just advocating for what i said i was, rest is in your head, stop drinking so much.
    More hand waving because you don't know what hand waving is or how sentence structure works or logic or reason based on this conversation. Yeah I guess all you have left is to be insulting, defensive and ironic considering you keep making accusations about my inability to read, when you haven't been able to understand or argue straight.

We have laws and ways to stop this, the problem is that it is not enforced in these cases.
    We aren't a nation of laws, we are a nation of citizenry which is why you probably can't grasp the main point, you can't legislate peoples opinions or behavior you can't account for such as people and what they think in society about rape accusations. Governments do try, but most are marginally successful.

Never said anything like that, i only ever said that they would need evidence before they can make such claims. You might not make the claim, but there are plenty of posters here that think that the accusation alone should be enough to convict this person.

I am not other posters, and while yes I would consider myself an advocate, I also can separate that and be objective. This isn't about evidence, this is about a woman who committed suicide because he claims weren't taken seriously enough.

You are advocating that false accusations should be punished, I am telling you they are very rare and regardless to you agreeing the HARM you are arguing are to the accused reputation, not really much comment about the victim here.

So. No I don't think you give an actual shit about anything other than what you advocate, and I don't give a shit about what you are advocating.

Yes she has that too, but it really doesn't matter if people who do this are very rarely punished.
    Again very rarely happens, so it isn't going to be easy to punish. If your position is again as I said to punish the accused or protect them, well then good luck on your crusade. I sure as fuck don't support you.

And that is where you are wrong, false accusation of rape is just as much of a problem as rape in of it self. Just because something doesnt happen as often doesn't make the problem any less. If that where the case things like cannibalism and murder would not be much of a problem either, as they do not nearly happen as often as, lets say the big problem of theft. That doesn't mean that i think that thieving is worse then murder, but it means that thieving happens more often, yet murder is still worse.
    Like it or not, but when an accusation can ruin someones life then false accusations must be punished severely.

I never said not happening as often doesn't matter, and comparing false accusations to murder? Well if that's where you want to go. Might I remind you also the matter of evidence for rape is already established yes under the law, YOU are advocating it's not or not enough and false accusations should be punished in some way they aren't

Perjury for instance yes is a Crime, but you have to PROVE she lied, not having enough evidence to convict is NOT the same as her being guilty even though he maybe innocent.

Fully agree with this, it is just that at this time it is not the case for false accusations of rape, at best they will get a slap on the wrist. News articles aren't being retracted or updated with information of his innocence and the perpetrator isn't being punished.
    Well great we agreed on something, Ill even agree there should be more than a slap on the wrist for defamation and libel. However I don't think you'll like that much in practice because it becomes a freedom of speech issue.

Keep in mind Libel and Defamation have to be proven.

The problem isn't the means to deal with it, the problem is the enforcement. The rules are there, there just isn't the will to actually sentence these people because of the fear that other might not come out. On the other hand, if 1 in 10 rape accusations weren't false then people would take rape accusations more seriously by default.
    People not taking false accusations seriously are the same people that take rape not too seriously, and we don't legislate law around the very very fucking stupid, no matter how they express themselves. UNLESS they do harm.

Its not like they can erase everything that was written about it, and it isn't that the laws aren't there, the problem is that they are not being enforced.
    That's a separate issue, that is libel, that is defamation, and again is a free speech issue, but again I will agree it is a problem

Just because something doesn't happen that often doesn't make it any less damaging.
    True, Again agreed.

And a false accusation can be just as damaging to a person as rape.
    Can be, is a matter of perspective, and NO I would not say it is anywhere near just as damaging. But that isn't a burden that needs to be required.

The thing is, not everyone reacts the same way, some people live long and careless lives after being raped. I'm not saying that rape doesn't or should not effect you, but it doesn't effect everyone in the same way.
    Not everybody reacts the same way, some people going on with their lives doesn't overcome the mountain of evidence and dead bodies that say otherwise.

Some people are able to shrug it off and continue with their lives, its a very small minority but it happens. Good for them, but i do realize this is not nearly the case for everyone, most rape victims have an understandability hard time with it.
    I'll stop short of responding to this, because it really kind of goes into territory where one could suggest someone likes being accused or rape, which I DO NOT see as the same kind of harm.

But none the less the majority of those accused falsely I am going to reasonably conclude do NOT enjoy it and are seriously damaged.

The difference is that being falsely accused of rape isn't something you can shrug off.
    Just like you can't shrug off rape accusations, but that doesn't mean it's the same thing in terms of immediate harm, unless determined by court of law, is someone intentionally accuses someone and that is proven, then criminal charges should be explored along with a civil suit.

But not having enough evidence shouldn't be enough, and I would feel the same way if it were a man who said he was raped and got a blow job, and didn't consent.

I don't find it funny if that wasn't taken seriously even if he couldn't prove it. He shouldn't be arrested and charge say if he can't prove a priest did it. And there are lot's of young boys that did happen to. Along with Men in prison.

Unless it is proven, you could open the gate to punishing anybody, with little or no power simply because they don't have enough evidence.

You can't shrug of things like "not being able to find a job" or being pictured as an animal as soon as you google your name. These are things in the real world that continue to be harmful to this person long after their names have been cleared of any and all wrongdoing. These things might not be damaging in the same way, but that doesn't mean that both aren't equally destructive to lives.
    Both are destructive, just because the eyes of the law harm is priorities, doesn't mean let's do nothing, yes there are laws that don't do enough and new laws needed.

A tragedy, yes, but you nor i know what exactly happened there and i refuse to blame this on someone without any kind of proof.
    There has to be evidence, proof is up to a jury, in this situation yes, I blame the police, because I am an advocate and I am biased, and without evidence, I am NOT a court of law, it doesn't surprise me this kind of thing could happen when rape is not taken seriously enough, because I have listened to all kinds of victims of it.

None men or women in general ever want to go through that kind of hell for fun. Few maybe, but not many and lack of proof doesn't mean this woman shouldn't have been cared for, even if they didn't charge him.

Killing your self doesn't make you credible. I'd like to stick with what actually can be proven, and that would make this guy not guilty.
    And why are you afraid to choose a side when it has been proven that matrass girl was lying and making false accusations? So even if it is proven that she was lying and made the whole thing up you are still not able to side with the victim here.
    No her death doesn't mean he is guilty, but it does speak ill of what happened in the process and I don't mean him just not being charged. And again my experience, my research and knowing victims of this, no, her committing suicide, doesn't line up with someone who made a frivolous charge of rape. She felt strongly at the very least about it, and that should have been dealt with, maybe by a doctor, but my OPINION based on my bias is she wasn't taken seriously in the first place.

Even if she was lying, if she is proven a liar there needs to be evidence, but yes, her death her killing herself is a problem, just as if he was guilty and killed himself, both parties need to be taken seriously and protected within the range of the law.

Right, it was proven that the whole ordeal was made up with matrass girl, and still she has the right to express herself? Even if this "expressing herself" means that she is out right accusing someone falsely of rape!?
    I don't see that as proven and I don't need to be, if she was breaking the law, she should have been charged. But I am also not a lawyer or a judge and have ALL of the evidence for any of it.

That contradicts your previous sentence completely, either she is libel to defamation or she is "free to express herself" with false accusations of rape.
    No it doesn't contradict, I said if she breaks the law, she should be open to whatever libel and defamation he sues her for. And as I said I am all for limiting her or anybody from making false accusations even if some contend it's free speech.

But I am in the minority on that view.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post

That's not how that word works.
    Yes, it is. If you claim it to be pretty common for women to falsely accuse men of raping them when they have drunk sex then that is prejudice against women. Misogyny is prejudice against women. So, yes, that's exactly how that word works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    These are not mutually incompatible arguments, and the observable fact that these forum's xenophobes will rush to defend any (white) rapist is not coincidental.

There are plenty of racist men who are fine with raping women so long as some other kind of person isn't raping "their" women. They're not mad that some ethno-racial other may have violated the bodily autonomy of a woman, they're mad that some ethno-racial other has violated their own assumed property rights to said woman. And this is perfectly in keeping with the history of slave owners, plantation overseers, and slave catchers raping female slaves one night and leading a lynch mob against a black man accused by a white woman of raping her the next morning.
    I would say this comes down to exactly why Alt-Right groups demonize Muslims, but defend the same kind of beliefs in the same breath. Or why Alt-Left do the same thing when attacking Alt-Right while defending Muslims.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    There's no right to be protected from consequences just because you drank yourself into an idiot state, is there? Don't drink, it's that simple.
    There is no right to be protected from your actions, but there is a right to be protected from abusing the state you are in. Unless of course it was your choice to be raped while shitfaced, there's probably a fetish for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Yes, it is. If you claim it to be pretty common for women to falsely accuse men of raping them when they have drunk sex then that is prejudice against women. Misogyny is prejudice against women. So, yes, that's exactly how that word works.
    Well you know the complacent attitude that you know, nobody would really hurt a beautiful women, etc, or rape an ugly one etc.

O/T I don't know why when I read your name I think Fire Fighter LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Well if you don't want to be accused of rape don't stick your penis in a girl too drunk to give fucking consent. You know because some girls actually don't like that, and those waiting til they are unconscious do.

It's why they build prisons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Those all kind of strain credulity if she was regretting her choice. Especially given that proving rape is always and uphill battle that leaves all parties scared.
    All i'm saying is that it's possible, not that it's the best choice one could make. If there were a list of stupid decisions these might make the list, but it would by no means be on top. There's all kinds of people making all kinds of stupid choices.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    So I read through the OP's link, and then the Buzzfeed article and the story presented is, as expected, very bias but still interesting.

On July 1, 2015, she went to the Innisfree Irish Pub for trivia night with a group of sorority sisters. She saw Bunn at the bar, as she often did — ST Bunn Construction is across the street — but they didn’t talk. She later told investigators they had spoken only once, when he introduced himself as Sweet T to her and a friend the previous November. Afterward, they had wondered aloud about the well-dressed guy who offered them beers. A stranger, overhearing, leaned over and told them: “He’s one of the wealthiest men in Tuscaloosa.”

Megan, who stood 5-foot-6 and around 130 pounds, had about five cups of beer on July 1, she would later tell investigators — not enough, in her experience, to get that drunk. But somehow, she said, she blacked out, only coming to around midnight in Bunn’s brand-new Mercedes as he and his friend drove to Bunn’s home about 20 minutes away.
    Megan was intimidated by Bunn, so much so that she didn’t try to stop him as he drove toward his house, she told investigators, even though “he was drunk and driving and it was concerning me.”
    I believe she wasn't lying about how the drinks affected h. In my experience, sorority girls aren't lightweights and typically handle their alcohol well. Again though, that's just my experience and everyone is different. Where the hell were her sister's when she was getting taken out of the bar though? The story made no mention about their role in this other than Megan saying they were waiting for her at the Pub, that she was texting them around 1 a.m saying his bedroom door was locked after the proclaimed rape, as well as picking her up before taking her to the hospital at 2:40 a.m.

Bunn put his drunk friend to bed and told Megan to go to his room, she told investigators. She said she complied, sitting on a couch near the door, as far as possible from his bed with monogrammed “B” pillows. Bunn walked in and told her he wanted to have sex. That’s when Megan said she had to leave, while “trying to be really nice to him” because “I know he’s an influential person in Tuscaloosa.”
    “He didn’t really take that.” Eventually, Megan said, she “felt like just letting him have sex with me was the only way he would let me go.”
    she “verbally informed Bunn that she did not want to have sex with him and that she needed to rejoin her friends at Innisfree,” but that he “ignored these statements and continued to engage in intercourse with her.”
    That's rape but why on earth would she go to the man's bedroom and not wait by the front door? I can understand the intimidation but I'm sorry, no matter who you are, that's just stupid thinking. Regardless, she was intoxicated and I've done dumber things fucked up. She wasn't unconscious so can the troll posting stop bringing up the idea that people are justifying sleeping with someone who's passed out?
    Afterward, Bunn passed out, and she felt she could leave safely, she said. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t open his door. She started texting friends around 1 a.m., begging for help.
    “OMG,” she wrote to one, “I can’t get out of the room.”
    So after the rape, she then decides to text her friends? Why the hell wouldn't she text her friends as soon as possible for help or call the police if she thought she was in danger? Nothing in the story made it out that her phone was dead and she charged it there.

Megan told police that, in a panic, she climbed through Bunn’s second-story window, jumped onto a gate and then to the dark, unfamiliar street below. When she realized she didn’t have her keys, she started frantically searching for them, even climbing back into Bunn’s room and then out again. Next, she checked Bunn’s Mercedes, where she found his wallet and a pistol. She grabbed $3 in case she had to take a cab and the gun “for safety,” she told investigators. Megan didn’t know how to handle guns, she’d later explain, and she accidentally fired it before dropping the weapon to the ground. Finally, a friend picked her up. They arrived at Tuscaloosa’s DCH Regional Medical Center around 2:40 a.m.
    Okay, so now she climbs out a window, climbs back in to get her car keys, then takes money and a gun, but then a friend picks her up? Why the hell didn't she call the police? Why the hell did she take money for a cab that she didn't even call? Why would you climb back into a bedroom that your rapist is sleeping in over keys? I'm sorry but her story is filled with holes and it's no wonder people are doubting.

However, Bunn does have a lot of power in the community. It is possible that she could be telling the truth to the best of her ability and just made bonehead mistakes in hindsight. The Bunn family sponsors classes at the University, her therapists recused themselves because they knew the family, and Bunn was charging her for stealing his gun and wallet and would only drop the charges if she dropped hers. Hell, the man is 34 years old and trying to score with college girls by buying them beer? He even sounds like a creep. I believe people with his influence could get away with things like this in court but this situation lacks so much evidence that it'd be so easy to fight the rape charge. The only thing that is suspicious was this:

“This is something...I’m gonna ask the question...it’s gotta be asked,” Hastings said, fumbling a bit. When police arrived at Bunn’s house early Thursday morning, how come Bunn said no one had been at his house the night before?

“At that time, to be honest with you, I didn’t recall,” Bunn said.

“Scared?” Hastings asked.

“Of course, yeah, sure,” Bunn said. “Still scared.”

“You ended up collecting your thoughts, and coming around, and that’s when you remembered you had her over there?” Hastings said.

“Right,” Bunn said.

A few moments later, Bunn was once again able to recall that Megan was “a very willing participant.”
    But that suspicion doesn't equal guilt. I'm also curious as to what the bartender saw that night but either Buzzfeed retracted that information or the police didn't bother to investigate that scene. In the end, a smart young woman is dead because of every party's lack of responsibility and awareness of the situation.
    Last edited by Yat-Yas; 2017-06-29 at 08:56 AM.

Yeah, it was totally consensual guys. There's no way a college girl would hesitate to sleep with some old, douchey looking guy with a combover who calls himself "Sweet T".
    Last edited by Polyxo; 2017-06-29 at 08:57 AM.

Deleted
    No, but everything else you have said does.
    Yes, at the very least i comment on what you say, same can not be said about you.

Well there is a difference between what you think you said and what you actually typed. Unfortunately for you doing the most harm is how laws are legislated in priority. You'll learn that I am sure some day the hard way.
    Yea, been thinking the same about you, i have yet to see you type something intelligent.

You didn't have to ask for it, I told you what you obviously want to ignore free of charge, but feel free to hand wave it.
    I will, no one is bothered by your opinion.

More hand waving because you don't know what hand waving is or how sentence structure works or logic or reason based on this conversation. Yeah I guess all you have left is to be insulting, defensive and ironic considering you keep making accusations about my inability to read, when you haven't been able to understand or argue straight.
    Funny, that is what you have been doing thus far, being insulting.

We aren't a nation of laws, we are a nation of citizenry which is why you probably can't grasp the main point, you can't legislate peoples opinions or behavior you can't account for such as people and what they think in society about rape accusations. Governments do try, but most are marginally successful.
    LOL, we aren't a nation of laws, this just tells me all i need to know.

I am not other posters, and while yes I would consider myself an advocate, I also can separate that and be objective. This isn't about evidence, this is about a woman who committed suicide because he claims weren't taken seriously enough.
    No, you have proven you can not be objective.
    You are advocating that false accusations should be punished, I am telling you they are very rare and regardless to you agreeing the HARM you are arguing are to the accused reputation, not really much comment about the victim here.
    ~10% isn't rare

Again very rarely happens, so it isn't going to be easy to punish. If your position is again as I said to punish the accused or protect them, well then good luck on your crusade. I sure as fuck don't support you.
    10% isn't rare

I never said not happening as often doesn't matter, and comparing false accusations to murder? Well if that's where you want to go. Might I remind you also the matter of evidence for rape is already established yes under the law, YOU are advocating it's not or not enough and false accusations should be punished in some way they aren't

Perjury for instance yes is a Crime, but you have to PROVE she lied, not having enough evidence to convict is NOT the same as her being guilty even though he maybe innocent.
    Again you have a hard time reading, even when i explicitly stated that i was not comparing them together. I was merely pointing out for the nth time that something not happening often doesn't mean it should not be handwaved away like you have been doing.

Well great we agreed on something, Ill even agree there should be more than a slap on the wrist for defamation and libel. However I don't think you'll like that much in practice because it becomes a freedom of speech issue.

Keep in mind Libel and Defamation have to be proven.
    In matrass girls case it was, yet you still dont want to throw the book at her.

People not taking false accusations seriously are the same people that take rape not too seriously, and we don't legislate law around the very very fucking stupid, no matter how they express themselves. UNLESS they do harm.
    citation needed

That's a separate issue, that is libel, that is defamation, and again is a free speech issue, but again I will agree it is a problem
    Same issue, different way it rears its ugly head.

Can be, is a matter of perspective, and NO I would not say it is anywhere near just as damaging. But that isn't a burden that needs to be required.
    Do you even read what you type?? You have managed to contradict your self either it can be or it isn't any were near, make up your mind.

Not everybody reacts the same way, some people going on with their lives doesn't overcome the mountain of evidence and dead bodies that say otherwise

What an emotional appeal, and means exactly jack shit.

I'll stop short of responding to this, because it really kind of goes into territory where one could suggest someone likes being accused or rape, which I DO NOT see as the same kind of harm.
    No two things are the same, that doesn't mean that they can not be equally harmful. That you make an arbitrary distinction between the two is just that, arbitrary.

Just like you can't shrug off rape accusations, but that doesn't mean it's the same thing in terms of immediate harm, unless determined by court of law, is someone intentionally accuses someone and that is proven, then criminal charges should be explored along with a civil suit.
    Again with the reading, i just said that you cant shrug off rape accusations. If you find "feels" more damaging then not being able to feed your family because some bitch thought it was funny to accuse you of rape then i do not know what to tell you.

But not having enough evidence shouldn't be enough, and I would feel the same way if it were a man who said he was raped and got a blow job, and didn't consent.
    And we are back at not needing evidence, not two post ago you were sure that proof was needed.

Unless it is proven, you could open the gate to punishing anybody, with little or no power simply because they don't have enough evidence.
    And now its needs to be proven you do realize that you can only proof something with evidence, right!?

Both are destructive, just because the eyes of the law harm is priorities, doesn't mean let's do nothing, yes there are laws that don't do enough and new laws needed.
    So, not being able to feed your family isn't harm, but being depressed is, roger. /s

No her death doesn't mean he is guilty, but it does speak ill of what happened in the process and I don't mean him just not being charged. And again my experience, my research and knowing victims of this, no, her committing suicide, doesn't line up with someone who made a frivolous charge of rape. She felt strongly at the very least about it, and that should have been dealt with, maybe by a doctor, but my OPINION based on my bias is she wasn't taken seriously in the first place.
    And how exactly does it speak ill of what happened in the process, you have no idea what happened other then your fantasies. Maybe she just feared getting caught lying about the whole ordeal, i do not know, you do not know. Or maybe she was very unstable to begin with, what i would like on the other hand is for you to be just as concerned with all the males killing them selves. Because if you want to talk about harm, males have a much higher suicide rate, but i do not see you on a fence about that.

Even if she was lying, if she is proven a liar there needs to be evidence, but yes, her death her killing herself is a problem, just as if he was guilty and killed himself, both parties need to be taken seriously and protected within the range of the law.
    You do not care about evidence, even the matrass girl, who was proven to maliciously lie about rape should not be sentenced according to you..

I don't see that as proven and I don't need to be, if she was breaking the law, she should have been charged. But I am also not a lawyer or a judge and have ALL of the evidence for any of it.
    There nothing to see or feel about this, there where texts she had written that made it all very clear.

No it doesn't contradict, I said if she breaks the law, she should be open to whatever libel and defamation he sues her for. And as I said I am all for limiting her or anybody from making false accusations even if some contend it's free speech.

But I am in the minority on that view.
    Yes it is, you can not have her being able to falsely accuse someone of rape with impunity and say that he should sue her for it. As soon as this came to light she should have been charged with fraud or false testimony or what ever is most severe.

I'm sure that you'd be pretty upset if you went out drinking with your male friends and one of them spent the night balls deep in your rectum while you were passed out, and that you wouldn't just shrug your shoulders and think it was all good if he told you "Hey, I'm not responsible for my actions just because you were too shit faced to say 'no.'" as you were sauntering to the bathroom with lube and jizz leakin' out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    There is no right to be protected from your actions, but there is a right to be protected from abusing the state you are in. Unless of course it was your choice to be raped while shitfaced, there's probably a fetish for that.
    Well you know the complacent attitude that you know, nobody would really hurt a beautiful women, etc, or rape an ugly one etc.

O/T I don't know why when I read your name I think Fire Fighter LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Well if you don't want to be accused of rape don't stick your penis in a girl too drunk to give fucking consent. You know because some girls actually don't like that, and those waiting til they are unconscious do.

It's why they build prisons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    I'm sure that you'd be pretty upset if you went out drinking with your male friends and one of them spent the night balls deep in your rectum while you were passed out, and that you wouldn't just shrug your shoulders and think it was all good if he told you "Hey, I'm not responsible for my actions just because you were too shit faced to say 'no.'" as you were sauntering to the bathroom with lube and jizz leakin' out of your ass.
    That's the thing, though. I don't pass out. Ever. I can drink myself into quite stupid states, but passing out? I don't really have much sympathy for people that abuse alcohol like that. And while I usually don't have sex with drunk chicks if it's the first date, I absolutely wouldn't blame anyone who did. Again, no sympathy for the chick that drunk herself into a horny state. And yes, that happens. I'm not speaking about guys deliberately intoxicating girls for that purpose, naturally.

I understand that you don't like blaming the victim, but I really do not give much of a shit about the victim that puts itself into such a position. As the article states, she went to his mansion on her own free will? What did she think he'd do? Show her his actual, literal super hero action figure collection? There is naive and there's fatally stupid.

So no, don't drink if you can't handle it. I have zero tolerance about that. And I have zero tolerance about having to perform an actual blood alcohol test every time a girl wants to have sex. How does that work out in your mind guys? Just like the brilliant idea of me having to ask every 5s if she still consents? Jesus... it's threads like these that make me think equality can't be a thing, ever, because you absolutely deny women any obligation to act responsibly ever.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    So no, don't drink if you can't handle it. I have zero tolerance about that. And I have zero tolerance about having to perform an actual blood alcohol test every time a girl wants to have sex. How does that work out in your mind guys? Just like the brilliant idea of me having to ask every 5s if she still consents? Jesus... it's threads like these that make me think equality can't be a thing, ever, because you absolutely deny women any obligation to act responsibly ever.
    No you just stay reasonable, that usually helps. On the other hand, i visited women who totally wanted to have sex and i was not into them, despite coming to their homes. There's nothing that says, if you enter, you conset to sex.

I don't deny women obligation to act responsible, but i also don't act as if there were some unspoken rules about when people expect sex and others obviously consent by doing something totally random that just happens to be a sign in the eyes of some people or in a certain situation.

Also don't drink if you can't handle it doesn't mean if you can't handle it people are allowed to mistreat/abuse you/your state.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    That's the thing, though. I don't pass out. Ever. I can drink myself into quite stupid states, but passing out? I don't really have much sympathy for people that abuse alcohol like that. And while I usually don't have sex with drunk chicks if it's the first date, I absolutely wouldn't blame anyone who did. Again, no sympathy for the chick that drunk herself into a horny state. And yes, that happens. I'm not speaking about guys deliberately intoxicating girls for that purpose, naturally.

I understand that you don't like blaming the victim, but I really do not give much of a shit about the victim that puts itself into such a position. As the article states, she went to his mansion on her own free will? What did she think he'd do? Show her his actual, literal super hero action figure collection? There is naive and there's fatally stupid.

I'm sure if a member of your family is raped by a rich guy who can buy his way out of justice you'll inflict this rambling incoherent manifesto for rape culture on them.

No, I am talking about the law, you are talking about an issue you are convinced is a problem, I am not. There isn't a law for everything, because not all incidents in life uncomfortable or terrible as they might be, rise to the level of the most harm.
    There is a law against false accusations though.

It is true life isn't fair, and unless you can honestly say you give a fuck about it for anybody else except the cause you advocate for, then don't expect it from anyone or anything. The law is about governing what can be, not always what it should.
    Nothing here makes sense.

Entitled people feel otherwise. Maybe they are right, but you aren't
    What is @MeHMeH feeling entitled to again? Existing law being enforced? Because if so, then that kinda applies to you in the next paragraph.

It doesn't mean anything unless you don't know what the fuck MOST and HARM mean or verbs and nouns. As far as you feeling rape isn't very high on your list of harm that actually explains a lot of why you seem to not actually give a fuck and that your advocacy is silly. The majority of harm is to women when it comes to rape NOT MEN.
    That's fascinating and all, but rape and false accusation are separate crimes. What relevance does the fact that majority of rape's harm is to women in relation to false accusations? And other crimes being higher on lower on "list of harm" matters squat. Theft is less harmful than rape, it's still prosecuted. Hell, this paragraph isn't even internally consistent. First you talk about levels of harm, then you suddenly jump ship to the demographics of who's being harmed.

You not following with a process in a sequence of fucking events, or one subject being predicated on another or following a single thing ever said to you, isn't an issue of you pointing out what is happening. It's you not actually knowing what is happening, paying attention and not even trying to fucking read or understand anything but what you think is important about what is happening.

If you didn't and you actually could follow sentence structure in logic, you would recognize if you thought beyond yourself, that you DON'T KNOW and probably never will.
    I like it how you're complaining about people not following sentence structure in logic and not reading, while putting yourself on some pedestal when your rambling here is: 1. rambling, 2. not particularly relevant to what you replied to and 3. suffering from terrible sentence structure. Never change Mall Security, never change.

No you are advocating that something is more of a problem than is being appreciated right now, I get that, I don't agree, and if there were any possibility of me ever agreeing it would only be if you had clarity or were honest about the problem. Which is why I don't care about what YOU specifically are advocating because you aren't logical or reasonable.

Hell maybe I am not either, I have my moments, but so far right now it's just you.
    Go on, "have your moment" and explain what's not logical or reasonable in enforcing existing laws.

However the solution is what? Ignore rape accusers, do nothing when something very fucking serious is reported? EH NO Do you want that if accusers don't have enough evidence to lock them up or charge them? I say no FUCK NO
    You were gone from MMO-C for over a year and you still don't have a clue what false accusation entails and what are its consequences. I don't know why you were gone (good times though), but it's obvious you could have spent that time better.

Should women when found out to deliberately be lying and that can be proven, should they be charged? Sure I agree, but she has the presumption of innocenct before being guilty too.
    And who argued otherwise? Because it was not @MeHMeH, nor the existing law that already criminalizes false accusation.

See it is a real trick its a problem because Rape no matter how often we can agree it happens is a problem. False Accusations on the other hand CAN BE, but what we can do about it is another matter!
    Um, no, false accusation, when it happens, IS a problem. That's kinda why it's criminalized. Because it wastes police resources and makes people believe real victims less. One would think you'd be in favor of fighting such a thing, but then again you are you and you don't know what you are talking about, so you created this bubble of ignorance in your mind where criminalizing false accusations (even though they are already criminalized) would result in any and all people accusing of rape, including real victims, being instantly locked up without a fair trial with presumption of innocence just because there was not enough evidence to convict for rape.

However in regards to the harm being called to the accused whenever is it false should we protect them? YES, I would agree with that, and I think that could be a real starting point. People do have freedom of speech but not freedom from making false or spreading malicious rumors.

Granted NOW there are very limited means to deal with that, but that is ANOTHER problem all together. I guess it goes along with trying to legislate whether you can say things about me, and as you notice people don't like language police.
    How is something that's already a thing (though shittily enforced) a potential starting point? And false accusations already are not protected by freedom of speech. It's already been legislated for god's sake.

So, the only thing I can figure is to maybe strengthen laws such as libel, and defamation, and maybe give VICTIMS of false accusations tools to protect their reputations.
    Or, you know, we could use the existing criminalization of false accusation. Speaking of logic and reason. And maybe giving the victims of a crime tools to protect themselves from it. You're such a moral authority

But I am sure someone is going to be objecting to that due to reasonable concerns, just as you COULD be on some level, all I am fundamentally saying is that false accusations aren't as frequent as rape them selves or even close, but, none the less false accusations are not something I support by default.
    I can't find it where @MeHMeH argued that false accusations are not less frequent than rape. Can you?

Yes I don't need google, I seen mattress* girl and I didn't come down much on the side of either, I am not condemning the woman, or the fact she in fact seems credible to me, despite those that painted her the way they have.

Would I go so far as to say if I could I would put the guy in prison anyway or kill him or not protect him if I was at the collect? Nope

I believe in her right to expression, but I also agree he should have been protected, and despite my feeling, while criminally I don't thing she should be charged.
    Except such expression is not protected by law. So you admitted to believing in things that don't exist. Then again you also admitted to thinking already existing law should not be enforced and in effect you support letting criminals go.

She should have been free to express within the law but him being harmed he should have options.
    False accusations aren't within the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    I am so fed up with people saying "she got drunk, so it's partly her fault" or some variation on that.

All the guys saying that, let me ask you a question; if you went out and got shit-faced, and woke up having been buggered, would you consider that to be rape? Or just something that you should accept because you got drunk?

Just wondering.
    That's not what happened in this case but to answer your question: I have been black out drunk and have woke up to some woman next to me at her place that I certainly wasn't attracted too sober. I asked her what happened and she said I left with her from the bar I supposedly met her at. I didn't report a rape and decided to just not get that drunk unless I was home with friends, at my friends place with a couch to crash on, or out with friends so they can stop my drunken ass from stumbling out with a woman when I'm clearly too fucked up.

I didn't report a rape because 1) Good luck getting taken seriously as a man reporting getting raped by a woman. 2) I went out by myself, drinking doubles one after another, knowing full well I turn into a man-whore after a certain point. 3) It wasn't a traumatic experience, more of a "oh god, I'm never drinking again" moment.

Interestingly enough, if I woke up with a strange naked man next to me, I'd be in a huge dilemma. I could file a report then try to prove it and also have to deal with all my friends, women I'm attracted too, and all of the people they talk too find out about it and silently judge me. People these days are a lot more sympathetic towards female rape victims but as a straight man in my culture, it's a lot harder to bounce back from that humiliation because of the value a lot of men and women place on men based on our culture's idea of masculinity and sex. I would honestly try to hide it and actually never drink in public again. Y'know, the shit a lot male on male rape victims do that the crappy "feminists" from buzzfeed say they care about but rarely show signs they actually give a damn because it takes the attention off them.

So as most will agree, rape is bad and can fuck people up. Megan's story that the OP linked, is not waking up next to a stranger after being diddled unknowingly but something different and needs to be handled as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Yes, at the very least i comment on what you say, same can not be said about you.
    Or remember you said, or pretend that you didn't when you are trying very hard not to understand grammar and sentence structure.

Yea, been thinking the same about you, i have yet to see you type something intelligent.
    I have yet to read anything from you that you even shows you know the process of it.

I will, no one is bothered by your opinion.
    Opinion not fact, learn that, and if you aren't interested in others then maybe keep your uninformed nonsense to yourself.

Funny, that is what you have been doing thus far, being insulting.
    Insult has to do with intent, You being offended is your problem.

LOL, we aren't a nation of laws, this just tells me all i need to know.
    Well that is actually not a fact, and yes I said it, but my reason for that stems from the understanding and knowledge that there is huge difference between people and ideas written on paper that mean nothing. I also understand the difference between what you know and what you can actually prove, and innocent until proven guilty.

This girl didn't have evidence, she couldn't prove her claims or maybe she wasn't listen to, because even by your own admission the papers and what people write isn't everything, I wasn't there, I don't know and neither do you.

So I am going by the results and what we have, a dead woman who killed herself after she came forward about a rape. I am choosing to believe something went wrong and not the bruising of fucking EGOS of the law enforcement. If what they did was by the book or hell even at this point if it wasn't I doubt any will ever be known at least not for a long time.

No, you have proven you can not be objective.
    You proven jack shit, other than you don't know what the word objective means, and I have openly admitted when I am advocating and when I am not.

~10% isn't rare
    Opinion not fact.

10% isn't rare
    And typing something twice neither makes you smart or clever, or hides you are just as bad at math, since you also seem to not appreciate probability.

Again you have a hard time reading, even when i explicitly stated that i was not comparing them together. I was merely pointing out for the nth time that something not happening often doesn't mean it should not be handwaved away like you have been doing.

Well I don't have a hard time understanding when you're advocating and making an emotional argument after protesting twice about me making any.

In matrass girls case it was, yet you still dont want to throw the book at her.
    Which book, criminal, or civil?

No I said I am not a fucking judge or a lawyer, and neither are you, so I am not in possession of the facts as they relate to what happened in any case. NOT what the fuck I think happened or read some where that I would be doing anything other than you, giving an unqualified opinion.

citation needed
    No a citation is not fucking needed, and you should probably stop saying that unless you actually know when or where to actually ask for one with that pretentious statement.

Same issue, different way it rears its ugly head.
    A civil suit and a criminal one are not the same issue at fucking all, one goes to actual monetary claim for compensation, the other is a criminal fucking complaint, YOU DO KNOW the difference right?

Saying you are a murderer, doesn't make it true. If it isn't true and you are damaged or your property you can SUE to be made whole, or to prevent or be compensated for loss of material.

A Criminal complaint is a file or charge that goes to actual HARM, someone is actually harmed you, and by harmed I don't fucking mean they ruined your good name if your life body or property hasn't been harmed, past tense, then you can make a report you are being threatened to be harmed, but you have to have evidence.

You know the very same thing SHE didn't have, and what if he did, and he didn't have enough to prove that the only reason people might think he is a rapist is because of his actual behavior irrespective of the fact he wasn't charged.

Do you even read what you type?? You have managed to contradict your self either it can be or it isn't any were near, make up your mind.
    Yeah! However at this point, I am thinking I could let my cat walk across the fucking keyboard because I think you would get about as much out of that as I've gotten from you.

What an emotional appeal, and means exactly jack shit.
    I made it clear I am under no belief you give two fucks about this woman or any other, hell I don't really think you give a shit about the guy she accused at this point. So appealing any emotion would be a waste of time.

I was citing my reasons for why Rape reports need to be taken fucking seriously, and You go ahead and cling to your view that it's 10% and that means it is a lot or greater harm.

No two things are the same, that doesn't mean that they can not be equally harmful. That you make an arbitrary distinction between the two is just that, arbitrary.
    Yes that statement is true in bold, however just because that is true doesn't mean that it is. This Rape and false accusations are not the same, nor are they even fucking compatible at the same rate. A guy getting raped in prison, has it a fuck of a lot worse I suspect than if one told anybody he was raped out of spite.

Again with the reading, i just said that you cant shrug off rape accusations. If you find "feels" more damaging then not being able to feed your family because some bitch thought it was funny to accuse you of rape then i do not know what to tell you.
    I am not sure you read what you type, as for your shrugging off actual harm, you are ignoring the fact rape is a far more serious and frequent crime that false rape accusation, and you are every bit as trying to appeal to this imaginary scenario of a guy not being able to feed his family.

I mean yes I am aware you can cite an incident, but I am sure for everyone you pulled up where a rape charge was proven false and ruined a the accused life. I can fine you twice as many that show the OP scenario where a woman killed herself because she was raped, and wasn't taken seriously enough or not and even when it results in a conviction.

But fuck that because again emotional appeals from YOU don't sway me either.

And we are back at not needing evidence, not two post ago you were sure that proof was needed.
    I was referring to your notion that the accuser has to be charged with a crime if her coming forward damaged the accused. Evidence is needed for both, both for the rape victim and the person making the claim for criminal charges that YOU SEEM to be suggesting are warranted.

So an accuser not being charged is NOT evidence that he was falsely accused. You don't argue negatives in court. If he has proof that an accuser made it up, or intended to cause harm he better have proof of his own.

And now its needs to be proven you do realize that you can only proof something with evidence, right!?
    Not being charged with a crime is NOT proof someone lied, YOU DO KNOW that right, lying under oath and to police is already a crime? And the Police would be in no position to do that nor would a district attorney.

So, not being able to feed your family isn't harm, but being depressed is, roger. /s
    Not compared to the woman in this incident it isn't. Or any others put to your anecdotal hyperbole situation. If not every rape accusation ends like this every falsely accused family isn't going hungry.

You are in no position to convince me now you aren't making anything but an emotional appeal yourself.

And how exactly does it speak ill of what happened in the process, you have no idea what happened other then your fantasies. Maybe she just feared getting caught lying about the whole ordeal, i do not know, you do not know. Or maybe she was very unstable to begin with, what i would like on the other hand is for you to be just as concerned with all the males killing them selves. Because if you want to talk about harm, males have a much higher suicide rate, but i do not see you on a fence about that.
    I have better reason than you to believe she made it the fuck up. Maybe she was actually an Decepticon and he was a Autobot and was a secret plan to save Cybertron.

If you knew how statistics worked, or evidence, or the proof required in a court of law or well any body of data, you wouldn't be this confused. As for your last part of this bullshit about males and harm, Mr Emotional appeaser, this isn't about all fucking men, or you writing the wrongs for them, mostly myself.

This isn't about your faux gender crusade, this is about the truth and the reality as it relates to the woman in the OP.

You do not care about evidence, even the matrass girl, who was proven to maliciously lie about rape should not be sentenced according to you..
    Proven by whom, YOU? A bunch of Men's Rights dudes, who don't actually give a fuck about her or the guy accused. No I don't, and I don't at the very least know if she lied, you contend to.

There nothing to see or feel about this, there where texts she had written that made it all very clear.
    Well whether you felt or not, were an advocate or not, you are simply wrong, your process for what you believe is worse than the conclusions you have drawn for the reasons you have stated regardless to logic, reason, or the law.

Yes it is, you can not have her being able to falsely accuse someone of rape with impunity and say that he should sue her for it. As soon as this came to light she should have been charged with fraud or false testimony or what ever is most severe.
    Again not having enough to convict charge someone with rape, isn't proof one didn't happen either.

If a woman who feels she was wrong wants to drag around a mattress to express her outrage at the system, I am not going to support laws to shut her up unless the dipshit yelling and calling women whores and sluts for the way they dress, suggesting they should be raped can be charged too.

But he can't because it's free speech, suck it up buttercup.

I know but, but his family but but libel, defemation a crime, yeah, Well he can go ahead and roll the dice on that. Her free speech is not a crime.

That's the thing, though. I don't pass out. Ever. I can drink myself into quite stupid states, but passing out? I don't really have much sympathy for people that abuse alcohol like that. And while I usually don't have sex with drunk chicks if it's the first date, I absolutely wouldn't blame anyone who did.
    Getting blackout drunk is a bigger moral failing than raping someone who is blackout drunk?

First, though these are implicitly connected, you've gone beyond "blaming the victim" and are explicitly absolving the perpetrator of their crime. Second, you are ably demonstrating the adage that when you scratch a woman-hater you will inevitably find a man-hater; in absolving the perpetrator you are implicitly characterizing every man as a sexual predator who either cannot help themselves, or who cannot be reasonably held accountable for their predation. It's as if rape is in their nature, and tokens of civilization like "law" and "morality" are as inapplicable to them as they are to wild beasts.

But, hey, every woman should expect every man they meet to be a rapist, amiright? Like a grizzly bear who will maul you if you accidentally cross into its territory while hiking. What did you think that bear would do, not maul you? It's a bear and bears maul people, and men are exactly the same. Except less mauling and more raping. And animal control won't come along and shoot the man to protect people that he might rape in the future. Or put up signs that say "DANGER: Men in the area." But in every other way men are exactly like wild bears.

Finally, redpillers and the feminist strawman that exists in their heads have something they can agree on.

You know, someone once suggested to me that vociferous defenders of rapists usually do so out of a need to ward off the potential pangs of a guilty conscience. I thought that was a bit presumptuous at first, but not anymore.
    Last edited by Slybak; 2017-06-29 at 11:27 AM.